Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

Today's performance in mcountdown was amazing!

So excited to see their next performances in the next few days (Even though I know they are incredibly tired, but like goddess-Gyuri am super super excited! They've worked so hard!)

Hope they can defeat dark soshi. Pretty excited for their head-to-head battle!

I'm gonna add her now ^^

^^ the first one, got the translation credits from SOOMPI KARA thread:

KyuRi said that she will sing with JungMin in DUET !!!!

They will sing together "If you cannot" ('하면은 안돼')

Who's dying to see this.. or hear this? I am lol. Can't wait.. here I thought it was just some general guesting thing lol.

JungMin performing If you cannot:

credit: Tamisubs@youtube.

After Music Core is over tomorrow, Kara will be on SS501's concert as a guest. I will perform with Park Jung Min on his solo (Originally a duet with Jisun) song "If You Can't" and I just arrived back to my dorm after finishing that rehearsal.. A busy day has come to an end. Have to go sleep. Good night!
We showed two Lupin performances already... Today, more than yesterday, I hope we can show you an even better image again.

Gyul's tweets translated by Harue! (Thanks man!)

^^ZOMG so excited! I want fancams. NOW. Concert hasn't even started yet lol. But I am so stoked for this! I love seeing Jungmin and Gyul together. <3

gyuri88

'혐오스런 마츠코의 일생' 중반부까지 보고. 오늘은 이만 자야지.. 도중에 영화를 끊는 건 안 좋아하지만 내일도 일이 있으니까^^ 그나저나 이건 언제봐도 사람 기분을 묘하게 만들어버린다. 이번에야말로 인생이 끝났다고 생각해도 결코 그게 끝이 아니야..

8 hrs ago o.o?

♥Gyuri♥

I think gyuri is referring to either Jiyoung or Hara...

if it so...

maybe Jiyoung or Hara now having a bad time....T.T

but maybe its false...

anyway Gyuri Fighting!!looking forward for the latest tweet...huhu~

♥Gyuri♥Kara♥

"Once in a while, even the person who is always bright and outgoing… will act that way because they feel frustrated … but still, the next day they’ll still have a Smile : )"

Oh that translation seems right to me~ ^^

I translated it again anyway:

Even a person who is always bright and positive can at least once... be like this just to vent frustration..

In any case the next day is once again Smile : )

Since she said "be like this" instead of "be like that"... seems to me she is talking about herself here.

But I could be wrong anyway.

Here is the translation for her latest tweet:

Watched "Memories of Matsuko" til the middle. I'll go sleep for today.. I don't like stopping in the middle of a movie but since there is work tomorrow too ^^ By the way, this (movie) makes people feel strange every time you watch it. More than ever this time, even If I were to think life was over, it wouldn't be over for real.

I'm not sure what she means with the the life over thing... probably something to do with the movie plot...

Oh well, one more movie to watch for me~

Like to say thanks for the translations. To be honest, I did not know what was Twitter and how it worked :blushing: . I just decided to sign up and follow by asking someone. Then I found out i can't read her posts without translations. :) But it's ok now, I follow many others aswell.