Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

f2emx.jpg

SEbe8.jpg

“Today is the day…I lost to Shindong oppa at a ‘Don’t Hang Up’ face-off for ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa‘ so I wore a school uniform all day while carrying out my schedule. I took a picture to prove that I was fulfilling my punishment…. Today fighting!!! Anyways this is really the first time wearing a uniform in 5 years; Kakkk."

from akp (http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/karas-gyuri-takes-a-sel-ca-in-a-school-uniform)

lol! she can wear that all the time.

she looks cute in it anyways! :)

(can't believe red is doing tweet updates because he doesn't use twitter at all.)

thanks gel, now i know the reason.

hahah, gyul even did treadmill with it.

special thanks to shindong for the good job!

here're more:

gyul1.jpg

gyul2.jpg

my guess is gyul is preparing for her musical debut (200 pound beauty)?

seriously what's that? a stage performance with acting and singing?

hopefully the asian tour includes my town. :)

^I've seen some translations of what she talked about and it seems like she's scared about the song(s) they are recording right now. I wonder if she is scared because she doesn't believe she'd hit the high note (she should have more confidence in her vocal abilities :) ) or too emotional for her to go through...Either way, I hope she stays strong and is able to pull it through, sometimes the best songs are the most vocally mind blowing ones but rather the ones that are full of powerful emotions :thumbup1:

I read the chinese translation. Not sure if she is talking about the songs they are recording or about some other song she heard.

But she was not scared, rather she was overwhelmed by the power of the song/lyrics. She said sometimes one has to step back and look at the song objectively rather than emotionally.

Edit: Ah yes I found out what the was the song she was talking about. It was the song "As I Say" by Yoo jaesuk and Lee Jeok which they created for the Infinity Challenge song festival 2011 (currently topping the digital charts).

Edited by grainy

VCIEV.jpg

Gyuri and Hyunyoung's duet "He's Indecisive" for the "Love is Everywhere" OST will be coming out on Youtube at midnight.

note: not a direct translation, just the general gist of the tweet.

Edited by gyuriFTW

JKFOE.jpg

"I'm happy now" is indeed happiness that start from the bottom of the heart. I should be more happy^^

Everybody is so nice.. I'm happyㅠㅠ I should work hard, shouldn't I!!!

translation credit: aank1

gyulce.jpg

let me do the rough translation from chinese..

- thinking of a railway day trip, looking at the coastline and enjoying the wind blowing.

- (hahah, the second one is difficult but gyul mentioned "missing you" or "thinking of you" at the end.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Translation for the top (most recent) tweet.

"The Music Bank Kpop festival from last week is being broadcast right now on TV! Now that I watch it again, I realize it was an extremely huge stage...Not only was it a huge festival but I also got to be an MC for it, so if I get the opportunity again it'll be an honor and delight."

translation credit: KARAvenezuela and benbenkr

6yjnm0.png

Happy twenty-forth birthday to Seungyeon! ^^ Also, congratulations to Hara & Jiyoung for their third year since debut! ^^ Time passes by quickly ~ Everyone, everyone have a good day

Sorry if there might be any minor mistakes. Gyul is such a sweet leader. I hope they all spend the day celebrating!