Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

84495541.jpg

gyuri88: though i say things like this, actually diet are not hard anymore... been 2 months with diet menu.. my body adapted to it

gyuri88: the reality are white fish+cucumber

gyuri88: mul naengmyeon.. kimchi mali guksu.. mulmakguksu..#needit (Note: those are korean food)

@yooniqda_

the comeback is near!

Edited by red4summer

38455635.jpg

gyuri88: it's not hot yet my throat is dry...

gyuri88: wa in 1 second will arrive at sapporo japano!^^

gyuri88: today, from the morning until night there are nothing that helped me. there are days like this too.. i know that..

@yooniqda_

74660572.jpg

gyuri88: RT @blamejuly: @gyuri88 music video link...

[c] freestylealive

gyuri88: No, just because right now i'm not a DJ..haha

gyuri88: adding tag because i'm owed to the fervent support INOJ - time after time #GyulDJ'sChoice

gyuri88: INOJ - Time after time #nowplaying

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

28664517.jpg

gyuri88: when i'm enjoying a song that not many people know...i like that pure and not being famous feeling so sometimes i want to have my secretly,unknown song, and sometimes there is a song that people have like and recommended to me about it and i want to spread it too.i don't know the difference between the cases.

gyuri88: lee juck

Jd1Jy.jpg

the whole neighborhood is excited~~heehee I watched the (soccer) game till the finish and now I'm very emotional .. So amazing Korea fightingㅠㅠ!!

credit: sysbittersweet

Edited by gyuriFTW

^

gyul must be over the moon seeing her friend scored the winning goal but.. i don't support korea at all.

oh i just realized i'll be up "against" gyul in the semi-final because they get to meet brazil next, and come on japan!

btw thanks for helping!

Edited by red4summer

73733896.jpg

gyuri88: the day is hot and now i feel tired so i don't want to think deeply about anything. just a day that living by adjusting to whatever already arranged at that time.......but it should not be like that though...... ah i don't know, need to save on mind energy

gyuri88: not too long ago no matter how hot it wasn't up to this extend.. while i went to japan for a couple of days the weather really became scorching hot literallyㅠㅠthis is a big trouble.. take care of your health...

@yooniqda_

51138982.jpg

gyuri88: the past when that pain wasn't there for a while..

gyuri88: finished filming at 3 am, came home then watched soccer match and i'm still awake now.. all night... unable to sleep... it's hard if i need to sleep around this time..;

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

43350285.jpg

gyuri88: i long for even when we together, every minute and seconds are precious, there are moments like that, only remember those

gyuri88: while listening to nell - Standing In The Rain good night #GyulDJ'sPick ~ 넬 - Standing In The Rain

gyuri88: people say heaven will only give bearable sufferings but separation really unbearable

gyuri88: park gyuri i love you more than my soul #GyulDJ'sPick

gyuri88: defending me protecting me your image, existence all those things taking care of me

gyuri88: yemin farmer's field #GyulDJ'sPick

gyuri88: spo..? i am someone who really earnestly dislike spoiler in any form. bout anything

gyuri88: like speaking through mirror, you make me think

gyuri88: following me, looking at me, your eyes your glance all those things makes me laugh

gyuri88: did you saw the tears behind that

gyuri88: a beautiful starry night

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

48242733.jpg

gyuri88: I realized when I first started Twitter... that there are people who are really much more peculiar than I thought www Not special, but literally "peculiar"...

gyuri88: In any case what is that person wwww

gyuri88: have this reckless urge to rest during this busy time but... when I'm busy to the maximum and there's suddenly a break time, I am unable to have a satisfying rest. I'm entering a slight state of shock due to this this sudden change... @_@

@cherrims

86313255.jpg

gyuri88: it will be good i lost 5kg kekekekeke just this.... ~ 5kg

gyuri88: i just realized it's been a long time.. today standing at domestic stage..wa! will go to the live broadcast of national festival tonight at 8pm~

gyuri88: KARA 5th Mini Album PANDORA Individual Teaser Second - Hara Goo! ~ 카라 미니앨범 5집 판도라 개인티저 두번째 - 하라구! RT KaRaStaFF: http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3223&page=1'>http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3223&page=1

gyuri88: from today on one individual teaser will be revealed everyday so.. it's chewy>ㅁ<

gyuri88: KARA 5th Mini Album PANDORA Individual Teaser First - Jiyoungie! RT KaRaStaFF http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=3223

@yooniqda_

37246577.jpg

gyuri88: there are lots of bright people around me.. it's a big fortune

gyuri88: it's hot and my legs are stiff and there are lots of things that need to use my head makes me feels worn out.. and looks like it makes me down for a little bit sorry... me too my people too fighting for the rest of the dayㅡ

gyuri88: i'm doing well.. not even once i've doubted myself.. everything is alright gyuriㅠㅠbe strong

gyuri88: ah suddenly exhausted;; be strong.... be strong be strong be strong return to myself

gyuri88: KARA 5th Mini Album PANDORA Individual Teaser Fourth - Jung Nicole

gyuri88: now after seungyeon teaser revealed the whole teaser will also come out~ please anticipate pandora until the end~!

@yooniqda_

it's hard to stay bright at times but.. i heard you. -your people

Edited by red4summer