Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

gyuritweet2111.png

gyuritweet21112.png

gyuri88: today nadia has left too... we have been together for 17 years and speaking was the only thing she unable to do. she able to express her feelings well just like an human being and always follow anyone and never bite nor bark she was such a gentle one just like an angel...

gyuri88: from the day of kkingkkangie's accident day she was unable to stand on her feet and i can't see her eyes too and she was sick.. so i already made an appointment in a new hospital on saturday but she unable to wait... it was painful right? since she was the nicest baby in the world she gonna go to a good place let's meet again next time i love you nadia

@yooniqda_

All dogs go to heaven. Park Gyuri, you've really been Park Hardship, bless you and they will always remember you and your smiling face every time you see them. Words can only convey that little, not even near the grief you felt, but I hope you'll stay strong but still see that, everyone around you, are willing to share your burdens together with you.

first kkingkkangie now nadia, both are now gone. i know it's tough but stay strong!

seventeen years is indeed a long time. she's had her since she was a child...

reading the translated tweet, i was seriously tearing up thinking about how gyul must be feeling.

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

^

gyuri88: besides me nicole ask me to take pictures so me to selca keke i changed my hair from brown to gold but in the picture it looks similar ㅜㅜ see you at inkigayo soon..ヾ(^-^)

@yooniqda_

i hope it's some kind of special performance. it's pandora..

Edited by red4summer

gyuritweet2511.png

gyuri88: Nicole, who is beside me, took a photo of herself so without any reason why, I shall take one of myself too. ww I dyed my hair from brown to gold but it looks the same in the photo, huh. Later on, I'll meet you after a long time, at Inkigayo with Pandora..(^-^)

Alternate translation by @cherrims

Looks like it's Jumping-URAKARA era-ish blonde! :D

2N9RK.png

gyuri88: turtle grow big grow! want to sleep>_<

gyuri88: it's hard even just raising one...

gyuri88: really expensive.. should i just raise turtleㅜㅜ

gyuri88: ah i want to raise kang jiyoung

Translated by yooniqda_ @ twitter

Tweet goes from bottom to top in terms of earliest tweet to latest tweet.

Jiyoung tweeted to Gyuri.

kkangjii @ gyuri88: 아 강지영키우고싶엉" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 가격은미정입니다

kkangjii @ gyuri88: ah i want to raise kang jiyoung" kekekekekekekekeke the price has not been fixed yet

Edited by Pooding

gyuritweet03121.png
gyuritweet0312.png
gyuritweet03122.png
gyuritweet03123.png
gyuritweet03124.png
gyuritweet03125.png

gyuri88: first snow!!!!!٩(*>_<*)۶ rather than taking picture, i'm running aroundㅜㅜhahaha it's the snow..
gyuri88: picture of me taking picture hahaha celebrity too spin their arms to take selca... it's not just me everyone like that kekeke
gyuri88: eh? what's thisㅜhow to erase rt?
gyuri88: it's weird i learned it internet people who follow because they want to receive tweets.. haha
gyuri88: this year welcoming first snow with jiyoung ~~ ^ㅁ^ i wore short one piece for filming then only wear jackets and running around it's not that the bottoms is missing i'm not a pervertㅜㅜㅜhahaha ah either way it's fun haha

Translated by @yooniqda_ at https://twitter.com/yooniqda_

@Miauwie Hahaha, looks like you got your job back. :PI'll snatch your job when I can, though. Hehehe. xD

Glad to see Gyuri having fun. :)

Nicole tweeted to Gyuri. ^_^

December 3, 2012

Nicole @ Gyuri: 역시규리언니의 첫눈사랑ㅋ

Nicole @ Gyuri: indeed gyuri onnie's love for first snow ke

Jiyoung tweeted to Gyuri.

Jiyoung @ Gyuri: 짱좋아용 지금은거짓말처럼사라지고ㅠㅠ
Jiyoung @ Gyuri: it's the best, unbelievable it's gone now ㅠㅠ

It was in reply to this tweet:

gyuri88: this year welcoming first snow with jiyoung ~~ ^ㅁ^ i wore short one piece for filming then only wear jackets and running around it's not that the bottoms is missing i'm not a pervertㅜㅜㅜhahaha ah either way it's fun haha

Edited by Pooding

gyuritweet0812.png

gyuritweet08121.png

gyuritweet08122.png

gyuri88: Escape

gyuri88: all of a sudden i miss my puppies (missing tweet, she deleted it sometime after, if anyone has a screencap, I will update again.)

gyuri88: (John Cameron Mitchell's cover of Midnight Radio, a song by a fictional band, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, which was the focus of a musical and later, a feature film)

gyuri88: (Midnight radio lyrics)

Translated by @yooniqda_