Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

20397173.jpg

47353755.jpg

gyuri88: because we are in good mood, to confirm me and jiyoung took a picture of our feet but it turned out scarier than expected so........... this is confirmation of our hands kekekekekeke♡ mypict.me/mTQPQ

gyuri88: euangㅠㅠ

gyuri88: swollen..........

gyuri88: lying quietly right now today worked hard and now there is a popping feeling in my throat but i feel good:D amazing i don't know about this thing before.. definitely, since the illness and since i got the surgery i became more sensitive

gyuri88: Can't sleep because i'm in good mood~~~ヽ(`▽´)ゝ♪

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

12102954.jpg

gyuri88: will you drive?hahahaha i will buy u lunch kekekeke

gyuri88: kekeke put it like this.. they will become a couple?kekekeke the song is good

gyuri88: tire too scary bugs too scary it's a day like a sitcom... change the music to something else kekeke

gyuri88:

gyuri88: you laughing at unnie?kekekeke

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

Edited by red4summer

40088777.jpg

gyuri88: however since i'm really exhausted i can't fall asleep... just eyes closed and only mind breaking away like fluid... there are others who know this feeling rightㅜㅜ

gyuri88: Haven't organized anything.. stamina level declined great confusion of mindㅠㅠfirst i will sleep..

[c] _KARAtweets and yooniqda_ @ twitter

33064941.jpg

gyuri88: When I come to Osaka, last year's nostalgic memories will float into my mind... Hence, no matter how many times, no matter how many times, I want to come to Osaka again! ☺/

[c] _KARAtweets.cherrims @ twitter

gyul has mentioned osaka for a number of times now. was it the wonderful place, the nice food, or the people who gave her warm reception during the musical performances? it was cleared that the girls have more free time in japan than in korea because basically after activities they have nowhere else to go except hotel. so she must have wandered around (alone) very frequently, meeting up its people and food. wish i could experience it (life in osaka) someday too.

I think you're right. After all, the girls once mentioned that Gyuri is the most "secretive" member in that she loves to wander around by herself. She must have liked the sights and the freedom, I don't think she was bothered much by locals like she would be in her home country. Not to mention the food lol

^

not only gyul, we're happy too (to learn there are some of us who are brave and open towards her).

thankful to those guys, hope she can feel the presence of all gyutifuls whom couldn't make it to karasia.

90481782.jpg

gyuri88: But, my throat is kind of painful..ㅠㅠww It's fun hence I overdid it

gyuri88: Today was also fun~~! >.<

[c] _KARAtweets.cherrims@twitter

97706777.jpg

46247614.jpg

gyuri88: If you ask why, it's because I barely take selca but this is another one http://mypict.me/mXgmD

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

32806885.jpg

11993385.jpg

30180485.jpg

gyuri88: Everland date accomplished~~yaho>_< Baby ah see you next week kkk

gyuri88: So I searched "Everland" (on the internet), and on this site I'm looking at this and that, seems like there're so many varieties....I don't know any of them.......(@_@)

gyuri88: Tomorrow is Children Day! I wanna go to theme park too... I have never been to Everland...I wanna go see the animals in the children big park (zoo) ㅠㅠ”

gyuri88: Woa I feel so good, this is in-a-few-hundred-years' selca! I went to the hospital, got my camera fixed and bought new battery too, today is fully spent^▽^........... Uhm what, todayIBM just jobless~(-_-(~ http://t.co/DV3LTcLv”

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

hmm?? she is going to theme park?

47727702.jpg

54630127.jpg

gyuri88: In the middle of this relaxing atmosphere why I suddenly heard Mister playing outside the cafe... This means I gotta dance....-_-

gyuri88: It's really been a long time since I get to drink coffee so enjoyably hihihi mint chocolate is so yummy, the weather is so warm makes me don't wanna do anything at all~~(´▽`)/♪ today I must go to fix my camera too..! http://t.co/aEqYQCWP

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

32511845.jpg

gyuri88: Thelma Aoyama – How Many Times

gyuri88: in the past how did i used to go to somewhere else without any fear hahahaha now i need to really set my mind to going somewhere else but.... it's troublesome compared to before; but even then today's outing it's because of you kkingkkangie

gyuri88: The weather night that reminds me of the old times... :) i want to go to any place

gyuri88: came to cafe where we came together before, i miss kkingkkangieㅠㅠ

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

gyuri88: We came together to this cafe but I'm missing Kkingkkang

[c] benbenkr @twitter

gyulcole

gyulhara

Edited by red4summer

36808496.jpg

gyuri88: i wish it(?) is here until the 18th.. wavering in front of my eyes... it's like when i saw my baby the first time

gyuri88: to my parents i'm still a child kekekekeke yaho kekekekeke

gyuri88: since there are really a lot things that i want to and i want to see i can't sleep 'ㅁ'child-with-many-dreams mode

gyuri88: i'm not sleepy...

[c] _KARAtweets.yooniqda_@twitter

gyuri88: It'll be good until the 18th (of May).. It's appeared so blurry in front of my eyes.. It's like the first time I met our baby

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

58810809.jpg

64720409.jpg

gyuri88: Feeling's really pretty

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

75815592.jpg

23277929.jpg

gyuri88: So pretty~

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

87952326.jpg

gyuri88: Seonyudo Park, Ttukseom Park, Seokchon Lake, Seoul Forest, Hangang Cruise Ship after considering those today is Seonyudo:D like a child holding parent's hand kekeke there are more people than flowers....

gyuri88: changed the destination in 1 minute after the tweet.. there are really really a lot of people;; will go to hangang park and see rapeseed flower!!

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

Edited by red4summer

42333241.jpg

28263594.jpg

gyuri88: because i found reflection at that time kekeke

gyuri88: i want to go back to a few days ago;ㅁ; picnic...

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

Edited by red4summer

22222wc.jpg

22222abx.jpg

gyuri88: me and ham eunjung have the same clothes kekekekekekekekekeke bought the clothes on different stores because there is only one left on both stores kekekekekekekekekeke what's this kekekekekekeke died of laughing

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

11111ux.jpg

11111ag.jpg

gyuri88: the doll and letter that eunjung gave me >__

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

ahh.. girls!

48802366.jpg

gyuri88: Go go 고고 (RTed Sangchu again ^^ )

gyuri88: It's now ready to be revealed~!! Mighty Mouth's 'Bad Guy' daebak>_< (Gyuri RTed Sangchu's tweet ^^ )

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter