Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Mass translations: :)

Tweet #1:

Thanks everyone who wished me a Happy birthday.. >_< Gyul wish(pray) for happiness on her birthday!I'll be back later~ hehe

Tweet #2:

It's right that my birthday was inside the car (**think she meant celebrated in the car), but still... it was yesterday. I spent the rest of the day to the fullest! I get to see my parents after quite a while, and I was happy because I get to meet good people..^^ Now, on the way to rehearsal for Dream Concert. Can't wait for the stage performance.. >_<!! (*she's excited for the performance) Let's do it together~~

Tweet #3:

I saw this (banner) at Dream Concert's stadium, it's absolutely awesome... kekekekeke.. a few screaming please.. just to confirm... a girl like me..

Tweet #4:

My people who'll be coming to Dream Concert today~~~ Earlier at the stage, I saw Gyuri's banner kinda flipped over, it looks pitiful... please put it back up nicely!! kekeke Hwaiting! I'm going to the shop~ See Ya >_<

Tweet #5:

Dream Concert is now over! Thank you all my lovely Kamilia for coming even it rained and also to all my people. I appreciated it and will keep it in my heart.

Tweet #6:

Actually today we're going for the opening game (baseball) but it was pushed back..~^^ It's raining, everyone stay healthy!

Tweet#7:in Japanese

Nemure nai = Sleepless

Tweet#8:

I'm on my way back now so as to avoid the pouring rain. I'm still not sleepy yet.. today, after the radio show, It's time to sleep tight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's heaps of tweets.. was away over the weekend.. Gyul tweeted a bunch! but but.. sleepless?? I wonder if she stayed up all night.. coz it's quite early in the morning while she tweeted. -__-' insomnia Gyul... X_X i'm worried...

**added the newest tweet.. hmm.. so that means she's up all day? not sleepy?

thanks for mass translating! sounds like gyuri spent her birthday working again...... and spent last night awake. i hope her loved ones are taking good care of her =/

she just tweeted again:

"비에 지지 않으려고 열심히 돌아다니고 있어요. 여전히 졸리지는 않구요... 오늘 라디오 후에 푹 잠들어야겠네요 ^^ "

thanks anky, your presence is greatly needed here. :)

not sure what're the upcoming events for them, but hope gyul can try to squeeze some time for resting.

her body needs a break.

edit: hope she does rest well after today's radio.

Tweet #4:

My people who'll be coming to Dream Concert today~~~ Earlier at the stage, I saw Gyuri's banner kinda flipped over, it looks pitiful... please put it back up nicely!! kekeke Hwaiting! I'm going to the shop~ See Ya >_<

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! This one is the best one!! xD

thank you so much for the translations...I'm beginning to worry about her twitting on trust, hope, anticipation, then mentioning spending her b-day with good people. It all sounds like she was betrayed and hurt by someone who she has to maintain contact with...I wonder who that person is though...I don't think it's a kara member though, perhaps an assistant, or something like that? Something to ponder indeed...

sorry if this is annoying but this tweet was missed:

참, 여기저기서 들려오는 여신님 조공들 실패 소식이... 가슴아프네요. 미안해요 다들 오래 기다리게 만들고 지치게 해서.....ㅠㅠ실망하지 말구요! 그대들을 위해 열심히 노래할게

if someone could please translate? :):blushing:

thanks anky for the mass translations

Tweet #4:

^ this one is so Gyuri...hope some fans did flip her banner over :)

비에 지지 않으려고 열심히 돌아다니고 있어요. 여전히 졸리지는 않구요... 오늘 라디오 후에 푹 잠들어야겠네요 ^^

I'm going around (working I suppose) in earnest so that I don't lose to the rain. Still not sleepy.... I should sleep deeply after radio today.

참, 여기저기서 들려오는 여신님 조공들 실패 소식이... 가슴아프네요. 미안해요 다들 오래 기다리게 만들고 지치게 해서.....ㅠㅠ실망하지 말구요! 그대들을 위해 열심히 노래할게

Ah.... News of failure to give 'Tribute to the Goddess' (LOL) from here and there... it pains me. I'm sorry you were made tired and to wait so long.... Please don't be disappointed. I'll sing hard for you.

thanks anky .hope some fans did flip her banner over :wub:

It was just sagging in the middle.

Edited by ricardox

I saw this pick on gyuris tweet.....LOVE the headphones.....but gyuri i want to see you dress up in less baggier clothes...shimshimtapa needs some sass and femenitity (don't know if i spelled that right!), let shindong dress up casually!

tumblr_l2xxzzRCcF1qbeyj9o1_400.jpg

new tweet 1min ago lol

신동오빠에게 받은 생일선물! 헤드폰>_< 오빠 완전 고마워요~ 골라준 언니도 감사감사♡히힛http://twitpic.com/1qpffv

1 min ago again

이제 굿나잇~자야돼ㅠㅠㅠ자야돼ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 나는 자야해ㅠㅠ안녕~

신동오빠에게 받은 생일선물! 헤드폰>_< 오빠 완전 고마워요~ 골라준 언니도 감사감사

Birthday present from Shindong-Oppa! Headphone >_< Oppa, totally thank you~. Thank you, thank you to Unnie who picked it out also.

이제 굿나잇~자야돼ㅠㅠㅠ자야돼ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 나는 자야해ㅠㅠ안녕~

Now, Goodnight~Should sleepㅠㅠㅠShould sleepㅠㅠㅠㅠ I should sleepㅠㅠgood bye~

She has so much trouble sleeping....

tumblr_l2xxzzRCcF1qbeyj9o1_400.jpg

Dang pretty...

.... and the headphone is not bad either.

Edited by ricardox

Tweet #1

Birthday present from Shindong oppa! Headphone.. >.< Really Thank You oppa~ and also thanks unnie for selecting it.. Hihit

Tweet #2

GoodNight for now.. have to sleep..TT.TT...TT.TT....have to sleep..TT.TT...TT.TT...TT.TT... I have to sleep..TT.TT. Bye(Nites)~

*Sleep well gyul!! Btw.. Wonder which unnie did she mean, could it be Shindong's GF?

Edit: OHH... translated... thanks ricardox[.... U're few minutes faster! Lol..

Earlier at the stage, I saw Gyuri's banner kinda flipped over, it looks pitiful... please put it back up nicely!!

hahahaha she and her jokes lol

Now, Goodnight~Should sleepㅠㅠㅠShould sleepㅠㅠㅠㅠ I should sleepㅠㅠgood bye~

Really2 worried..I hope you can solve your imsonia Gyul..

thank you very much guys for translating ^^

Edited by KiimmiiKiizzuh