Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

9mM9j.jpg

gyuri88: Now, I seem to be getting weaker... I see myself becoming more sensitive than before... it's like I'm still being restrained by the reliance of the flowing time. As usual...

gyuri88: Because something doesn't concern you, it's natural that you can make it to sound so simple. The number of people who blurt stuff out from their vocal chords while saving on the thought process is greatly increasing.

gyuri88: It's indeed a December that takes a toll more on my heart than my body...

cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

46662821.jpg

gyuri88: The last one... (her musical's last performance)

cherrims@twitter

wait.. i know today will be her last (musical) performance in korea but in 2012 too?

hmm.. but it still has a long way to 5th feb..

an hour later..

29152378.jpg

kkangjii: No... It's the last one... But because it's the last, there will come a new different beginning for sure!! I'm going to watch today so go for it! <3

cherrims@twitter

the rest are going? even not, i'm going to credit jing for this..

Edited by red4summer

50711824.jpg

94020344.jpg

gyuri88: unofficial last performance.. Now that it is really the end I'm really really kind of sad and I keep wanting to perform once or twice more during the 3rd ticket openings ㅠㅠ Hope it's not greed... ㅠㅠ Anyway Meenyu Team I love you so much and let's meet again either by visits or performances..♡ I couldn't even say goodbye well because I was on my way to the airport.. ㅠㅠ

@_KARAtweets

Edited by red4summer

I just listened to that song by Juju that Gyuri mentioned and it's a beautiful song. I can see why it touches her heart.

Jiyoung is such a sweetheart trying to cheer up Gyuri. I'm happy the other girls are going to watch Gyuri perform... I heard Nicole and SY went too but I wonder why Hara didn't go?

Edited by Optimist

53920383.jpg

sending congrats to her friend who is getting married?

[Gyul.t] Oh yes! My friend got married today~~ I'm sorry for not being able to make it, but really, congratulations!! You will have eternal happiness~~ >_<♡ I plan to get married late, but when I see you, I see how beautiful marriage is wwwww Congrats, congrats ^^

[Gyul.t] I want a day like today again... I want to go to Umeda Sky Building that I've been to before in Osaka^^ Because I really feel good~

[Gyul.t] Continuing from last year's, this year's Christmas will be spent in Tokyo~ I'm already used to this scenery...

credit: _KARAtweets

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

umeda sky building? what about the height? lol

to gyul, there're still many things to accomplish before marriage so i hope it won't be long.

however there're still things after marriage too, like washing up the kids etc. lol.

seriously, i can't wait to see the real bride.

54902005.jpg

gyuri88: It's like I forgot the fact that my throat has been hurting for days and overworked it. Why is it this painful today

cherrims@twitter

antibiotics and rest should help?

it doesn't help when it comes to the busiest time of the year.

take care..

mxy7S.jpg

[Gyul.t] Ah... today, I have three recordings but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why must winter this year give me such a huge challenge for my throat..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The pain is still there. Already, I'm ㅠㅠ Of all things, why ㅠㅠ.........

credit: cherrims

:( And to think KARA still has to perform at the Gayo Daejuns.

Edited by gyuriFTW

UZQfT.jpg

hLf4M.jpg

I came to MBC for an interview and while I'm at it, I visited ShimShimTaPa after a long time! With Dongy-oppa~~>_< http://t.co/Yl5jljWj I wanted to meet him ㅠㅠ Next, I have to go for a performance... www

credit: cherrims

Edited by gyuriFTW

normally when does one get invited for an interview? hmm..

53816741.jpg

[c] imbc

Edited by red4summer
oh didn't know this has been shared in her spazz thread. very pleased to know there're some helping hands when i'm away. (didn't want to say it everytime but) thanks GUYS!

srIcS.jpg

WHFXg.jpg

Tantalizing. :lazy:

gyuri88: Good night~ (´▽`)

gyuri88: From here on, I will truly and earnestly immerse myself in the busy year-end schedules! I must listen only to good songs and think only good thoughts as I pass this time... >_<

[c] cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

85442904.jpg

gyuri88: going back to japan... with a grateful heart...

@_KARAtweets

take care and have a good time in japan for the next 2 days.

ps i hope they perform ggs this evening because it has been sometime (ok it's only a week or so) since they last performed. and good luck!

Edited by red4summer

I'm not sure why but I'm really happy to see this pic of Gyuri settling down to sleep after all her sleeping problems. I hope she manged to sleep well :)

take care and have a good time in japan for the next 2 days.

Are the girls back in Japan now? I'm glad they are not doing anymore gayos as it would be way too tiring for them (to be honest I'm not impressed by the lack of organisation and poor conditions the performers have to deal with at these end of year Korean shows :angry: ).

ps i hope they perform ggs this evening because it has been sometime (ok it's only a week or so) since they last performed. and good luck!

I'd love to see them perform Girls Be Ambitious! as that is a nice uplifting, cheering on the girl's team which seems perfect for the Kohaku theme.

Edited by red4summer
removed image quotes

@optimist

agree with the twitpic, it's nice to see gyul resting early. (i just hope she didn't sneak out after that. hahah)

and did you get mix up or i have misinterpreted? lol

later today they will be attending japan record awards because ggs is nominated. (so i assume it'll be performed.)

tomorrow is kouhaku where they will do jcl + mister.

kara involvement in mbc gayo has already been prerecorded.

@optimist

agree with the twitpic, it's nice to see gyul resting early. (i just hope she didn't sneak out after that. hahah)

and did you get mix up or i have misinterpreted? lol

later today they will be attending japan record awards because ggs is nominated. (so i assume it'll be performed.)

tomorrow is kouhaku where they will do jcl + mister.

kara involvement in mbc gayo has already been prerecorded.

Sorry... ^_^ I got confused and forgot that they have the Japan Record Awards for GGS. I thought you were talking about Kohaku. I hope they perform GGS tonight too. It's always enjoyable!

Edited by Optimist

89380865.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: Are practically all the shops in Akasaka closed on 1/1? Please tell me all of it~~

gyuri88: On 1/1, what can I do if I were to go to Odaiba? Also, on 1/1, are there any shops in Tokyo in which I can eat sushi?

@cherrims

Edited by red4summer

Thank you for the translations. So cute Gyuri wants sushi :blushing:

From Gyuri's questions it looks like the girls will have the day off tomorrow :thumbup1: They deserve it so much! They've worked sooo hard this rollercoaster year but the year has ended positively for them :D .

Edited by Optimist