Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

wow i was surprised no one bother to update gyuri's tweets trans :o

Twitter update - 140813

ojPGU0P.png

[Gyuri]
the detailed explanation really helped me a lot i'll just disinfect it and won't bother it anymore until tomorrow. thank you!
~
세세하게 설명들 해주셔서 도움 많이 됐어요 소독만 하고 내일까진 안건드리는걸로.. 감사합니다!

[Gyuri]
also since i'm scared the roots still there i can't take it out, but until i go to hospital tomorrow should i just cover it up or should i remove it;
~
그리고 뿌리가 남아있는지는 무서워서 못들어봤는데 내일 병원가기전까지 이걸 붙여놔야되나요 들어서 제거해야하나요;

[Gyuri] where should i go if my toenail fell off? should i go to dermatologist or surgeon? ~ 발톱이 빠졌을때 피부과로 가야하나요 외과로 가야하나요?

trans by yooniqda_

• Like 2

Instagram update - 140816

ULurJpI.png

10593433_351826314965867_310525981_n.jpg

[Gyuri]
it's been quite awhile. before going to #DMZPeaceConcert #IDidMyNails #DrinkGrapefruitToo #FightingToday
~
오랜만이네 #DMZ평화콘서트 오기전 #네일도받았고#자몽도마시고#오늘도힘 http://instagram.com/p/rv8tgrHluW/

trans by yooniqda_

• Like 1

Twitter update - 140823

hLbEYpN.png

[Gyuri]
Hello, this is Park Gyuri. i participating in the ice bucket challenge that helping people with ALS.. thanks to 2AM Changmin oppa, Sunny Hill Misung onnie, and actress son soohyun who challenged me so i able to participate in this meaningful campaign, and this become my self-reflection for myself who used to not care much about ALS. i think there are still lots of people like that, so even if it's only one person i hope through this campaign i can help to make people to participate even if it's only one person so it will be a meaningful campaign. instead of getting showered by ice water, i participating in becoming a donor through Seungil Hope Foundation. i hope this will become a strength to the patient. .. i hope everyone else will participate too. http://twitpic.com/eamw0g

864390544.png

trans by yooniqda_

• Like 2

Twitter update - 140824

PLNY7xd.png

[Gyuri] if you can't eat dinner.. eat lunch a lot you must be hungry since it's lateㅠㅠ ~ 저녁못드시면.. 점심을 든든히 드세요 늦게까지 배고프겠다ㅠㅠ

[Gyuri] thinking about it again. kamilia, eat dinner a little bit and come;; ~ 다시 생각해보니까... 저녁 조금은 드시고오셔요 카밀리아들(ㆆ_ㆆ);;

trans by yooniqda_

ECa4tww.png

[Gyuri] there are lots of other places my fave ~ 다른 데도 많아 취향껏 http://t.co/XnMR69ZRJG http://t.co/9xyqoPgEYU http://t.co/g3cOc6hF5O ~

Note: she posted list of popular places to eat

864429989.png

864429999.png

864430013.png

trans by yooniqda_

^I'm glad that Gyuri donated money rather than engage in the bucket water madness. There are people around the world who do not have access to water and people are wasting water for fun. Seriously, if you wanna promote awareness, don't shame yourself and display your privilege in the process.

waste of water? Sorry, thats not wise argument of yours... Read some papers about how many litres of water is wasted in food production. Thats like when you are eating, you are wasting tons of water, and then you came here and point out that 0,01% of it is wasting for, I think, really good reason

Edited by lethern
  • Like 1

^I am sorry but for someone who had to drink rain water to dehydrate oneself, you got absolutely nothing to say to me about my comment. It stands as is. Don't judge without knowing. Don't believe that everyone is as priviledged as we are. The amount of water that has been wasted around the world for this challenge...

It's like there are many people smoking around me and I complain because my health is affected from the pollution and someone says, there are more things that pollute the universe. That does not make sense.

Edited by sarah09

Twitter update - 140824

q7ZmTTn.png

[Gyuri] actually i prepared a bigger one.. but there were errors ㅜㅜㅜ everyone must be hungry, right? sorry because you eat less.. please eat something goodㅠㅠ
~
원래 더 큰걸 준비했었는데..착오가있었던듯ㅜㅜㅜ여러분 배고프죠 밥덜먹게 해서 미안해요.. 맛있는거드세여ㅠㅠ

trans by yooniqda_

Instagram update - 140825

FzY4Jfj.png

10598280_914627955233313_529350337_n.jpg

Twitter update - 140825

bjTpYSH.png

[Gyuri] should i try blog ~ 블로그나 해볼까

[Gyuri]
instagram gives better personal space feeling but i hate how i need to crop the picture into square shape
~
개인적인 공간의 느낌은 인스타가 더 강한데 사진이 정사각형으로 잘라져야만 되는게 싫다

[Gyuri]
using both twitter and instagram both has it own category.. but lately i doubt about wether i need SNS or not... i feel i can't say entirely what i want to..even then i can't erase it right ㅠ
~

trans by yooniqda_

Maybe twitter/instagram is too short for her if she wants to upload long paragraphs and many pictures at the same time? But I like when she writes tweets.

She should use a blog if she considers it's a platform making her making her confortable to share her thoughts.

Hopefully she won't feel overwhelmed with all these SNS platforms.

Twitter update - 140827

l9o0sIu.png

[Gyuri]

1st place at show champion... thanks! it's a pity and i feel sorry i was unable to performed really well because of the slippery stage from the rain.. i will keep on working hard
~
쇼챔 1위... 감사합니다! 비가와서 미끄러운 바람에 무대 제대로 빡세게 보여드리지못한게 아쉽고 죄송하네요.. 앞으로도 열심히할게요!

trans by yooniqda_

• Like 3