Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

hyomin.jpg

this one is from hyomin from t-ara

[Hyomin-Gyul.t] Unni congratulations!! Don't cry! Goddess...!! hihi 언니 축하해요!! 울지마용여신님..!!!히 히^^

cr: benbenkr

gyuri-5.jpg

younha to gyuri

[Younha-Gyul.t] Yeoshin*(Goddess) for all the effort you put in you've done very well. I'm thankful that you're healthy - 여신 고생이 많어 너무 너무 잘 하고 있는데다 건강해줘서 고마워

[Gyul-Younha.t] Hey honey thanks.. It's been a while since we met so I'm really really happy! Couldn't have a chat with you privately though... ^^ Thanks!ㅠ - 자기 고마워 오랜만에 봐서 진짜진짜 기뻤어 못다한 얘기는 또 따로...^^고마워!ㅠ

cr: benbenkr

Edited by sharkey

so happy read many people congratulating Goddess...prove of her awesome personality :thumbup1: happy 1000 tweets for a person who introduce KARA to twitter ^_^

dp1no.png

@gyuri88 @_sweethara like a kid ㅠㅠㅠ tears did appearㅠ

*in reply to Hara's tweets

Gyuri unni cried~!! hehehe thank you^^ jjok, [*kiss sound like mwah]

translated by _heyhey52 @ twitter

Thanks everyone! I think this was a huge weight off her shoulders, and the first time she's cried in public since their Honey win TT

You get an idea of how much stress she was under. What a good holiday gift. I'm grateful to be one of her "people" hehe

Ahh aigoo Goddess was so happy as she got emotional...

Makes me teary too... :crying: I feel her joy. They've all worked so hard and Kamilias finally made it happen.

I'm so thankful ^_^ Goddess fighting! <33333

Thank you for the translations. She's been thanking and thanking so many people haha :D

gyuri-7.jpg

Younha tweeted that she only had 4 hours+ to sleep and need to take some nutritious food tomorow.. So she might be falling sick, which I think she was because she looked like she was freezing during shimshimtapa ~ 아... 또 세시간 수면 ㅜㅠ 내일은 영양제 맞아야겠당 ㅠ

[Gyul-Younha.t]What should you doㅠㅠ You did such a great job, go to sleep quick and becareful not to cathc a cold- 어떡해ㅠㅠ너무수고했어 빨리 자구 감기조심!!!

cr: benbenkr 벤벤 benbenkr