[2010.02.15] Mini-album Lupin attracts controversies even before its release.

coffeebeanie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so glad this isnt plagiarism issues... so many kpop groups are getting into the plagiarism issue and its just not good! I love kpop because its different to western music (kind of!) but i love kpop overall because of it their catchy tunes lacking in other music :excited:

frankly, i think that the reason why Kara is popular is only because of the girls themselves who are trying their hardest. their company, DSP is kinda useless and do not pull their weight at all. they seem to only drag themselves around and only when people complain do they do something about it. if Kara was part of SMe( which actually im glad theyre not) i'm quite sure that they'll be as popular as SNSD

Yeah I think KARA worked very hard to achieve what they have today and frankly speaking, most of their success is because of their own hard work. Esp if you watched the 2nd or 3rd episode of strong heart where seungyeon talked about kara's difficult past, you would understand.hope this incident doesnt get to them, KARA HWAITING

Oh, i was afraid it was about plagarism.

Kamilias are so nice to stand up for Kara on this, (well that's what fans do), but i think if the date of the album is really set to be counted then, so be it. I believe with Kara's popularity now, it is possible to emerge number 1 no matter when they start counted. I also know how we hope they can win on the comeback date itself ;)

I just want to say ... poor dsp.

The album is gonna be out tmr!!!

i believe the girls will take this year by storm and not be affected by such issues, since they are not at fault. really hope that DSP will reorganise their schedule or make it clear to the fans so that such misunderstanding can be avoided in the future.

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!

I only 80% understanding...Ahah...

Maybe they just had probs...again...

but strange on dat date...

It seems they trying to do something...

Which i cant mentioned here -.-

aaaw...

that's why I'm curious about it and it's so weird...the teaser,the release of the album and their comeback stage

they release the teaser and the album so early and don't know when will

they're mv will release...

just hope for the best ^^

Kara fighting!

thanks for sharing :eyelove:

i've been a silent reader here..

i'm korean and i can't english well

i just want to say that this article is not correct

DC news is not real news. DC master is big fan of taeyeon(understand what it means?)

kara fans didn't ask anything

kara fans are going to buy album at 'S' shopping mall, not 'A'

so, 'A' shopping mall attempted to manipulate and use kara fans name

Edited by secret