Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

^

2012 will be a new beginning after what happened in 2011.

38932810.jpg

59449602.jpg

gyuri88: Yurikamome!! Fu~~~n ♡ (>ㅁ<)

[c] gyurism@tumblr

44576670.jpg

82363819.jpg

gyuri88: I met my parents in Akasaka in the morning and ate sushi, then we went on the Yurikamome >_< I’m sitting in the front as we go Kya♡ Happy New Year~~^^

[c] gyurism@tumblr

i really like when gyul tweeted with pictures because to me, i could see the things as her, like as if we're together, or have the same thoughts..

Edited by red4summer

From the Google translation I'm Gyuri's having a break in Japan with her parents. She got her sushi too! :D Most importantly she can rest her vocal cords.

I thought all of them were having a break but I guess it's just the ones with no schedules as Hara and Nicole are filming Inki. Such is the life of an idol :unsure:

85080724.jpg

72657408.jpg

gyuri88: Is this what they call "illumination"? At Venus Port... Later snow will fall from the ceiling so I'm surprised >_< Really pretty..

cherrims@twitter

true but still not as beautiful as you.

looks like she's having a good day with her parents. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

sz7RL.jpg

Hyun Jun (200-Pound Beauty musical cast) oppa's wedding..!^^ I feel something beating rapidly >_<ㅎㅎ Because it has been a long time since I attended a celebrity's wedding, I didn't visit the beauty parlor and went without thinking. The cameras kept snapping and snapping heartlessly so I was surprised ㅠ Kya www Anyway, may the both of you stay blissful forever ♡ You suit each other ^^!

21670277.jpg

Edited by red4summer
thanks! included the picture.

The cameras kept snapping and snapping heartlessly so I was surprised.

lolol. when i saw her tweet just moments ago, i was surprised too.

may i ask, why was there a stage? was the hotel preparing for her goddess inevitable arrival? hahah.

60307527.jpg

gyuri88: After 5 hours, I finished recording. Yet If the condition of my throat were to be better, I might have finished earlier so it's a pity ㅠ This voice has its own charms too but to actually like it, I feel troubled..ㅠㅠww

cherrims@twitter

hahah, she's funny with this thought. stay cheerful.

86060300.jpg

39089976.jpg

gyuri88: Smurfs come out in lululala today~ hahaha Girl idol's image..? What's that something edible chew chew haha im like this for an hr in the show so watch lots everybody~~ Today at 5pm on MBC ^-^*

@_KARAtweets

yeah, 1700hrs kst! rest assured that i'll be there. :thumbup1:

54157902.jpg

gyuri88: Why does my heart hurt so much like this...

cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer

89917009.jpg

28434783.jpg

67064360.jpg

gyuri88: @_sweethara Happy birhday~^^ It's been tough on you, having to shoot an MV on your birthday ㅠw

_sweethara: Thank you to my members and to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!! I will continue to work hard and be the best I can be!!

[c] cherrims@twitter & allkpop

Edited by red4summer

I don't know why but i find it funny: i want to see tears.. XD... if they did have their own song and mv, any concept would do for me, but from hara birthday picture i think its gonna be something cute... (they never did a sexy concept in japan actually)

43545315.jpg

gyuri88: I’m afraid of my using the word, interiority complex, but you should know that the word is not for most of you guys, but for a few of malicious commentators. Don’t get me wrong.

gyuri88: I know this is one of the ways of revealing their interiority complexes. Regardless of whatever they are saying, I’ll go on my own way in 2012. How about memorizing one more English word if you have some extra time to post such malicious comments up on the Internet?

gyuri88:

[c] korea.com

happy lunar new year!

Edited by red4summer

gyuri88:

gyuri88: You can express your thoughts in lots of ways, but I will continue using my own in 2012, I suggest you learn some more English vocabulary when you make these posts^^

(for the anti that bashed her re: soccer player Ki Sung Yong)

gyuri88: Are you all well?.. ^^I'm spending some valuable time with my family right now~ Happy New Year everyone! Be happy that it's 2012..^^

re-translated from baidu forum

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

^those antis should know that you don't mess with Goddess. She's going to bring you down in a way that you won't even realize that she did.

But even though she does that, we all know that she's also sensitive and I hope DSP will step up and clear up/dissipate this...