Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

68426322.jpg

15977488.jpg

gyuri88: like carbon like carbon like carbon youuu~

gyuri88: this carbon dioxide-like woman.....

gyuri88: i want to become a woman that like a mass of oxygen but... after i saw that it still far hu

gyuri88: hahahahahaha until i'm suffocated..... hut-_-V(she is referring to one of the banner)

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

43366468.jpg

gyuri88: busker busker is good....this is the first time i 100% stuck on a tone after jaurim and nell!

gyuri88: did i need to join separately for facebook messenger and facebook accout?

gyuri88: for facebook account, should i put my email address when logging in? or use my name?

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

111ykx.jpg

gyuri88: My people I really enjoyed (the performance) today too♡

[c] KamiliaVN@twitter

oh great, for those who didn't attend, we have to wait till 30th broadcast to guess see their performance.

93373938.jpg

gyuri88: complete spring or early summer...

gyuri88: the waiting time is long and there is nothing to do so the manager doing circus in front of me kekekekekekekekekeke how cute

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

74485774.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: wake up early preparing, came out, meed the kids and ate delicious foods and then came back hahaha it's fun~ need to spend the day before birthday meaningfully too!!! since tomorrow will spend it in plane (-_-)

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

gyuri88: That is so, huh... I had forgotten

gyuri88: The fact that Diablo's really huge seems like a huge topic. There are indeed a lot of great things to talk about... But that isn't what I'm interested in so please do not recommend it to me ㅎㅎㅎ

gyuri88: But the sun has set..........

gyuri88: Finally it has ended~~>_< Let's play...!?

gyuri88: I'm going shopping so that I can a meal as a diversion 'ㅁ'

gyuri88: Suddenly, I recalled about the time I was in high school, when I walked to and fro, ran to and fro in order to prepare for a play... I'm truly the type who would give myself repeated hardship just to make sure that everything is perfectly prepared, just like the way I hoped. My friends call me Park Hardship... In fact that's what I am like right at this moment -_-

gyuri88: Why are there so many things I have to take into consideration!!!!!!!!!!! I can't give an answerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: Ah, my head felt like it's splitting into two!!!!!!!! Complicated!!!!!! Kya-!!

[c] @_KARAtweets/@cherrims

^

tbh, i'm extremely pleasing to read it on 0521. thank You but the translators did most of the work. :)

forget about my role, it's my pleasure too for sharing here, especially for those (silent readers) who make an effort to visit this thread.

43385665.jpg

83918141.jpg

gyuri88: watched the goddess video hung at gyuleestar gyuleestar.com and then fainted kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke will packing now..

gyuri88: i give my biggest thanks to my people who congratulated me.....ㅠㅠ on birth day i have schedule and inside the plane i'm really a happy person!!!kekekeke i will pray for everyone to have a good day >_<

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

92582035.jpg

35259806.jpg

_911007: euhung please pardon me who slept at 9pm yesterday ㅜㅜㅜ happy birthday onnie ! uhuhu our goddess who never change even when time flows ! kekeke see you soon bbyong ^^

gyuri88: kekekekeke i already replied you on Kakao Talk but here too bbyong kekekeke thank you pretty ^^

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

39048106.jpg

fateflysy: park gyuri-ya! happy birthday~~!! inside the plane don't know when is the birthday however since it's started in korea so congrats! you are blessed with schedule every year haha eat delicious food then come here~! congrats congrats

gyuri88: hahaha uwang thanks for the congratulation ~~^^!!! however rather than spend it on practice room or inside the car, seems i will be inside the plane...kekekeke today too have a nice day see you soon!!^^

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

i'm confused.. weren't they flying together?

Edited by red4summer

20888825.jpg

14294708.jpg

gyuri88: Because there's a 10 hours difference, I arrived at San Fransico and it's still my birthday kekekee And also the fans sang happy birthday to me, I'm touchedㅠㅠ going to spend the day well today too!

[c] benbenkr@twitter

99269613.jpg

72317343.jpg

gyuri88: while in san fransisco i just took a picture of the road and it's still look like painting.... mypict.me/n1ySR

gyuri88: it's been a while since i feel like throwing up because of exhaustion;; went out overseas for a while and my body shows some frailty... can't adapt to the time difference..ㅠㅠ

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

Edited by red4summer

Thx for the updates in here, I don't post as much as I should but I always check out the new stuff so keep it up :) The picture Gyuri took does look like a painting, so cool.

Edited by red4summer
:)

aaall.jpg

ccco.jpg

bbbtn.jpg

gyuri88: When I look at it now I think Jang looks pretty sexy hereㅋㅋ http://p.twipple.jp/EpHKf

gyuri88: Jang and Nadia http://p.twipple.jp/1LBaT

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: now i see it again jyangi fairly sexy keke http://mypict.me/n26qm

gyuri88: jyangi and nadia http://mypict.me/n25VE

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

55354941.jpg

_sweethara: @gyuri88 Because unnie is teasing me!!

gyuri88: @_sweethara Ah.... please make it a friendship performance, (i.e. free of charge) ma'am ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm coughing

_sweethara: @gyuri88 Kya- If I'm going to appear in unnie's dreams, if that's the case please pay me performance fees!!!!

gyuri88: @_sweethara Fairies of the wind are worse than criminals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't forget this, it will appear in my dreams today too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kya-

_sweethara: @gyuri88 Eh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. Please..ㅋㅋㅋUnnie-eㅋㅋ

gyuri88: @_sweethara Hey~ The fairy of the windㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

_sweethara: Ah, I'm so absentminded..... Today ㅋㅋㅋ They (reporters) came all of a sudden today.. Haha members, smile with all your might hahaha

gyuri88: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though I can't even imagine this... I was too absentminded ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[c] cherrims@twitter

83238396.jpg

99083525.jpg

gyuri88: this does it right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: a lot of people gets error. again!

gyuri88: tokyo outing with parents>_<feels good!!

gyuri88: i can feel the earth's rotation..... what?-_-;;;

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

58471092.jpg

65267665.jpg

gyuri88: no matter how i look at her she is pretty lockerz.com/s/212516179

gyuri88: i miss her~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~going crazy!!! why did suddenly you made me go crazy like this.....

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

i missed mine dearly too.

life is dramatic, how true..

if i could turn back time.. but still i could do nothing..

43562142.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: Drunken Tiger - True Romance(Feat. T)

gyuri88: My A-JAX, fighting ^^

gyuri88: In my head, everything's jumbled up

gyuri88: Ah...

[c] cherrims@twitter

gyuri88: put aside everything and engraving my dream at the star in the night sky

gyuri88: drunken tiger - True Romance(Feat. T)

gyuri88:

gyuri88: can't think straight

gyuri88: Ah......

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

68386794.jpg

gyuri88: In exchange for staying up late two days ago, I slept 2 day's worth of sleep today... It was a refreshing and nice sleep so I feel great waking up from it :D Energy like flying in the sky!

[c] _KARAtweets.cherrims@twitter

take us with you..

59460607.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ

gyuri88: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: today too is today but if ended late it will be a problem for tomorrow..;;need to do well on recording but after the concert my throatㅠㅠhurtㅠㅠ

gyuri88: i'm not sure whether i'm tired or not...dazed~ @_@

[c] _KARAtweets.yooniqda_@twitter