• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Social
Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

2,315 posts in this topic

Park Gyuri, you little cutie  :geminluv:

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 02 02

Gyuri's Instagram

6271038c8bc211e3be6f0e2989256522_8.jpg
오빠랑 여동생이 한마음

Edited by maa7895
2 people like this

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 02 02

Gyuri's Instagram

c3d6e2168bfb11e386250e4caf43b375_8.jpg
#좋다

Edited by maa7895
1 person likes this

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 02 03

Gyuri's Instagram

27ef4ba68c9411e399f612f861077171_8.jpg

집에서 해먹는 #고기

Gyuri is shikshin  :gemshout:  :gemshout: 
BTW, that look so GOOOOOD  :geminluv:  :hungry:

I disagree, that's the worst looking steak I've seen in awhile...

For a hungry person, that's real nice...  :gemhoho:  I'm still hungry now...

it looks yummy... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Twitter update - 140205

PbraAIt.png

BfriHyICcAAaoOT.jpg

[Gyuri] Praha ~ 프라하

trans by yooniqda_

KOPeAjg.png

BfriVfsCMAAk8ff.jpg

[Gyuri] Praha 2 ~ 프라하2

trans by yooniqda_

6u4l.png

BfriwWfCQAA5avI.jpg]

[Gyuri] Praha 3 ~ 프라하3

trans by yooniqda_

3 people like this

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 02 10

Gyuri's Instagram

365f4432924511e3b8d31266326ae0f4_8.jpg
01. 23 #Stephanplatz

f417780e924611e39690124b2967163f_8.jpg

01.25 In Getreidegasse

1 person likes this

twitter-logo-small.png

2014 02 21

Gyuri twitter Update:

7lhc.png

it's a dawn with tears

wrbd.png

the one who got it can sleep with ease while the others will sleep crouching. that referee... there are people watching, can he sleep? 

5u53.png

it's meaningless to have the score on textbook.. love you yuna

I'm pretty sure that "yuna" is kim yuna (the olympic champion) but I don't understand nothing, nothing !!!    :disappointed: 

^

it's smiliar to the "one second" which she tweeted during the london olympics.

I think her second place has caused a bit of controversy. A lot of people think that Adelina Sotnikova (RUS) is worse than Yuna and she won only because she is russian (russia is the host).

I think her second place has caused a bit of controversy. A lot of people think that Adelina Sotnikova (RUS) is worse than Yuna and she won only because she is russian (russia is the host).

It goes a bit further in figure skating than Russia being the host country. To beat Russia at figure skating, any other country has to be an order of magnitude better than the Russian. There's a severe general bias toward Russian figure skaters (just look at the adoration Adelina got just by stepping out onto the ice). One of many reasons I tend to avoid the figure skating events.

1 person likes this

come 2018, i'm sure the host will cheer the most for her skaters too. this is not bias.

controversy happens in all sports, especially when there is no clear scoring system and the judges have to make all consideration on the spur of the moment. the officials are professionals but humans too. i would say, get over it. in this case, i would give it to the one who took risk than one who played safe.

Edited by red4summer

come 2018, i'm sure the host will cheer the most for her skaters too. this is not bias.

controversy happens in all sports, especially when there is no clear scoring system and the judges have to make all consideration on the spur of the moment. the officials are professionals but humans too. i would say, get over it. in this case, i would give it to the one who took risk than one who played safe.

there's a difference between an audience cheering and the severe bias (and probably collusion) from judges (and from organizers and even politicians). one would expect a high-profile competition to be fair to all competitors who train their lives for this event that happens only once every four years. it's one thing if the competitors themselves made errors; it's another if they were handicapped from the beginning because the judges already chose the winner before the competition. in this case, it didn't matter how hard the other competitors performed, unless they performed a thousand times better than the pre-determined winner. and that's why people are calling out for unfairness. not just the nation of the second place winner, but many people from other nations are shocked about the result, including former athletes in the sport who were amazed by her performance and expected her to win by her own merit. the host nation may have "won" the gold, but they lost other nations' compassion, respect, and trust.

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 03 01

Gyuri's Instagram

633117b8a15111e38374121bb4bb9875_8.jpg

몰래 아파트 계단에서 아빠 생일 서프라이즈 준비중... 두근두근 근데 시간이 안가네ㅜㅜ#나이런딸이에요아빠♡

preparing surprise for my dad secretly at apartment's stair... excited but why it's so longㅜㅜ I'm a daughter like this, dad
~ cr.@yooniqda_
Edited by Cassiopheia!
added trans^_^

she updated her insta with a cake kekeke i think it's her father's birthday or something like that  :gemheart: glad to know she's doing fine. they should update their sns more often  :good:

[Twitter]

success!>_< ~ 성공!>_<

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 03 08

Gyuri's Instagram

389ea224a6d111e38cc01239dde3833f_8.jpg

멋진 공연을 보게 되어서 행복하다.. 한국적인 것.. 우리 나라 고유의 멋은 순수한 그 자체로도 아름답지만 때로는 상상하지 못했던 것과 섞였을때 더욱 한국적인 아름다움이 발하기도 하는듯

~

i'm happy because i able to watch an awesome performance..
a korean thing.. our country's distinct characteristis, it's already beautiful even by it pure self however sometimes when it's combined with something unthinkable it emits a beauty that feels more korean

Translated by @yooniqda_

Edited by mitsuki0208
adding trans and previous tweet update

Instagram Update! 

instagram-150x1501.png

Date: 2014 03 12

843274258_zpsc25cf3ff.png

3 people like this

Goddess is a natural beauty.
She looks so beautiful,
Gyul + Guitar yay!
We want to hear your lovely voice yeoshin!  :gemheart:

Goddess also want to be the maknae so, she is trying to learn jiyoung's solo song >>> Wanna do  :gemhoho:

1 person likes this