Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

i seriously thought gyul forgot her password or already leaving twitter before :lol:

at last she have back, though not as often as the rest i hope she will tweet more often

if only they will take a picture of the big family (KARA and all of the pets) it will be more precious.

but everytime they tweet each other i kept on thinking, when is the last they met each other..

jing looks suprised that gyul is sick..

btw, "Cause' I'm Gyul my baby is KkingKangie..>_<" i'm wondering what's that mean..

haha it's interesting how the dogs are located - the goddess leader's dog standing up and in the middle, Hara's is comfortably lounging and looking around, and Nicole's are looking somewhere else and being aloof just like her :thumbup1:

Besides that, I hope Gyuri is doing better. Just saw a new twit of her with Younha

Edited by sarah09

^

i get better a little TT TT Anyway, Congratulation for being DJ jaki ^^*

cr: Yoo

note: jaki=something like honey/darling

younha used to be seungyeon's lover, but i only saw gyul-younha interaction on twitter

eric

hara's is Ang. the white one who laid down lazily and proudly (just like her owner :lol:)

cr: Yoo

note: jaki=something like honey/darling

younha used to be seungyeon's lover, but i only saw gyul-younha interaction on twitter

I've seen gyul-younha walking together once in T-ara hello baby.

Wonder what she says other than 'thank you for happy birthday in advance' in the latest tweet.

[Gyuri.t]My Birthday is on Saturday..But as I came to Radio (SSTP),everyone has already wished me happy birthday in advance..Thank you so much^^*I'm totally impressed..ㅠㅠ..and also thanks SSTP PDnim for the giftㅠㅠing ing..It's already late at night today,I'll take lots of pictures later..>__

cr: anky

hate the fact that i neither use twitter nor understand hangul.. not much about to read & understand myself but to share with everyone here whom took time to visit this thread.

I was going to post all the celebrity happy birthday wish tweets Gyuri received and her responses, but there's just too many so I'll just stick with her solo tweets.

ioXwK.jpg

SHPUw.jpg

The first tweet is something about being happy to be able to celebrate her birthday. No idea what the second one is about. The third one is about her fans sending her lots of good food but not being able to eat them because she's on a diet. :( Hopefully someone can post a real translation later.

http://www.amazon.com/If-I-Stay-Gayle-Forman/dp/0525421033

The last normal moment that Mia, a talented cellist, can remember is being in the car with her family. Then she is standing outside her body beside their mangled Buick and her parents' corpses, watching herself and her little brother being tended by paramedics. As she ponders her state (Am I dead? I actually have to ask myself this), Mia is whisked away to a hospital, where, her body in a coma, she reflects on the past and tries to decide whether to fight to live. Via Mia's thoughts and flashbacks, Forman (Sisters in Sanity) expertly explores the teenager's life, her passion for classical music and her strong relationships with her family, friends and boyfriend, Adam. Mia's singular perspective (which will recall Alice Sebold's adult novel, The Lovely Bones) also allows for powerful portraits of her friends and family as they cope: Please don't die. If you die, there's going to be one of those cheesy Princess Diana memorials at school, prays Mia's friend Kim. I know you'd hate that kind of thing. Intensely moving, the novel will force readers to take stock of their lives and the people and things that make them worth living. Ages 14–up. (Apr.)

A very thoughtful reading. From a metaphorical point of view, well, I hope she gets the message or wisdom that she sought out of it...

Edited by sarah09

It's still May but it's already so hot! (ㅠ_ㅠ);; I hate the hot weather, rather prefer the cold...

Eii! Tokyo is cold~? ENVY~~*

On my way to Japan..^^ (hoho) though, it's going to be very busy today~ regardless, hwaiting!! (>_<)

Translations credit karaholic twitter

4SvT2.jpg

Gyuri you may as well have stuck a knife in my heart now that I know you prefer cold weather over hot weather. Such a sentiment is incomprehensible to this Californian beach boy :disappointed:

edit: there is some confusion as to the last tweet. KH twitter translation seems to imply that Gyuri is going to Japan. In actuality it probably says something more along the lines of Gyuri wishing she could go to Japan but being too busy atm.

Edited by gyuriFTW

It's still May but it's already so hot! (ㅠ_ㅠ);; I hate the hot weather, rather prefer the cold...

Eii! Tokyo is cold~? ENVY~~*

On my way to Japan..^^ (hoho) though, it's going to be very busy today~ regardless, hwaiting!! (>_<)

Translations credit karaholic twitter

4SvT2.jpg

Gyuri is like me-I prefer the cold too! The emoticons in her twitter are so cute and it's good that she's tweeting in Japanese too so she can practice her Japanese and communicate with J-Kamilia a bit too. I think it's great how the KARA girls make the effort to tweet in Japanese sometimes too.