[2010.02.15] Mini-album Lupin attracts controversies even before its release.

coffeebeanie

Finally, Kamilia are getting aggressive. AND RIGHTFULLY SO!

DSP is quite infamous for FAILING at promotions, so it's no surprise that kamilia would be disappointed with how these dates suck and don't benefit Kara in terms of charts. If things go well enough, Kara will get #1 regardless of this "scandal."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA songs are HITS! No one can deny that they are popular but how come they don't win lots of awards in music shows??? The answer???....DSP! Their comeback dates are weird, always clashing with other groups. They don't prioritize the album release so it will always be pushed back!

LISTEN TO THE FANS DSP! LISTEN!

I don't know if it's possible to delay album release but I think it IS. Other groups have done it.

I actually wouldn't mind. It's almost ridiculous that KARA has never won in MusicBank when they are very much popular.

It's all TIMING and DSP seems to fail with everything!

You're good ;)

I understand the fans who want to support KARA with their album sales

And the dates of their comeback doesn't really help

However, a plan like this is useless because if the girls have to hit the top

So no need to worry about such thing...they would be able to rank #1

Even if the sales before 22th are not included

Until yet, I have hope the girl can do it and Lupin has big chance !

At first, I planed to preorder the mini-album but since I was also waiting for Tiara repackage

I decided to wait a little more and It seems I am a lucky one lol.

Well...now I'm sure I won't regret my decision to wait !

I'm quite happy because I though It would be a plagiarism controversy again lol.

Kamilia is just trying to cover DSP just in case their bad promotions pop up. At least those album sales should be counted and mean something or give them a higher chance. The Korean fans are very pressured seeing as though KARA can't get number 1 @ musicbank and they don't want that to pass by again. DSP, seriously what is up with the dates? We were on the high of how great the Japan showcase went, could have waited a couple more days before the concept pictures. What is the strategy behind this? lol. I'm glad Kamilia is letting their dissatisfaction show though.

Ah, Kamilia. Speaking up. But the teaser and the album release and the comeback... it's too far apart. The hype can't keep something going for a week. Idk DSP just... :/

But yeah this whole buying issue~~ I hope it doesn't impact KARA negatively.

Another problem... I don't get it why they did this.. And yeah.. the date of the teaser, album release, and comeback performance.. TOO LONG... Come on DSP, not only nice concept.. But also need good promotion.. -.- huff... Listen to the critisms from the fans..

I hope there will be no other problem about KARA... But this thing gave negative effect to KARA, the album sales will be affected if ppls don't buy it from this mall.. But I like seeing Kamilia unite like this (: it's nice!

I'm sure that KARA will be #1 ^^ hope the best for their album promotion..

Btw.. I'm so curious about the MV.. >< I'd already ordered the album but must wait until March... Arghhh... =.="

Thanks so much for translating and sharing this ^^ Kara and Kamilia fighting!

Really confusing article I gotta say. Doesn't all album sales count?

How weird to only count after a certain date... It's like they don't want people to preorder.

I'm just gonna stake out local music stores till I see KARA's album out in sg!

Oh no... DSP promotional issues strikes again! ): I don't like how DSP keeps on messing up and releasing stuff at the wrong times. Usually the release of the teaser and the first performance are only approximately a week apart to keep up the hype. Unless DSP continuously release different picture or teasers from now until their comeback, the hype is going to die down. And WHAT is with the album buying issue now? Yeah I totally though ALL album sales count towards the charts.. guess not. ): Go Kamilia for taking initiative where DSP is lacking!

Wtf? the album doesn't count the day it suppose to be release?

Thats BS.. so basically i ordered 2 album to support Kara and that was just for nothing..

bahh.. now i'm ticked off.

but i'll give DSP a benefit of a doubt this time.. just cuz they've done a good job so far.

I've never been this riled up before..

Btw.. thats just mean that Kara's competitors are scared? yes?

Kara is going to take 2010 by storm best believe that!..

KARA Hwaiting!!

^It only said Internet shopping mall 'A' -> so only one internet shop in korea do this (I think) the other does not cheat like this

and YESS!! Now the other fans are scared of kara comeback!

What isn't fair and what is dishonest?? fans preordered the album just like every fans does! It should be counted! That's what makes it fair.. Look at SNSD OH! album sales, They are all from preordered even before they release anything, wouldn't it be unfair if they didn't include it on the charts.. This mean other fans are scared to death KARA will snatch away their idols number 1 spot!!

KARA fighting!!!!!

and for the DSP suck promotion, why do you guys blame DSP for this?? They have done a great job scaring those non-KARA supporter out of them! and DSP has nothing to do or know anything about this controversies.. It is that online mall that should be blame! Look at that hot teaser number of views, the hype is still going and 5days to release the MV does make sense (well I hope they do release it on the same date along the mini album)

wow...that undisclosed internet shopping mall is really not cool for subjecting the girls to that...i myself bought an advanced copy but not through that site that they are speaking of...i hope my album doesn't get delayed...fighting

sigh...DSP and its weird promotions >.<

Well...it also means everyone is really hyped about Kara's comeback. 2010 looks like a great year for Kara and I hope they surpass everyone's expectations. The groups that debuted in 2007 all had a rough start but now are at the top and I hope Kara can reach that top and win tons of awards. They deserve triple crowns on all the music stations from their hardwork and I can tell Lupin is going to be a hit.

Also, I think DSP need to make a official statement on when the MV is going to be released and how the CD sales are going to be. They need to focus more on Kara and not on just on the Japanese showcase. This new album could bring Kara to the top level and DSP better help promote Kara well. In couple days the CD is going to be released and they haven't even started releasing individual shots of the members any have not even released high quality pics of group pictures. We only got couple so far >.< I really hope Kara will be able to achieve great success...I am glad kamilia is sticking up for the girls!!!

Ahh I really don't know what's going on anymore. Right now I'm just going with the flow and see what DSP does. Waiting for the full song and waiting for the MV. Let's have faith in the girls and DSP not to screw this up, because Lupin is going to be so amazing. <3

-crosses fingers-

I don't get it ... anyways yes the teaser was released way too early. I mean yeah it hyped us up but

it was pretty unexpected. Seems like DSP's still learning how to promote. Anyways wish them the best.

The reason KARA popularity cannot exceed SNSD is because of DSP, as they are weak in marketing and scheduling promotions.

I just hope that DSP realize that their continuous mistakes are holding back KARA from achieving greater success and they should just be more dedicated.

But whatever happens KARA will sure be awesome!!!!

hmm okay to be honest, i sort of got lost on what was happening..

so basically this was talking about album releases and what not?

was "MALL 'a'" releasing it to early or something?

and so whatever was bought that week gets counted on the actual release date?

..i'm confused!

idk, but whatever it is. hopefully everything gets solved quickly

kamilia fighting!

hahaha

DSP againnn!!!!

but i think Lupin will rock all the people without any promotion for sure !!!

anyway i think DSP have their own reasons why they choose this date and i think they already think it wisely

Edited by shovanz