Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

^

She said that she left her dog at her parents place and she feels lonely after coming back to her own place, especially since her computer is still doesn't work and she has nothing to do.

thanks grainy, i just saw the chinese translation too. put aside her missing kkingkkang thoughts and her problematic computer, where is gyul living now?

like hara, she is living alone too. suddenly i just feel that she's lonely most of the time. now i prefer them to go japan for promotion because at least, the five have each other for company.

Wow I didnt know Gyul is living alone...I thought only Hara stays alone while d rest of them living with parents..HAizz...kinda sad to read this ...Cant she just stays with Hara ...Well i hope she do or Hara invite her to ... :crying:

She must be really lonely after her Dj-ing everyday..

gyuln.jpg

will update when any translation is available.

my translation from karachina:

because the lack of sleep, my face looks puffy.. feeling dizzy.. ah.. still can't forget last night's thunder ..

Edited by red4summer

gyul1.jpg

all i can say is gyul has her luggage packed. lol.

gyul2i.jpg

Edited by red4summer

bfoL3.jpg

"Tomorrow is the press conference of 200 Pounds Beauty musical so i'm on the way to airport now... but the traffic is..... What should i do if i cant catch the flight TT TT TT TT"

I guess this is what she was packing for. Is the press conference in Japan? Her role doesn't even start for another 2.5 months. Poor Gyuri having to deal with the rain and the traffic just for a press conference.

edit: nvm, I forgot KARA has a performance in Chiba. The other girls will be there too, Gyuri just went first.

translation credit: Karaholic Twitter

Edited by gyuriFTW

gyuls.jpg

from recording in japan and returning to korea... till smooth completion of today's sstp...! a fruitful day^^ though body was weary, the work was substantial.

summarizing: for tonight's sstp, all songs from the start to the end will be based on gyul's choice. stay tune to find out more.

reached korea..! the rain hasn't come..!

gyule.jpg

because tomorrow is also to practice from early morning, it's better to grab the opportunity to sleep even it's 5 minutes. off to sleep now... good night everyone

summarizing: gyul discovered something was totally discharged.

Edited by red4summer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even though it's the time when my kkingkkang's like this... even though it's the time when it becomes bushy... I haven't seen it for 3 weeks... I want to meet you Babyㅠㅠ *wails*ㅠㅠㅠ

Cherrims @ Karaholic twitter

:crybaby: When I saw Gyuri tweeted a link I thought it was going to be a selca of her new hair. But instead it was KkingKkang :angry:

Edited by gyuriFTW

jbXrd.jpg

Gyuri wants a concert in Korea next and she'll work hard to become a better singer.

AeRJO.jpg

The KARA that received everyone's love will be everywhere from now on! We will do our best to become the singers that everyone loves. Now, we're working really hard too...! Even if it was only a little... my heart was racing like that of a child who wanted to know more :D No matter where or when, we thank the people who supported us and believed in us so much

YniM0.jpg

Everyone, good evening (/*゙▽゙)/♥ Grapefruit Gyulee... ㅋㅋㅋ

Finally a selca of Gyuri's new hair. She's calling it grapefruit colored kekeke.

CjShB.jpg

credit: Karaholic twitter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going crazyㅠㅠ

Indeed, it seems that the weather controls people's hearts...

Don't be sad Red, we always have our wonderful Karaholic twitter. (Um, since you're a mod shouldn't you know about this? :confused1: )

Edited by gyuriFTW