Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

37195088.jpg

[c] AsianDreamVOD

gyuri88: H-Eugene oppa, it's been a long time since he last released an album! The title is "party animal"~~ He worked it by himself, right down to the PR too, it seems. Fightning!! ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHXR-XIXd4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@cherrims

Edited by red4summer

93842715.jpg

gyuri88: good morning~ i send message like this

gyuri88: since my last tweet was about food again i feel embarassed, so i'll just leave another tweet for the last time..

gyuri88: right chapaguri! i will buy and eat lots of chapagetti and neoguri on weekend!>_< mood getting better just because of this simple things........

gyuri88: after two days in hospital my throat is better! to celebrate geeting the lowest weight in twenties this weekend i shall eat late night snack (๑^ڡ^๑)/

gyuri88: lost another 1kg after filming MV-_-.... eum..... just thankful for now;;;

gyuri88: wa today really hot; the weather is blinding...!

@yooniqda_

86282031.jpg

gyuri88: in the end of 6 weeks of pandora it is right on chuseok..! my people thank you to all of you for giving your unsparing love ~thanks to all of you i can finished this acitivities with a grateful heart..no matter what i really got lots of things^^yeap have a great chuseok (๑´▽`๑)/

@yooniqda_

it was tiring but it's a joy.

6 weeks, it seems so fast but long at the same time because i still have some shows to catch up.

so a big thank you to all the 5 of you and lets enjoy the holidays with our family.

Edited by red4summer

66666ko.jpg

55555p.jpg

44444la.jpg

33333hn.jpg

22222gst.jpg

11111ta.jpg

gyuri88: to change image..... i like landscape or still lifes painting too^^*

gyuri88: romance comics.. i don't really like an obvious romance things... i prefer boys comic. for example this one kekekekekeke ah got amazed looking at this this one really awesome kekekekeke i need to stop now kekekeke

gyuri88: i really drew various kind of drawings..

gyuri88: there is something like this too...kekekeke

gyuri88: looking at old things.. i used to like drawing haha i really like arts in general but i like comic too so during middle and high school when i'm bored i will scribble something on my sketch book.. my memories~~

gyuri88: it's been a long time coming to my parents' house it's fun hahaha annyeong jjyang?

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

TIL (okay, not today but still!) that Gyuri reads/watches One Piece!

She's so sentimental, even her sketches can evoke memories that she relishes! :)

Love the updates and her recommendations on songs as GyulDJ and books too! Good taste, as expected!

19722796.jpg

gyuri88: so since people said the link not working keke in the meantime i almost ate everything

gyuri88: came to okinawa~ before going to rehearsal eating taco rice for lunch at hotel!! to commemorate new phone trying to take proof shot before eating like other girls...

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer