Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

here're the words.

gyuri88: i said 'anyone' not 'everyone'

gyuri88: anyone like that seems will feels something like emptiness, loneliness, longing

gyuri88: super kidd what should i do#nowplaying

gyuri88: it's not puberty though.... suddenly i became really sad..; ah.....please

gyuri88: hahaha really that words sounds right... everything is happy and good and grateful , yet the time i'm going to sleep is the hardest

gyuri88: these are happiness

gyuri88: today too is for tomorrow... though forcing myself, good night

@yooniqda_

gyuri88:

gyuri88:

gyuri88: I'm not going through puberty... but all of a sudden, I feel extremely sad..; Ah... What do I do?

gyuri88: Fufu indeed, those words seem suitable... Everything is happy and good, so I'm thankful, yet sleep time is the worst

gyuri88: This is happiness

gyuri88: Today too, for tomorrow... even though I'm forced to do this, Good night

@cherrims

Edited by red4summer

33333oe.jpg

22222ev.jpg

11111xs.jpg

gyuri88: the way to kangwondo on this rainy days makes it feels more far; feels like my tiredness stacked up to the top of my head.. today i need to eat delicious food and be strong

gyuri88: i want to eat pizzaㅠㅠwith a lot of cheese but unoily one

gyuri88: i'm tired too.....

gyuri88: hoam tired

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

53313135.jpg

gyuri88: When I'm feeling depressed, the weather will be especially good http://lockerz.com/s/222901997

gyuri88: I thought everything's finished but, when I reached home, I realized I went back leaving my lunch bag in Kangwondo... If it were as always, I would be the type who would think about the good things of the day at the end of the day, yet today, I will be thinking about the sad things, the irritating things.

gyuri88: Today seemed like a weird day in many ways.... Ah, how irritating ㅠ

@cherrims

gyuri88: though i'm drained out of my energy, today's weather is really nice. lockerz.com/s/222901997

gyuri88: i thought it's already finished but after arrived at home i realized i left my lunch box bag in kangwondo..... if possible i want to think about today's good things at the end of the day yet i only think about today's sad and upsetting things.

gyuri88: today really feels like a weird day because of various things.... ah irritatedㅠ

@yooniqda_

finally she tweeted! from universal studios singapore.

75949878.jpg

gyuri88: a really scary roller coaster on this sultry weatherㅠㅠafter challenged it my legs are shakingㅠㅠ however it's a fun universal studio ^^! lockerz.com/s/223492781.

@yooniqda_

glad to learn gyul has braved through the ride.

i wonder what was scale of the ride like. lol

Edited by red4summer

33333xh.jpg

gyuri88: kekekekekeke ah can't forgot it uwowowoooooeuuuowo ke!!!!! kekekekekeke it's exactly like this kekekekekekeke

gyuri88: thank you for those who screamed in my place who have hurt throat... i was satisfied even though i didn't screamed ^^

gyuri88: the funny thing was a girl who sat behind me screamed really loud that i was overwhelmed that made me unable to scream even once kekekekekeke i thought it was coming from my mouth kkyak!!!euaa!!!uwo!!!! ....i was able to heard it well and turned out it wasn't my voice kekekeke everyone said they thought it was my screaming...

@yooniqda_

lolol

22222ab.jpg

11111ru.jpg

gyuri88: i rode that..........

@yooniqda_

with this and that, it's confirmed that she has overcome the fear! hahah

Edited by red4summer

25608642.jpg

69705833.jpg

89725319.jpg

gyuri88: The place where you go to meet up...?

gyuri88: As I think about it, this is my first time visiting Singapore to sightsee on holiday ever since (cont)

gyuri88: Everyone, what are you doing?

gyuri88: Alright, I'm on the road to the fanmeeting... What are fans from Singapore like? I'm anxious to know..

gyuri88: Kung Fu Panda, far in the distance!! So that it would seem like we were together, we faked one shot... www The Panda had good sense, when he saw us, he posed for a snapshot with us >_<

@cherrims

a tweet is missing, i can't find it but attached the twitpic found from everkara.

in addition, a translation line is incomplete as i'm unable to access.

Edited by red4summer

17269799.jpg

63986332.jpg

73366879.jpg

gyuri88: saw the hotel room and suddenly i thought a dream, i want to buyt this kind of sofaㅠㅠquite large that if i'm stretch out legs and lying down and rolling around won't fall down, big and cozyㅠgreat.. i didn't have interest in sofa just a novel level haha convenient!!

gyuri88: the feel too is nice, the softness and the hardness just appropriateㅠㅠㅠㅠ i even don't want to go to bed.. i'll try to sleep here..... but i will fall down...

gyuri88: i want to lay down on this kind of sofa all day and rolling around, while watching tv just scooping a couple of haagen dasz crème brulée ice cream tub >_

gyuri88: korea-singapore-japan-korea-malaysia... everywhere is good yet since i only inside the plane and sleep there too, i can't sleep at night.. also a little bit worried it will break my biorhythmsㅠㅠha

gyuri88: this week feels like an asia tour hahaha arrived at malaysia ~^^

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

68944001.jpg

gyuri88: Actually this time, it isn't just one or two times that these thoughts came into my mind; in the past, it always happened. Yet if I just let it pass like that, there will forever be hateful words passing off as excuses for jokes and I think I will be tormented.. If you want to hear a nice voice from me, you should first choose nice words to say. I'm not Buddha.

gyuri88: As I try to understand everything that I had read, I realized that I can't fully comprehend the minds of people who reply with words that are clearly hateful, with the purpose of playing a harmless practical joke. It might just be a joke but~ When doing this, isn't it more childish if you don't consider the feelings of the reader, even once? What sort of reaction are you hoping that I will show?

gyuri88: lee juck shall we walk together #nowlistening

gyuri88: When I suddenly wake up at this sort of time, it's hard for me to get back to sleep again....

@cherrims, @yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

88365946.jpg

gyui88: finally back in home.. my hearts already feels secure just by lying in my bed.. since i can even hear the sound of the rain my feeling become much more better:) i will sleep in my room to finish my sleep that i can't do inside the plane ~>_<

gyuri88: i will return in double to my family and my people who gave their trust and love to me. let's share good things together haha today too you all have worked hard good night ~^^

gyuri88: if i say or write other unfortunate things..it will made me need to carry along hearts filled with that bad moments, instead of happiness i will absorbed in unhappiness and wasting my time with those people. today there should be someone who spend a misfortune time yet for me today too i will live my life diligently so need to rest well!

gyuri88: then Buddha with gentle voice said like this. “it's the same with that. you poured curse word to me but since i didn't accepted that curse words wouldn't that curse words will still be yours.” “?” that good-for-nothing man get on his knees and apologized to Buddha.

gyuri88: “i ask you this. one day someone came to you and you give that person food but,. that person didn't accept your food, to whom will that food belong to?” that man answered. “of course it will be mine.”

gyuri88: something that happened when Buddha lives. one day a good-for-nothing man came to Buddha and gave bad curse words. Buddha listened to those curse words and with indifferent expression said this

gyuri88: hu worked hard hahaha

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

25445408.jpg

gyuri88:

gyuri88: I'm not the type who will blast loud music through my earphones.. Instead, I'm the type who tries to listens to music at low volume

gyuri88: It came about last year, when I was doing the musical, yet... In the beginning of this year, it became a little better, but when I had that buzzing sound again, it got a little worse ㅠㅠ Tough...

gyuri88: Those who know how to stop this buzzing in my ears... It seems that I'm going crazy TT

@cherrims

gyuri88: healthy!

gyuri88: i'm not someone who like to use earphone with loud sound.. instead i tend to listen with low sound..

gyuri88: it appeared since when i was doing musical last year... early this year it was got better but suddenly the buzzing became strongerㅠㅠ uncomfortable...

gyuri88: anyone know how to get rid the buzzing in the ears... going crazyㅠㅠㅠ

@yooniqda_

sorry but i don't understand why i can't see some of her tweets.

did she delete them?

Edited by red4summer

^she deletes sometimes some of them but Kamilias are quick to catching them and translating them.

there was one when she said that she was not Buddha and I guess a fan found that history with Buddha and she posted it. I am not sure if she kept that piece too but I saw it translated on twitter.

33900515.jpg

gyuri88: a feel good day~♡ to say it clearly.... from the morning when i woke up i already determined to think that today is a feel good day haha

gyuri88: seungyeonie 25th birthday congratulations! kekeke welcome keke @fateflysy also hara and jiyoung's debut 4th anniversary congratulations ^^/ @_sweethara @kkangjii everyone have a nice day and see you soon ~~ hahaha

gyuri88: Take all of the world~ ~ (Lupin's lyric)

gyuri88: i really really like Lupin among our songs '▽'

@yooniqda_

88465797.jpg

gyuri88: i listened to radio and now i need to sleep... i'm so hungry that i have heartburn and makes me unable to sleep, so one glass of fat-free milk;

gyuri88: wa my message come out on ShimShimTaPa!!kekekekekekekekekeke

gyuri88: i just realized that i made a typo -_- that thing like that??.

gyuri88: it is really humanly hot.....

@yooniqda_

58827806.jpg

gyuri88: There are soIn any case, Nadia's health is getting worse so I'm worried... Definitely, at that age, somehow or another, she managed to tolerate it well, and I'm grateful for that but, if only some of her energy could return... Fuu

gyuri88: There are so many things that I must do... I want to format my brain a little (/э_э)/;

@cherrims