Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

gyul, how are you doing lately? getting ready for the last 3 performances?

you know? miss you a lot.. have been looking for your updates here and there..

gyulj.jpg

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: From the National Institute of Language's standard hangul dictionary, it's not "acesories"; the correct one is "accessories"!

gyuri88: This is a picture of me wearing accessories from sponsors

[c] cherrims@twitter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^From the National Institute of Language's standard hangul dictionary, it's not "acesories"; the correct one is "accessories"! 국립국어원

This is a picture of me wearing accessories from sponsors

84gz6.jpg

It looks like it's "accessories"!!^^;; I know I have to check it up more often, but putting the wrong word up without confirming~ sorry~ Yet because it's derived from a foreign word (the hangul for "accessories), there are various ways to express it so~ please make me understand!^^ I'm still at work~

credit: cherrims

Edited by gyuriFTW

ItAJe.jpg

Suddenly just remembered going to disney land this summer to hang ou... to film for a show (>ω<) I want to go again~

Juzz3.jpg

:blushing: Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?

credit: cherrims

Edited by gyuriFTW

^

thanks for the recent updates! (i can't help much lately as i can't access twitter AGAIN.)

hmm.. why was she tweeting her disney photo now when it was taken back in jul?

probably too beautiful to be wasted and hence to share. lol.

finally the last few days in osaka for musical, though not sure if i was to feel sad or happy.

probably the latter because gyul gets to return home, meet friends and get the well-deserved rest before the next activity!

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: What am I in this world to gain such luck ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠㅠㅠ euang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Dreams do come true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

gyuri88: Ah, it's unbelievable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is a dream ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy ㅠㅠ I am waiting for that day ㅠ yay >_< ㅠㅠㅠ

[c] _KARAtweets

a quote from gyul few months back, i hope she's referring to this.

I have always said that my final destination is to perform at the Tokyo Dome..

^

if it's true, i wonder who fulfilled their wish..

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: it was a dream after all -_- it's cancelled... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ....... I don't knowㅠㅠ I have to be more hardworking I guess ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Someday....

[c] _KARAtweets

hmm..

^

hmm.. probably.. let's wait for the official red team list..

gyul1.jpg

gyuri88: Everyone too, let's look forward to it together! (^ㅁ^)☆

gyuri88: Today... Let's have some proper fun!

gyuri88: 200-pound Beauty"... Today marks the end of the performances in Osaka.. Time really flies ^^

@cherrims

68172282.jpg

37016258.jpg

gyuri88: Continuing from last year, this year, too, for the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival, I performed and did MC duties at the same time... It ended with fun! Everyone~ Thank you so much~(^∇^)

@cherrims

98225008.jpg

gyuri88: Thank you (myself) for the hard work!

gyuri88: I did MC duties too!

gyuri88: The performance has ended!

gyuri88: Before... dinner, it became nighttime, huh!?

@cherrims

78873125.jpg

gyuri88: And, I had a dream. Later on, when I get married, if I have my own home... I want to, like my parents, live in the kind of houses which has a small garden attached, and while doing so, grow that light purple tree... I have to do my best at work and live my life happily that way...

@cherrims

88524713.jpg

gyuri88: When I was little, our house had a huge lilac tree growing in front of it. The way those light purple flowers bloomed during spring was really beautiful, but it still remained a memory. After a long time, I saw a light purple tree again, hence I thought of that... When I saw that in Australia, I thought of my parents. http://mypict.me/mjHdu

@cherrims

90969299.jpg

gyuri88: It seems like it's called Jacaranda. And it looks like students hate it when flowers bloom during exam period. http://jacaranda.tistory.com/56

@cherrims

82867763.jpg

69951152.jpg

gyuri88: This time, if you go to Australia, no matter where you go, there are a lot of those kinds of trees so... is there anyone who certainly knows something about that tree? I remembered that it matches this, but I don't know what it is... http://t.co/bAzUFmiN

@cherrims

hence the reason why gyul likes purple?

parents and little gyul living in a house with a lilac tree => gyul and hubby building a dream with a light purple tree.

well, may her dream comes true.

73858121.jpg

kkangjii: No... There is no kotatsu in my house. That being said, there is none in Korea too~

kkangjii: Eating tangerines while sitting at a kotatsu! (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotatsu) Wow \(^o^)/

_sweethara: After knowing what those two are saying, when I know, I can't not laugh wwwww

gyuri88: So Kang Jiyoung is using casual language, huh...

kkangjii: I ate two Gyuls (Korean for tangerine) too. Yummy Gyuls.

@cherrims