Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

the tweets with supernova kim sungje

gyul1o.jpg

my translation from karachina:

gyuri88: <who can understand me>.. wish to listen forever

sj861117sj: can you sing for me?

gyuri88: the lyrics are lovely, simple and elegant. the dashing oppa, sing for me!

sj861117sj: cheers!

this is unusual.

gyul2.jpg

gyul1y.jpg

In any case, I don't know what tomorrow will bring, so with a sense of anticipation, I will spend the whole day today with all of my soul.. Not living just because I'm alive, but living because of the great trouble it takes to be born and to live, because I aim for a life that is meaningful, that isn't wasted.

These are just ramblings, but despite all those, I suddenly feel a surge of pity to those who just kill time, those who feel bored with all the spare time they have, just because they like doing so. I pity people who make use of their lives - which should be lived without regrets - like that.

Be it right now, or from here on, if we make decisions that we would not regret in that manner, someday, I think I can say that I lived my own life without any regrets

Because I... can't change the things that I regret, regret must not be needed. As I really lived by such a principle, I've never regretted anything I did in the past before. Instead, I was cautious and thought twice before making a decision; in order not to regret later, I decide on the things I want to do..

Have I ever been obsessed about something before?

How much time should I invest into doing the things I want?

This is the first time I'm having such strong feelings

I intend not to let words that would not do me any help linger in my eyes. Although I am unworthy of seeing only good stuff... I will venture on...

Because it's still early

The glaring sun's rays

It's just that... if I want this... I must not regret

[c]☆cherrims@kh

Edited by red4summer

^

making a decision which may change the course of the route ahead?

imo, gyul is competent enough to manage her own affairs.

true, life should have no regrets and to live to the fullest.

gyul, live your life, live your dreams, i'm sure most of us are going to see you to the end.

56836061.jpg

gyuri88: Arrived at Paris, France! As soon as we came out from the airport we were so surprised as we didn't expect fans would welcome us;; As we were on our way to the bus we heard fans singing Mister..once again we were even more surprised.. Thank Youㅠㅠwe're thrilled and happy!

[c] aank1@kh

wait, surprised? didn't they know kara disease has spreaded to europe? :)

gyulgk.jpg

gyuri88: Due to the time difference I'm not leaving twitter.. hehehe it's daytime here though.. emm..

[c] kh

or it could mean

Due to the time difference I don't think I could leave any tweets.. hehehe it's daytime here though.. emm..

[c] dianapetrina@twitter

finally, an update from gyul from paris.

gyul.jpg

44519292.jpg

isn't she pretty?

gyuri88: reached korea with eiffel tower photo attached. however it's not rotated, who can help..

Edited by red4summer

finally, an update from gyul from paris.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9170/gyul.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6554/44519292.jpg

isn't she pretty?

gyuri88: reached korea with eiffel tower photo attached. however it's not rotated, who can help..

Gorgeous!!! Gyuri is a beautiful compliment to the Tower. I'm happy she got to sightsee, too, a little break every now and then is more than well-deserved.

Edited by red4summer

gyul.jpg

gyul returns tonight to tease us with step? 5 more minutes to find out..

edited: confirmed! see below.

gyuri88: step mv has already been released. it's exceptionally unique and subtle. feeling numbness because it has been a while since a lot of efforts are put in. it's so... hey hey KAMILIA. how? it's going to begin now....

gyuri88: why when the song is going to be released, there's a sense of satisfaction.. everyone, please enjoy.

my translation from karachina.

gyuri88: Everyone, Step will be the song for the 2nd part (of SSTP)!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!! kekeke sure it's been heard somewhere else already but still.. please do listen!! Let's listen to it repeatedly!! ㅠㅠㅎㅎㅎㅎ

gyuri88: Hold on everyone!! It won't be the first song SSTP.... just wait for a bi kekekeke LOVE YOU ALL!!^^

[c] benbenkr@kh

gyuri88: Today, at 12am, <Step> soundtrack is scheduled to be revealed..! On MBC radio 95.9, Shindong and Park Gyulee Simsimtapa, the song will be released for the first time~ Everyone, set your frequencies to our radio! >_< Please look forward to it! www

[c] ☆cherrims@kh

Edited by red4summer

gyuly.jpg

gyuri88: From 5PM onwards, "Kara Channel" LIVE on Youtube! We'll be broadcasting live from the Cheongdamdong Opera Gallery through Youtube~^^ If you search for KaraChannel, you'll be able to listen in~ Everyone, please leave your real-time comments >_<

[c] benbenkr@kh

what a success it has been! impressive with a good 70 minutes!

7 more days to the next live. you guys shouldn't miss it.

gyulj.jpg

gyuri88: actually i'm honoured and blessed to have the opportunity to do all these.

gyuri88: these days seem to be the busiest period of my life. ah... no, it'll be busier in the future, now it's only the beginning!!! fighting!!! thank you everyone!!!!

my translation from karachina.

Edited by red4summer

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: just watched bada unnie and mansuk oppa performance and now on the way back to seoul for step practice.. though it was only a rehearsal, i have learnt a lot and very enriching! the musical is highly awaited.. i must do well!

me too. i can't wait for gyul to debut in osaka and then to travel downwards.

i need to be patience but it's killing to wait that long.

Edited by red4summer

gyulp.jpg

gyuri88: (sorry, i'm not translating the lyrics.)

gyuri88: (sorry, i'm not translating the lyrics.)

gyuri88: keep thinking of a song lyrics from a performance while ago..... i can feel its vitality..

gyuri88: @Bada0228: unnie.. i'm loving you more after learning so much from you!!! thank you. seeing unnie, i have been influenced and filled with more earnestness.....

Edited by red4summer

gyule.jpg

gyuri88: unnie~~ it's amazing!! RT @Bada0228: finally my "나와같이" EP is released. please give your support!!

from my understanding, bada just released an ep called 나와같이 on 16/9.

here're the mv and album.

Edited by red4summer

gyulu.jpg

gyuri88: it has no relation with all-out effort, the time just passed too fast... till the day, to pretend nothing has happened.

till the day, just do the best and make full use of it..

gyuri88: Suddenly disturbed...

[c] kh

Edited by red4summer