Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

I melted after reading the conversation between Gyuri and Jiyoung. :rolleyes:

From the their tweets recently, it seems like Jing is currently having a vacation at home? not at dorm? that's why Jing kept saying she missed her unnies so much (previous tweet), plus now Gyuri with SSTP, Hara with IY, Nicole with Heroes and possibly SeungYeon in drama(?) [though not confirmed yet], left with Jing with a more relaxed schedule.

and.. in respond to Jing's tweet the other day (that she missed her unnies).. one of Kara's manager mentioned to Jing:

1xzbee.jpg

Translation:

Don't worry... I've grabbed many schedules..keke

^^from that, i assume, he's got something (schedule) for Jing? Oh well, that's just my opinion tho, hehe.

I believe you're right noona... I think all of them aren't really at the dorm these days.

Jing has to attend school so I think she'd generally stay at her home the most.

칠월 칠석...!

Translation:

7th day of 7th month of Lunar calender / Chinese calender.**

** Gyul is mistakenly referring today as the 7/7 of lunar calender while it's actually 7 July (lunar calender: 26th day of 5 month )

칠월 칠석 음력으로 세는거군요ㅠ좋은 정보 감사합니다^^

Translation:

Ah.. so it (7th day of 7th mth) is counted on Lunar Calender..TT thanks for the information^^.

** To my knowledge.. 7th day of 7th month of Lunar Calender is Chinese Valentine's day (there's a story behind this celebration - where its the night the girl and the guy meet once a year)

and 7th of 7th month this year falls on August the 16th (if u guys r interested to know.. lol)

^

lmao..i'm confused :D

but thanks for the translation and the explanation anky :)

and yep..i do feel that too..looks like they didn't have time together too much these days..

all of them have individual schedule now..it's kind of sad for me...

although that is a great thing too :)

now i'm enlightened on why it was mentioned earlier gyul's birthday was said to be on Buddha's birthday. korean lunar calendar is the same as chinese though each has their individual festivals due to different cultures, beliefs & traditions. but i'm surprised since she pays attention to their lunar calendar, how could she mix up the important lunar valentine's day? hahah, goddess does make cute mistake which seems absolutely adorable to me. hope she gets lots of love calls/messages on that day.

seungyeon is next, her lunar birthday this year falls on gregorian calendar 22nd july thursday.

jing_tweet_16.jpg

~ Translation ~

Gyuri: Just felt like falling apart TT TT I miss you my baby!

---

Jing: Gyuri unni bbyororongbbyong* what are you doin?

*bbyororongbbyong is a cute way of saying hi in Korean, just like bbyong is a kiddie's way of saying see ya in korean.

Gyul probably means she's tired from college perhaps.

And so cuteee... lol they just met like yesterday and Gyul is already missing her baby. :D

Soooo cuuuute! Aegyo? If so, suuuucccch aegyo~! Soooo adorable~

Gyuri umma misses her baby jinggg~

Thanks for translating!

her tweets!

신동,박규리의 심심타파 시작이에요~ 오렌지캬라멜 그리고 원투선배님와 함께 하는데요 오늘은 보이는 라디오니까~ 더 재밌을 거에요>_<많이 들어...아니 봐주세요!ㅎ
저랑 신동오빠랑 직접 간식을 배송하는 프로젝트! 몇주간 진행합니다~ 심심타파 홈페이지에 신청하시면 되요^^원하시는 곳 어디든 갑니다>_<아마 국내라디오 최초시도가 아닌가 싶어요..ㅎ
아! 중요한 점은 단체 20명 이상 있는 곳에만 배달가능하니까요~ 사람들 모아서 !ㅋㅋㅋ신청많이 해주세요>_<

care to translate anyone???

her tweets!

care to translate anyone???

신동,박규리의 심심타파 시작이에요~ 오렌지캬라멜 그리고 원투선배님와 함께 하는데요 오늘은 보이는 라디오니까~ 더 재밌을 거에요>_<많이 들어...아니 봐주세요!ㅎ

This is the start of Shim-Shim-Tapa with Shindong and Park Gyuri~ We are joined by Orange Caramel and One-Two sunbae and since today is a visible radio (I guess she means video is broadcast as well.)~ it should be more fun. >_<. Please listen... no, watch!

저랑 신동오빠랑 직접 간식을 배송하는 프로젝트! 몇주간 진행합니다~ 심심타파 홈페이지에 신청하시면 되요^^원하시는 곳 어디든 갑니다>_<아마 국내라디오 최초시도가 아닌가 싶어요..ㅎ

A project where ShinDong oppa and I will be delivering snacks ourselves! We'll be doing it for a few weeks~ You can apply at the ShimShimTapa homepage^^ We'll deliver wherever you want. >_< I wonder perhaps if this is a first for Korean Radio.

아! 중요한 점은 단체 20명 이상 있는 곳에만 배달가능하니까요~ 사람들 모아서 !ㅋㅋㅋ신청많이 해주세요>_<

Ah! An important point is that we can only deliver to groups of 20 and over~ Get people together! kekeke. Everyone apply>_<

ricardox youre back! thanks for translating.

if you have itme do you mind translating this? :)

참 이번 iPad같은 경우는 워낙 제가 다룰줄 몰라서 이렇게 공개적으로 물어보는 바람에 선물 인증을 하게 되었는데.. 뭐랄까 괜히 자랑하는 걸로 보일 수 있겠다라는 생각이 드네요^^; 만약 제 멘션들을 보시고 그런 불편한 마음이 드셨다면 사과드립니다.

그 리고 내 사람들께. 팬 여러분께.. 선물에 따라 편애한다.. 그런 생각들은 절대 하지 않아주셨으면 합니다. 이번같은 경우는 선물을 받고 제 자신도 굉장히 송구스러웠어요. 사실 여러가지 생각이 들었는데

사실 편지 하나를 받고도 울고 웃고 감사할 줄 아는게 제 장점이라고 믿으니까요. 혹시나 저로 인해 이상한 분위기가 조장되지 않았으면 하는 바람입니다. 모두들 너무 감사드리고 아끼는 내 사람들이에요-^^ 분명합니다!

이 멘션들도 가볍게 이해해주시고, 잊어주세요^^ 여러모로 더 신중하게 생각하는 박규리되겠습니다. 다들 좋은 하루!

^

hope gyul will tweet at the very moment when she receives her bday gifts. it should be one of these days..

thanks ricardox. gyul doing delivering, we oversea kamilia can only hope. hope to answer the door bell in my dream. :lol:

ricardox youre back! thanks for translating.

if you have itme do you mind translating this? :wacko:

참 이번 iPad같은 경우는 워낙 제가 다룰줄 몰라서 이렇게 공개적으로 물어보는 바람에 선물 인증을 하게 되었는데.. 뭐랄까 괜히 자랑하는 걸로 보일 수 있겠다라는 생각이 드네요^^; 만약 제 멘션들을 보시고 그런 불편한 마음이 드셨다면 사과드립니다.

Oh right, in this past iPad situation, I ended up accepting a gift because I asked publicly about it since I knew so little about it... Thought occurs to me that it could be seen as bragging^^ If you were uncomfortable with my mentions of it, I apologize.

그 리고 내 사람들께. 팬 여러분께.. 선물에 따라 편애한다.. 그런 생각들은 절대 하지 않아주셨으면 합니다. 이번같은 경우는 선물을 받고 제 자신도 굉장히 송구스러웠어요. 사실 여러가지 생각이 들었는데

Also to my people. To the fans... Please don't think.. "Preferential treatment for gifts". In this last situation, after receiving the gift, I myself was overwhelmed. A lot of thoughts came to mind.

사 실 편지 하나를 받고도 울고 웃고 감사할 줄 아는게 제 장점이라고 믿으니까요. 혹시나 저로 인해 이상한 분위기가 조장되지 않았으면 하는 바람입니다. 모두들 너무 감사드리고 아끼는 내 사람들이에요-^^ 분명합니다!

Really I believe one of my good points to cry, laugh and be thankful from just one letter. I hope this doesn't foster ill feelings (She actually says strange ambience here) toward me. You are all my people that I thank and cherish.^^ That is for certain.

이 멘션들도 가볍게 이해해주시고, 잊어주세요^^ 여러모로 더 신중하게 생각하는 박규리되겠습니다. 다들 좋은 하루!

Understand and forget these "mentions" also.^^ I'll become a Park Gyuri that, in various ways, is more discrete. Good day to all.

yikes! There are some nasty fans out there...It does sound that maybe one person who contributed to the ipad had an expectation of being an "elite" fan and receiving some special goods from her? That's really sad and I hope it does not discourage her of receiving and accepting presents from fans anymore... :P

But I am very happy that she is mature enough to apologize to anyone hurt in this situation. That's taking such a high and adult role. Very proud of her open, honest, intelligent and mature attitude through this ordeal :P

Edited by sarah09

thanks a lot for all the translation ricardox..

i'm worried about the last translations..

i hope nothing turns bad from that though...

btw, i wish she will tweet sumthin about our gifts too...

I think she just wants people to know she's not out there looking for gifts.

EDIT: Looks like the deliveries have started on SSTapa. Last couple of tweets are about that.

심심타파! 오늘은 보이는 라디오로 함께 하고있습니다~ 다들 보고있나요>_<까꿍

Shim shim Tapa! We are doing the visible radio (video + radio) together today. Is everyone watching>_< Kakoong (Bit like "Surprise" or "Peekaboo". Said to babies alot.)

Edited by ricardox

@sarah09

it's kinda sad that we can't do anything to comfort gyul that not all kamilia are like that "fan". true kamilia will understand her words without half-guessing, i don't ever doubt kara leader. she shouldn't get too upset & wasting time on "fan" who doesn't show respect. misinterpretting is a thing, having disrespectful intention is another which is much worst. like you said, gyul is the one who we don't have to worried too much, her personality doesn't allow it. :D

오늘도 바쁘지만 감사한 하루를 보내겠습니다!^^

I'll spend a busy but thankful day again today^^

日本のファンのみなさん~きたいして下さい!^-^♥

Nihon-no fan no minasan~ kitaishitegudasai!!:devil:

all japanese fans~ Please look forward to it (anticipate, etc)! ^_^

gyul_tweet_11.jpg

~ Translation ~

Are you listening to shimshimtapa??^^

------------

I ran into Shindong oppa at the Coex bookstore... Is this what you call an unexpected date(?)kekeke.

So I stopped and we walked together after that. Oppa.... kekekeke nice to meet you!!!

gyul_shindong_01.jpg

Oh my... oh my..

THey're getting really close these days aren't they? ^^

she's a foreigner!!...lol

she's a foreigner!!...lol...i saw a pic that shindong another pic that shindong posted..and its funny how some ppl thought its her gf and their like "wow! so pretty"....lol ps...it kinda offends me at the same time thought i mean its KARA's gyuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^yup, it's pretty kara goddess for heaven's sake but probably the cap played a part too. for non-kamilia, it's bit difficult. :)

lol, last minute shopping before sstp recording? thanks ben.