Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

22549129.jpg

70352255.jpg

gyuri88: Yesterday, I didn't get to do the concert, how regretful...

gyuri88: Last year, when I went to Paris~^^ Ah, I miss this hairstyle. Somehow it suits the backdrop.. twitpic.com/8pckmx

[c] cherrims and kamiliavn

actually on the 2nd one from below, it should be more like this:

At this rate, I'm scared to make sound and there will be no sound come out when i try to;;

just realized it >_<

Edited by red4summer
done and thanks

26152702.jpg

(pardon me for the inconsistent tweet timings because she keeps tweeting. lol)

17908902.jpg

77870595.jpg

dreaming of freedom? lolol

73175146.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: I want to talk. To sing to myself..... ㅇㄴㄱㄷ재ㅑ르훋ㄴㄴㄴㄴㅇㅎㄹㄷㄱㅇㄴㅌㅊㅁㅅㅈㅅㅂㅁ이ㅔㅗㅗㅑㅡㅠ라엏뎆ㅏㅣㅏㅜㅡㅇ~~

[c] cherrims@twitter

???

1111111111qa.jpg

gyuri88: Apart from spring coming... I like winter :) Not the ones that are extremely cold though. It would be nice if the weather is forever in a state like right now. ww At a temperature where I am able to feel warmth deeply..

gyuri88: er a long time... no, rather, it only has been a little while since I filmed something but today, I kind of overslept..'-'

[c] cherrims@twitter

love to see the smiley. :)

Edited by red4summer
my 6666th post, dedicated to the only gyul.

29478820.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: In this world there are a lot of varieties of diseases...

gyuri88: But I can’t fall asleep. It feels like I’ll know why I’m like this but... the answer didn’t come

gyuri88: Sleep well...

[c] yooniqda_@twitter

12694267.jpg

gyuri88: She said she would always like a bouquet of gypsy roses with a letter; she previously wished for an MP3 with a simple operating system, with songs already included. I added a case as well and when I gave her these birthday presents, she became really, really happy. My girly mom, happy birthday~ ^^

[c] cherrims@twitter

36273994.jpg

gyuri88: Come to think of it it seems I have a really distinct taste. Uncertainly didn’t touch things that I don’t like and never hold it in my hand ;;(example – math) I know precisely what are the things that I like..

gyuri88: The reason i didn’t learn speed reading is because I read a lot of random difficult books. Especially during age 5~16 I read books like crazy #self-praising

gyuri88: I received presents but I haven’t touched it yet I will be able to read all the books! Hooray!

gyuri88: Lately after a while… first time after 25years, somehow don’t know why I have a strong repulsion and hate reading a book... but today while stand bying for Japanese schedule I decide to read 523 pages or at least a good length so again like before I want to read on a spree. Again recharge my will!

[c] curbow

Edited by red4summer

while waiting for more accurate translations:

최근 한동안은... 25년 살면서 처음으로, 책읽기가 왠지 모르게 강한 거부감이 들고 읽기가 싫었는데.. 오늘 일본 스케쥴 대기시간동안 제대로 작정하고 523페이지나 되는 책을 읽고나니까 다시 전처럼 마구마구 독서하고 싶어졌다. 또 하나 의욕 충전!

Lately after a while… first time after 25years, somehow don’t know why I have a strong repulsion and hate reading a book... but today while stand bying for Japanese schedule I decide to read 523 pages or at least a good length so again like before I want to read on a spree. Again recharge my will!

이제 선물받았었는데 아직 손 못댔던 책들을 읽을수있겠다! 만세!

I received presents but I haven’t touched it yet I will be able to read all the books! Hooray!

내가 배우지도 않은 속독을 하는 이유는 어렸을때 책을 닥치는대로 많이 읽어서. 특히 5~16세 요때 정말 미친듯이 읽었음 #자기자랑_

The reason i didn’t learn speed reading is because I read a lot of random difficult books. Especially during age 5~16 I read books like crazy #self-praising

그러고보니 난 정말 취향이 뚜렷한것 같다. 싫은 건 애매하게 건드리지도 않고 아예 손도 안대고;;(예- 수학) 내가 뭘 좋아하는지 정확히 알고 있고..

Come to think of it it seems I have a really distinct taste. Uncertainly didn’t touch things that I don’t like and never hold it in my hand ;;(example – math) I know precisely what are the things that I like..

this time it's really hard T_T

gyul always use proper written korean but she always use difficult word,, not to mention it's always long.

while ColeJing usually more tend to use slang

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

^well, we now know where it comes from...Reading difficult books lol. I am happy that she's attempting to go back to a habit that she used to enjoy. Reading is a great intellectual hobby :)

Thanks for the translations!

Edited by sarah09

57572329.jpg

26821890.jpg

_911007: @gyuri88 huk of course onnie really ate rich-taste food well kkkk

gyuri88: @_911007 delicious right? Kkkk the last time I went there and ate two servings…ㅠㅠㅠ

_911007: @gyuri88 really appealing yey! Kkk awesome cheese! kkk it’s the taste that onnie really like kkk

gyuri88: @_911007 I want to eat it taco rice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

_911007: I cannot help falling in love with Today's lunch !!!!!>_<

[c] curbow and superkarafan

28056581.jpg

gyuri88: While my mouth takes a break, and if I use my eyes a lot, I will sleep soundly but wake up with my eyes feeling really tired... I wonder if my vision is worsening.. I must be careful not to let that happen

gyuri88: I was sound asleep last night so I'm feeling great! (>_<)

gyuri88: Gyul-morning! :D

[c] cherrims@twitter

sounds like she's back. hahah.

Edited by red4summer

@ curbow

Thanks for that little tid-bit of information about Gyuri's writing! XD it's very interesting to know she uses proper Korean, though there isn't THAT big of an age difference between her and Nicole (who uses more slang like you said). Just like I imagine, our Gyul would be more inclined to write properly.

^

i think rather than age factor, it's more about their way of thinking :)

the two unnies are a deep thinker, it's good then though it gave me harder time to fully understand her tweet lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 04th, 2012

今日のお昼ご飯 ほれてまうやろ!!!!!>_< pic.twitter.com/yzVkZLrc

I cannot help falling in love with Today's lunch !!!!!>_<

@_911007 먹고싶다 타코라이스ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@_911007 I want to eat it taco rice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@gyuri88 매력잇따잉 얘 ㅋㅋㅋ 치즈 쩔어! ㅋㅋㅋ언니가완전좋아할맛 ㅋㅋㅋ

@gyuri88 really appealing yey! Kkk awesome cheese! kkk it’s the taste that onnie really like kkk

@_911007 맛있지?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나저번에 두끼를 그걸로 먹고왔어 잉...ㅠㅠㅠ

@_911007 delicious right? Kkkk the last time I went there and ate two servings…ㅠㅠㅠ

@gyuri88 헉 역시언니는 느끼한거잘먹어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@gyuri88 huk of course onnie really ate rich-taste food well kkkk

cr:superkarafan for the jap part xD

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

^

Though it's morning.... what should I do....

cr:cherrims

11111rm.jpg

March 6th, 2012

논현이나 압구정쪽에 DVD빌리는 곳은 없나요..? 보고싶은 옛날 영화가 있는데.. 인터넷에서는 도무지 구할 수가 없어서~

Are there no DVD renting place around Nonhyeon or Apgujeong area..? I have an old movie that I want to watch but.. I never able to find it on internet~

Edited by red4summer
updated with tweet. thanks

sorry guys, some problems with my image uploading.

i'll be back with all tweet updates when i have everything under control.

i'm still around, don't give up on gyul updates yet..

33333w.jpg

gyuri88: What are my people doing today?

gyuri88: I guess yesterday's feelings only lasted for a short while... In any case, today shall be fun :)

gyuri88: Ah, I don't understand this... but... I will sleep

gyuri88: I couldn't bring myself to imagine such thoughts. I feel a sense of emptiness

gyuri88: "I'm fine on my own too" While saying so, I realized that actually, I'm relying a lot on my people, more that I thought

gyuri88:

[c] cherrims@twitter

22222zj.jpg

gyuri88: Mysteriously, I shed tears even when watching PIXAR films..;; it has nothing to do with the film I asked about yesterday though~

gyuri88: Before I started watching movies in a cafe, I shed tears at the good parts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHyuuㅠㅠ

gyuri88: I'm properly recovering~ thank you. Be careful of catching colds ^^

gyuri88:

gyuri88:

gyuri88: I really hate the cold ㅠㅠ In the past I would walk around even when it's cold... but now I have to get a liscence... Ah, but I hate this...

gyuri88: Now, it seems cold outside..?

[c] cherrims@twitter

11111mq.jpg

Edited by red4summer

44444e.jpg

낑깡이가 의자에서 떨어졌는데 숨안쉬고 병원에서 소생이안된다고 하는 엄마전화받고 동물병원 가고있어요 제발좀 기도해주세요

My mom called and said kkingkkangie fell from the chair but after that kkingkkangie didn’t breathe and the hospital can’t make kkingkkangie regain consciousness. I’m on my way to the animal hospital. Really please pray for kkingkkangie

~~~~~~~

걱정해주셔서 감사합니다 전 이제 다시 집에 도착했어요. 부모님이 데려다주셨어요..내일 촬영이 있어서 그리고 낑깡이 빨리 보내줘야 한대서.. 우리 애기가 언니 도착하기도 전에 떠났네요... 언니가 오늘 낮에 보려다 못 보고 왔었는데.. 약까지 먹었었는데

Thank you for worrying. I already back at home. My parents took me home.. I have a schedule tomorrow so I need to let her soon.. My baby have departed even before I arrived.. I’ve tried to see you this afternoon but I can’t see you.. you even already got medicines

일년밖에 안됐는데 너무 미안하고 너무 미안하네요.. 언니가 안 데려왔으면 괜찮았을까..라는 생각도 들고.. 목때문에 울지말랬는데 그냥 너무너무 미안하고.. 낑깡이가 계속 눈을 뜨고 있어서 너무 따뜻해서.. 너무 이뻐서 차가운데 보내기싫었는데..

It was only around 1 year but so sorry and so sorry.. i even thought if i didn’t bring her home she would be alright.. i can’t cry because of my throat so i just feels so so sorry.. kkingkkangie still open her eyes and it feels warm... she is so pretty... but now she is cold and i don’t want to let her go...

내일은 하루종일 촬영이라 원래 내일 보내주려다가 모레 보내주기로 했어요. 정말 아끼고 사랑하던 애였거든요. 기도 많이 해주세요.. 여러분 걱정시켜서 미안해요 고마워요 그냥 힘들때 늘 옆에 있어주던 재롱둥이라 가족같이..

Tomorrow I have a shooting whole day long so I’ve promised i will bury her the day after tomorrow. I really love and cherish her. please pray for her.. I'm so sorry to make you worried and thank you. She was a cute baby who already feels like family and always there besides me during hard times

언니 목소리도 못 듣고 갔네 언니 목소리 들으면 앙 하고 일어날줄 알았는데 아무리 불러도 눈만 뜬채로 가만히 있던 아이.. 아직도 몸이 따뜻했는데 널 못 지켜줘서 미안하구 너무너무 사랑해.. 모레 보자 우리 애기 언니가 정말 미안해 사랑해

You already went away before listen to my voice. I thought if you heard my voice then you woke up saying "annng!" I repeated calling your name but you just lay there silently with your eyes open...Your body still warm but I’m sorry for not being able to keep you. I love you so so much. See you the day after tomorrow my baby. I`m so sorry and love you

cr: @_cybercat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the way gyul wrote it is really beautiful and heartbreaking T_T this is just our rough translations since it's hard to express the emotion of the tweets in proper english

Edited by red4summer
updated with tweets. thanks.

when I saw her twit, I couldn't believe it. It must be soo difficult especially right now that you can't even cry the death of your dog or even scream your dog's name. I just can't imagine how difficult this is for her. I hope and I am sure her family and friends are with her. THat's another bump on the road for our Goddess...she has had so many in the past years...truly hope that she can some peace soon...

Oh these past few weeks would've been pretty hard for our goddess. The operation, missing a show, not being able to sing live, Nicole's ankle injury, and now the death of her beloved kkingkkangie. I feel sad for her, but i know she will get over all this coz she's a very tough and strong leader. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Guri hwaiting!!! :thumbup1:

Edited by NarKara