Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

13-03-18

41a1814eb911432ca824685.png

From top to bottom

[Gyuri]
One Piece, Saiyuki, Hunter X Hunter, Samurai Deeper Kyo were definitely my type. Sweet comics are too obvious so i don't like it and i only read boys comics..
~
난 원피스,최유기,헌터헌터,사무라이디퍼쿄우를 팠던 취향이 확실한 타입이였습니다. 달달한 만화가 뻔해서 싫어서 소년만화를 봤던것 뿐..

[Gyuri]
me too don't even know the word "Gun" from Gundam, why are you like that.... previously i touched the game Super Robot Wars a little bit but other than that i don't know about robot. i don't have much interest in robot
~
저도 건담의 '건'자도 모르는데 왜 그러세요.... 로봇 쪽은 예전에 게임으로 슈퍼로봇대전을 살짝 건드려본적 밖에 없음 로봇물엔 별로 관심없음

translated by yooniqda_

13-03-18

09c72474c844427c9c80e29.png

866f02f7dc7841ec995b3a9.png

top to bottom

[Gyuri]

why here and now KARA as a group denying gundam -_-.. among us there are no gundam mania..... i don't know are there anyone who secretly like it at their home..
~
왜 현시점에서 카라가 단체로 건담을 부정하고 있는거지 -_-.. 우리 중엔 건담매니아는 없습니다..... 집에서 몰래 좋아하고 있는지까지는 잘 모르겠으나..

[Gyuri]

i should stop now... those things were just something in the past ^^anyway recently i like Attack on Titan... are there any new one?... ah no, it's just..
~
이제 그만해야지... 저것도 다 한때죠 한때^^그나저나 최근엔 진격의거인이 재밌던데... 신작이 나왔나... 아니 뭐 그렇다고..

[Gyuri] i'm forgetting Get Backers! ~ 내가 겟백커즈를 잊고있었구나!

translated by yooniqda_

d3ddf53b223846dda195f4b.png

hu1gn.jpg

[Gyuri]

nowadays i'm reading this book. i want to use this opportunity to say thanks to Kang Soojin who gave me this book as a present i'm learning lots of things :D

translated by yooniqda_

I tried to read Attack on Titans and it's too gory,scary,and with violent giant-eating-humans, but the story is awesome and dark and the art is full of emotion... surprising how goddess likes these kinds of manga. Her level of awesomeness just keeps increasing! :D lol Seriously loving her awesome anime choices ^_^

13-03-21

1abae48d645c440984609a1.png

[Gyuri]
somehow in the end i prepared the tribute to me by my ownself... kekekekeke ah it's fun>_< my people jjang!
~
어쩌다 보니 결과적으로 내 조공을 내가 준비했음...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아 재밌당>_< 내 사람들 짱!

1gngzb.jpg

[Gyuri]

kekeke this time fans who came to give tribute.. they are attaching the sticker on the water bottle after coming to the place , i said "why are you doing that here kekeke" while helping them out and doing it together.. keke manager oppa took the photo kekeke

translated by yooniqda_

tq for sharing.. :gemhappy: i noticed that yunyoung n seungyeob really supportive over gyul. n if remember that this two always staring at gyul when orion mv,,hope that they will make comeback mid of the year..

gyuritweet2403131.png
gyuritweet2403132.png

gyuri88: support for drama nail shop paris..thank you to gyuleestar who taking care of everyone one by one even to the staffs..!! i don't know what to do since my people taking good care of me again and again like thisㅜㅜthank you...
gyuri88: i will do my best to be even better! gyuleestar thank you~ also to my people who always supporting me from behind me even though i can't see you thank you!

Translated by @yooniqda_

Her people... first makes her squat at a street corner... then makes her kneel under the sun and sell lunch bags... What are we doing to our Goddess?!?!

/kidding/ but the pics are so funny when you think about it

Gyul really is down-to-earth which non-Kamilia don't get to see because of her Goddess image in variety. I feel bad for them. This side of her is really heart warming.

gyuritweet250313.png
gyuritweet2603131.png
gyuritweet2603132.png

gyuri88: nail shop paris official twitter opened
gyuri88: Sukkiri! \(^ω^\)ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
gyuri88: Looking.. I made a mistake.. (。•́︿•̀。) ( Note: She was referring to one moment when she was looking upwards instead of into the camera during a Bye Bye Happy Days perf on Sukkiri.)

Translated by
@yooniqda_

gyuritweet2903131.png
gyuritweet2903132.png
gyuritweet2903133.png
gyuritweet2903134.png

gyuri88: KARA's 6th anniversary.. a little bit more it will be 7th? this year too March 29 certainly come and i will spend it while thinking about lots of things that i'm grateful of..^^ i became sentimental without reason and can't sleep haha
gyuri88: not too long ago i watched the movie 'Kisaragi' but even while i'm watching that movie i was thinking about the relationship of me and my people. my people who cares about me though i'm lacking. when i think about it, i do think will it be too much if i'm complaining.
gyuri88: it's just i'm very grateful. thanks for caring and loving KARA.. thanks too for caring someone like me. ah i becoming serious mode again and again haha anyway no matter what people say i'm grateful that i'm still doing my dreams and also thanks to my parents. thank you to everyone haha..
gyuri88: gonna sleep nowㅜㅜ anyhow KARA is...admirable in many ways keke i do think like that. though it's a little bit like that (embarassing) to say it with my own mouth however if i don't say it who will! the members and everyone are wonderful and admirable..haha it's an emotional night so i talk a lot right? the conclusion is..it's just thank you for congratulating us today!. good night everyone~

Translated by
@yooniqda_

gyuritweet3003131.png
gyuritweet3003132.png

gyuri88: I ate this yesterday; my favorite dessert in Japan ㅜㅜ
gyuri88: Warm apple pie, manifesting as a pastry, with vanilla ice cream on top! And on top of that, caramel sauce... or alternatively, you can choose blueberry or raspberry sauce.

Translated by
@cherrims

gyuritweet0104132.png
gyuritweet0104133.png
gyuritweet0104134.png
gyuritweet0104135.png

gyuri88: it's Gool's time!!! ^-^
gyuri88: @ _sweethara ah onnie! kekeke did you sleep well? ~^^ somehow it's kinda hard today to write in respect kekekeke
gyuri88: @_sweethara kkya >_<of course gyuri onnie is the best! it's an honor... so please give me some pocket money onnie onnie onnie~~~>_<
gyuri88: Loveholic – Flower Pot

Translated by @yooniqda_