Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

17586758.jpg

gyuri88: The Great Seer OST Park Gyuri- "Breaking Fate" has been released ha the proof shot that i took while working with composer Yoon Ilsang-oppa previously was this song~please listen to it a lot^^

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

gyuritweet1810.png

gyuriselca1810.png

gyuri88: yesterday we did DJ event to commemorate album release and today we did pandora at okinawa and tomorrow is tokyo..2 days after kobe..next day Tokyo again keke after keep on unpack and packing there will an end to this. after ending it well i will go to see my parents

@yooniqda_

11547142.jpg

gyuri88: if only it's a moment when you can be just be there by my side, is that a greed

gyuri88: sometimes i want to look away from a scary dream or foreboding. actually yesterday's dream too was very sad and makes me wanted to turn away from it but since it's becoming true i'm going crazy..

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer

96373118.jpg

gyuri88: no it's not like that this is my talent that's why it feels like something still remain..

gyuri88: last night i dreamed a really good dream... but even up until now there are nothing happened should i try to buy a lottery? at the moment i thought about thatmy anipang score burst =_=

@yooniqda_

she needs help.. i think her goddess has been deeply "poisoned" by the game..

ps

i think the first tweet means "it's not something which i can get hold of, not even if i tried the hardest."

Edited by red4summer

@Pooding, Actually you can, it's available on the different platforms, Android, iPhone, etc~ Go ahead and join them! :D

gyuritweet0111.png

gyuri88: _911007 kkkk it's because I saw "Nicori has won over you!" right at the moment I woke up kkk ah I should become the gamer that wins..

@KamiliaVN

Alternate translation - ㅜㅜ kekekekeke because i saw "nicole won over you" right after I wake up kekekeke aih need to be a gamer with greed to win.. ~

@yooniqda_

It was in reply to Nicole's earlier tweet:

nicoletweet0111.png

_911007: Gyuri unnie is scary TT I was so proud (for getting 1st place) and after 30 mins I'm second again TT huk

@KamiliaVN

Alternate translation - gyuri onnie is scary ㅜ i showed off and in 30minutes i became 2nd place once again ㅜㅜ heuk ~

@yooniqda_

Nice to hear that! Hope you enjoy it as much as them! :)

gyuritweet0211.png

gyuri88: anyway since we are living sometimes we can cry and we can smile, can enjoy it, able to love, able to eat things that you want to eat..everything is possible because we're living. in the middle of that countless possibilities there is a value even only in receiving the blessing of being able to be born and live.

@yooniqda_

gyuritweet0411.png

gyuri88: at first when there is an announcement about celebrity anipang competition i don't really interested but at that night i feel some impression in my dream.. then initially i wanted to upload my score on the last day of the competition but the score already discovered.. eit! did i just look like i dont have anything to do? ㅜ_ㅜ kekeke

@yooniqda_

gyuriselca0411.png

Gyuri is second on her leaderboard with a score of 734,459 at the moment. Nicole is third on her leaderboard with a score of 532,518.

gyuritweet04113.png

gyuri88: It's not like I able to get that because I'm free! in the morning when i was checking kakao talk while scrubbing my eyes a message saying "nicole won over you" came so oh kk this girl kk with that feeling I'm trying for 30 minutes so it became like that.. for reference the one in the screencap with 530k score is nicole cole-ah you know that i really love you right^^

@yooniqda_

gyuritweet04112.png

Translation soon.

edit: Thanks @Pooding, I was wondering if I had missed one while looking through. :) And yeah, I saw Nicole mentioned in a rough translation. ^^

gyuritweet14111.png

gyuritweet14112.png

gyuritweet14113.png

gyuri88: nowadays why.. my artifact-like data slowly coming up to the starting point.. like KARA Bakery... (at that time i didn't lost weight..)

gyuri88: what's this..... that feels of that kind of sites uniting is the first scary...euakㅠㅠkekekeke sorry

gyuri88: it's not that I'm dissing by saying "that site" .. keke beti is like me no matter how many times still miss it~(´▽`)~....................sorry about that gonna get dinner now....since I will go please play internet comfortably everyone~

@yooniqda_

'Beti' is mentioned twice, still unclear of what the meaning is. Will update as soon as it is clarified.