Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Thnx mae and anky...

We miss you to Gyuri...

I miss your tweet,Goddess joke,performance and etc....

@curbow

maybe she's too busy...

but its okay..at least she tweet...

a newest tweet :

lol, goddess playing arround with twitter now..

--translation frm bottom up, by time, coz I think they are linked.. Only make sense if read in order :sulk:

Translation:

Till now I realize that no-one did anything wrong. People acted based on their own thinking, and thus communication did not work smoothly. It wasn't anyone's fault.

Therefore, I don't need to be confused. Just need to be faithful to the present moment. So no regret day. Just do all the best every moment.. If you let time flow while thinking too much/complicated, you will only end up hurting yourself.

There were fun times, there were tough times, let's just don't throw away remembering those times in between the past.... I spent an unforgettable day today, I'm thankful. Whether there's happiness, it's purely a state of mind.. Goodnight!

~Looks like a lot of things went in Gyul's mind last nite.. But good thing she cleared things up herself, hope she's sleeping soundly now :hihi:

Edited by aank1

--translation frm bottom up, by time, coz I think they are linked.. Only make sense if read in order :thumbup1:

Translation:

Till now I realize that no-one did anything wrong. People acted based on their own thinking, and thus communication did not work smoothly. It wasn't anyone's fault.

Therefore, I don't need to be confused. Just need to be faithful to the present moment. So no regret day. Just do all the best every moment.. If you let time flow while thinking too much/complicated, you will only end up hurting yourself.

There were fun times, there were tough times, let's just don't throw away remembering those times in between the past. I think today is unforgettable day, thanks. Whether there's happiness, it's purely a state of mind.. Goodnight!

~Looks like a lot of things went in Gyul's mind last nite.. But good thing she cleared things up herself, hope she's sleeping soundly now :)

i hope this has nothing to do with the group members and is purely about something else and I agree with her.

thanks for the translations :)

thanks jessicca & aank1 for the latest tweets.

hmm, quite worried while reading these.

gyul thoughts are so deep.

it caused a little concern in me.

hope she & the rest are ok.

yeah let's move forward forgetting the unhappiness while remembering those happier times.

it's only the rightful way.

thx anky for the translation..

at last we knew the meaning of her words..

sbox went crazy before because google's translation..lol

hhmmm goddess seems having a lot of things in her mind..

her words..it's a little bit confusing, but it's nice..

yeah,hope there are nothing wrong with them..

gyuri's words..as always, it's the best..

what're u doing right now?

lol, she should know we are all waiting for her tweets.

and knowingly she still threw back the question to us.

oh btw, shouldn't that tweet be the other way? :lol:

thanks jessicca n ssjben.

Edited by red4summer

noo...

I missed her tweet...

woot...Gyuri really2 take care of her fans...

I feel really2 good after she tweet "Goodnight everybody~^^ Have a wonderful night!"

aww...her tweet melt me...

2eyl4yx.jpg

wow she's tweeeting a lot recently -_-

guess we'll see this trend more since lupin promotions are over D:

2dsg7et.jpg

also, anyone know what jaekyung said to gyuri?

Thank you so much ben and aank1 for all the translations, seriously you guys are amazing ^^

LOL.. she really went on a twitter rampage. Still at work so can't do screen caps or spend too much time.

@_911007 고마워 니콜아....^^사랑해!!

Thanks Nicole... ^^ I love you.

@pdjaeho 오빠 감사합니다..^^

Thanks, Oppa.

@bravepark 이쁜이 찜질방왔어요>_<ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I came all pretty to the sauna >_< kekeke

축하해주신 여러분들 감사합니다...^^전 아직 부족하지만 훌륭하신 많은 분들께 도움 받아서 열심히 할게요. 빛나는 밤 되세요♥

Thanks to all who congratulated us... ^^ Though I'm still lacking, I'll work hard with the help of many great people.. Have a sparkling night

Continued after I take care a few things.. damn work. next message is the one about the iPad. LoL she wants one.

OK.. back don't have too much time here so I'll just do a few more..

어제부터 우연치않게 연속으로 보게 된 아이패드... 아무리 생각해도 완전 끌린다ㅠㅠ왠지 지를 기세ㅋㅋㅋ구입정보를 아시는 분들 정보좀 주세요오ㅠ_ㅠ

Doesn't seem accidental that I keep seeing the iPad since yesterday... No matter how you look at it, it totally draws you in ㅠㅠ Somehow breaks down your resistance (will) kekeke Those that know how to purchase it, let me know. ㅠㅠ

@yuekim 감사합니다>_<

Thank you.

oops duty calls.

Edited by ricardox

also, anyone know what jaekyung said to gyuri?

Thank you so much ben and aank1 for all the translations, seriously you guys are amazing ^^

2dsg7et.jpg

Gyuri: What are you doing now?

JK: Thinking of you, Gyuri-ya. I started twitter too.

Gyuri: Everyone goodbye. Wish you a beautiful night!

Oh, Thanks @Ricardox.. for translating all that :)

~~ yeah.. Gyul wants an iPad.. she's totally in it... haha.. im surprised Gyul is also interested in gadgets... but not sure if it's available for purchase in Korea thou.. perhaps the Wi-Fi version.. doubt abt 3G version.

hm.. sounds like a Birthday wish.. Lol...

How do you follow what she's replying to anyway? (Not a regular twitter user myself.)

So here are a little of the conversation regarding the iPad. I didn't bother reading other peoples twitter much but somehow blueinu gets sucked into the iPad conversation

blueinu: @gyuri88 내아이패드를 규리에게 주라는 압력이 ...^^

The pressure to give my iPad to Gyuri...^^

Gyuri: @blueinu 헉 그런 압력을 누가;;ㅠㅠㅋㅋ이번에 미국갈때 알아보려고 했는데~ 정식발매를 기다리라는 의견이 많네요...^^;

Yikes (closest i can get to the meaning) who's applying that kind of pressure... I was going to look into it this next time in USA (probably the KMF)~ There are lots of suggestions to wait for the official release (presumably korean).

Stuff in () are my notes.

EDIT: The ending

규리는 이제 정말!! 트윗을 끕니다ㅠㅎ밤샐것같아요 이대로는...ㅎㅎ여러분 모두 행복한 밤 보내시길~^^ about 9 hours ago via OpenBeak

Gyuri is REALLY!! stopping twits now. ㅠㅎFeels like I'm going to say up all night this way (didn't she already?) ...ㅎㅎ Every one have a pleasant night^^

Now we know why Gyuri gets so little sleep...

Edited by ricardox