Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

rr8.png
skyc.png
z3b5.png
w9.png
cbz9.png

gyuri88: thinking about seed pancake in the middle of the night...
gyuri88: if you push milmyeon will it become milmyeon? .....(ㆆ_ㆆ)
gyuri88: is that roasted clam? (Note: another word pun. 'that' sounds similar with 'roasted clam')
gyuri88: drinking between us and shooting a commercial since this is embarassing so upload it during dawn..
gyuri88: just realized we also shoot an action movie... that dynamic color.. though it's a photo it looks like it's moving

Translated by @yooniqda_

rgy.png
65xh.png

gyuri88: draw a picture using sketch tool given by gyuleestarit was funㅜ
actually i never learnt how to make portrait so there are lots of part that messed up but please understand... since i already make confirmation like this keke
gyuri88: if only i've learnt how to draw portrait properly.... the desire to learn art again is bursting someday i will challenge it again haha

Translated by
@yooniqda_

tumblr_inline_mq0pcf1grk1qz4rgp_zpsfa022

KARA’s Gyuri posted a comment that seemed to be directed at the contract renewal with the management agency.

Just this afternoon, Gyuri posted on her personal Twitter account, “It’s going well.. What?". With regards to Gyuri’s brief and unclear comment, there are speculations that the comment is indicative of the contract renewal.

KARA’s contract with DSP will end next January. Jiyoung is the only member whose contract ends in April. For the remaining 6 months of their contract, the members are said to be in deep thoughts about the next step to take.

During the interview with OSEN, a DSP representative explained, “This situation is still too early for discussion. The agency has yet to make an official announcement."

KARA is working on their new album which will be released in summer. They will be holding their Arena tour starting from Yokohama on 8 October, and will move on to Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Saitama and Kobe.

+++

Source: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1973517

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

b62u.png

s7b.png

5k29.png
850w.png
05tm.png

gyuri88: finally :Þ chocolate ice french toast+berry mix
gyuri88: finally i found this too! since i really wanted to try it, i came here using map ㅜㅜ
gyuri88: hamburger with egg & cheese.... meltingㅜㅜ it's a good decision to come here ㅜㅜㅜ
gyuri88: today that looks like a painting :)
gyuri88: today that looks like a painting 2

Translated by
@yooniqda_

Also, GyulCole happened. :)

370z.png
dcz9.png

gyuri88: today that looks like a painting :)
_911007: gyuri88 looks good..............
gyuri88: _911007 hamburger cole?keke
_911007: gyuri88 ah daebak i want it i ate sushi today kekeke
gyuri88: _911007 ah i see, i've fulfilled my wishㅜㅜhaha you need to come and try it for yourself.. let's come together later it's delicious ('▽')b
_911007: gyuri88 from now on i should ask what onnie eat everyday...what will you eat tomorrow..keke

Translated by @yooniqda_

h9sy.png
8th3.png
0ii6.png

gyuri88: ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜyahoo!
gyuri88: today's first meal... today was quite busy so i only able to eat just now.....
gyuri88: cinnamon caramel pancakes+ice cream

this restaurant is scary... they have everything that I want...
even worse it's delicious....

Translated by
@yooniqda_

Looking at her food indulgements is making me hungry! Lol! Thanks for translating. Anyway, I'm new to twitter snd I'm following gyuri and the other members, as well but can't read in korean, is there a way I can set my account so that it can translate the korean characters?? Jw, let me know. Thanks.

• Like 1

yh7o.png
evuu.png
w30a.png

gyuri88: sunflower...
gyuri8: today too.... though I didn't planned it suddenly i came here... haha

_911007: gyuri88 onnie unbelievable
gyuri88: _911007 kekeke weird... looks like this restaurant are calling meㅜㅜhaha you ate grilled food? sounds great ㅜㅜㅜ
_911007: gyuri88 kekeke ah i really ate a lot keke

Translated by @yooniqda_

• 3 weeks later...