Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

^ thanks ben, lol so Goddess already exercising at this hour :scared: isn't winter in Korea now :confused1: lol so the weather there warm enough to go out in the dawn XD

tweets with Park JungMin

2010-12-21 @ 9:26pm

JungMin0403 @gyuri88 오빠랑 할때도 심심타파들어주세요!!했어야지!!!^^일주일동안 고마웠다~~!!^^동이씨에게 급습한다 전해줘!!

When doing with oppa, 'Please also listen to ShimShimTaPa'!! Should have done that too!!! ^^ Thank you for the one week~~!!^^ Tell Dong that (i will be doing) surprise attack!!

*in reply to =gyuri88= (2010-12-21 @ 12:09am) ShimShimTaPa with Dong oppa who returned after a week!! It has started, please listen to 95.9~

2010-12-21 @ 9:43pm

gyuri88 @JungMin0403 ㅎㅎㅎ그러게 깜빡했어ㅠㅎ오빠 일본간거야~?^^ 언제 와요~

heeheehee I forgot about that TT hee Oppa is going to Japan~?^^ When are you coming back~

2010-12-21 @ 9:53pm

JungMin0403 @gyuri88 응!! 일본이야^^ 라됴 힘내서 잘하고 일본에서도 보자^^ 바쁠텐데 몸 관리잘하고~!^^힘 !!!

Ung!! I'm in Japan^^ Keep it up and do well for the radio, let's meet even in Japan^^ You're so busy so should take care of your health~!^^ Strength !!!

2010-12-21 @ 10:02pm

gyuri88 @JungMin0403 고마워 오빠~^^*스케쥴 잘하구 오빠두 건강챙겨요~! ㅎㅎ화이팅!

Thanks oppa~^^* Will do well for the schedule and oppa must also take care of your health too~! heehee Hwaiting!

translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Emm.. I think I should reiterate what she meant.

Sorry that I didn't do so earlier.

Literally, what she said is that the place cleared up abit... as in there is less snow.

Technically that also means it isn't as cold as it was last week. I checked the temperatures and they were in the 8c ~ 12c range.. so yea. :)

[Gyul.t] It's really been awhile since I went back home (yesterday I did)^^! I could only be at home for 20 minutes but how many months has it been since I last saw my babies~ They're cute right? >_< However I've got allergies to dogs so I can't touch them.. Could only watchm from a distance.. ( -_-) - 어제 정말 오랜만에 숙소가 아닌 집에 들렸었어요^^! 20분밖에 못 있었지만 몇달만에 우리집 애기들을 봤다는~귀엽죠?>_<하지만 전 개 알러지가 있어서 못 만져요.. 멀리서 바라볼 뿐..( -_-) http://plixi.com/p/64557878

[Jing-Gyul.t] So pretty..... cute cuteㅠㅠ♥ - 너무이쁘다..... 귀여워귀여워ㅠㅠ♥

Picture of Gyul's puppies-

http://plixi.com/p/64557878

[Eunjung-Gyult.] Euak totally cutee!!! Exactly like you (she means that Gyul is just as cute as her puppies) kekeke Your eyes are big as well as your hair color is nice.. eehing.. You can't touch them huh... - 으악 완전귀여워!!!! 너랑똑닮았다 눈도크고 머리카락색도...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 잇힝..못만지는구낭....

The Eunjung-Gyuri love is prevailing again~~ :D

gyuri1.jpg

[Gyul.t] The weather got a little warmer so it is alright to even start excercising during dawn..^^ - 날씨가 조금 풀리니까 새벽이라도 운동하기 괜찮은듯...^^ http://plixi.com/p/64437952

gyuri2.jpg

[Gyul.t] It's really been awhile since I went back home (yesterday I did)^^! I could only be at home for 20 minutes but how many months has it been since I last saw my babies~ They're cute right? >_< However I've got allergies to dogs so I can't touch them.. Could only watchm from a distance.. ( -_-) - 어제 정말 오랜만에 숙소가 아닌 집에 들렸었어요^^! 20분밖에 못 있었지만 몇달만에 우리집 애기들을 봤다는~귀엽죠?>_<하지만 전 개 알러지가 있어서 못 만져요.. 멀리서 바라볼 뿐..( -_-) http://plixi.com/p/64557878

gyuri1-1.jpg

[Jing-Gyul.t] So pretty..... cute cuteㅠㅠ♥ - 너무이쁘다..... 귀여워귀여워ㅠㅠ♥

[Gyul-Jing.t] You are a little more cuter^^ - 니가 조금 더 귀여워^^ <3

eunjung.jpg

[Eunjung-Gyult.] Euak totally cutee!!! Exactly like you (she means that Gyul is just as cute as her puppies) kekeke Your eyes are big as well as your hair color is nice.. eehing.. You can't touch them huh... - 으악 완전귀여워!!!! 너랑똑닮았다 눈도크고 머리카락색도...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 잇힝..못만지는구낭....

The Eunjung-Gyuri love is prevailing again~~ :D

cr: benbenkr

gyuri-8.jpg

Ah..It's Christmas Eve!!ㅠㅠ In such occassion,everyone..Please listen to SSTP..95.9!!(^ ^)

~헉 크리스마스이브에요.!!ㅠㅠ여러분 이럴때는 심심타파를..95.9!(^ ^)

cr: anky

SSTP!! and christmas :)

gyuri-9.jpg

cr: benbenkr

[Gyul.t] Going to Japan in the moring~(^^) Gotta hurry up and go to bed now and wake up early! Goodnight everyone~ - 今日のあさ、日本に行きます~(^^) 早く起きるために今寝ます!みんなお休み~☆

Edited by sharkey

gyuri-11.jpg

[Gyuri] While I was exercising.. It snowed a lot! ^^ I might not be able to ski well but I want to go skiing~ '-'hehe - gyuri88: 운동중에... 눈이 많이 왔어요!^^ 잘 타지는 못해도 스키장가고싶다~ '-'ㅎㅎ

gyuri-12.jpg

[Gyuri]ah..just now the picture wasn't uploaded ㅠㅠ - gyuri88: 앗 사진이 안올라갔네요ㅠㅠ http://plixi.com/p/66122542

cr: aank1

Edited by Mr. Lupin