Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

This is what i wrote: "Good luck with your comeback. I will be here to cheer in the United States. Kara Fighting!"

"You should check out the international fan site that is dedicated just for KARA http://www.karaholic.com/forums/"

She replied:

Gyurireplies.jpg

""Fighting! Please anticipate [us] with renewed strength!""

I feel like the luckiest man alive right now :]

just through words and i'm already content..

i guess thats the goddess effect :].

thanks JiJi for the translation :D

i AM SO FRICKING jealous!!! Ah Gyuri such a loveable leader,! and she answers us fans, not me you... but it's ok... still jealous haha

2gy8T.png

Just right now at the Saitama Spa Arena the Seoul Tokyo Festival is over! It's my first time being an MC.. and moreover speaking in Korean+Japanese was great and nerve-wrecking tooㅠhehe It was pretty exciting~ and we also performed Jumping for the first time... Thank you so much to everyone for cheering.. I'm SO happy!^^*

- benbenkr

LOL,She's already addicted to twitter~Gyuri omma!!Get Nicole & the others to make a twitter too!!!Tell them how fun twitter is!!Lol^^

Thank you so much for translating & sharing!^^

Hmm...if im not wrong nicole and the others already have twitter, or at least nicole does....http://twtkr.com/_911007

Tweets from Gyul today:

[Gyul.t]Heard it snowed for the first time in Korea now*.. really? Really wanna see it! 지금 한국에 첫눈이 온다는 소리를 들었는데... 정말인가요?ㅠ_ㅠ너무 보고싶다!

And one with Eunjung:

[Gyul-Eunjung.t] I miss you alot too ㅠㅠ ing-ing.. But anyways your long hair is so pretty >_< 나두 보고파 자기ㅠㅠㅠ잉잉...그나저나 긴머리 너무 이쁘다>_<

[Eunjung-Gyul.t] I miss you so much - 난 너가 보고 싶다. i miss you....ㅜ

The time of this tweet was night time in Korea, around 9:30pm KST.

It snowed for the time during then.

P/S

Eunjung is so beautiful these days, great to see the love between them. Respect Eunjung as much as I do to Gyul.