• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] Nicole's chocolate abs

555 posts in this topic

wow

Nicole abs are so hot

Nicole really2 work it out with dance

Nice pics thanks for sharing

sexy nicole xD

Nicole has a very healthy body :)

Though they aren't exactly abs, her stomach is very sexy xD

uwahhh,,, women six pack version, ahahhaa

i really impresed with her, because i know that she really like eat and meat but it doesnt make her have fat in her stomach

She has an amazing tummy! I wish I had hers... So I think se does a lot of excercise to mantain that figure.

gosh! cole! you're burning hot!... I like those abs... yummm. XD.

PERFECT!. :D

ive got only one word to say WHOA! haha eventhough she likes to eat i remembered her saying on 1 show she would exercise everyday theres no wonder she got those abs

wow this girl's got abs haha i never really knew she had oh well this is wat happens whe nyur a first time fan lol haha :thumbup:

Wow.. for a girl who wakes up extra early.. to EAT.. and a girl who loves food so much, she really takes care of her body!

Those abs are hot!!

I know she likes to eat but having to work for those abs at the same time got to be real tough

She's so hot!

I am not too sure but she does not seem to have the slimmest waistline in Kara.

But it looks to be very natural, from eating normally and exercising.

Just Great

Waa~ Nicole has such a nice body ^-^ It looks great on her <3 Hope she will keep fit just like that :D But not too fit and start a diet or else she will be too skinny :( But now she looks great ^-^

Whoooa... I never noticed those on her! Looking even better to me now :D

Oh Nicole! <3

Yeah they are nice but they came at a horrible cost. She said that she didn't even drink water while promoting.

wow.. her abs are great!

wonder how much training that she's got to achieve all of those abs

You're right!

I'm gonna do anything to get those abs...

Really envy her

she is looking good in those pics ;O

lol she should teach people how to get such a toned stomach

Omg I was hoping that there was a thread like this. AFter seeing a live version of Mr on youtube, I was stunned at her abs. She has some great abs...it looks great.

i like that her abs look natural and healthy - yuri in snsd lately is beginning to look like a body builder or something and she gets a lot of attention for her abs.

she's cute, and she has a nice abs. Wow, that's quite hard things to stack with, but Nicole did it :) it takes a lot of effort *and sacrifices too!

ohmygawd so hot :))

hahahaha... i laughed when i saw this thread was 23 pages xD

i always had cute image of her in my mind...

i never thought of her as having a sexy image o.o