• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] Nicole's chocolate abs

555 posts in this topic

So fit and such a great body, I also noticed it first from the Mister songs and her being extra good at that butt dance in the song lol. Good for her she looks amazing!!!!!

OH MY G O D! Nicole's abs are HOT. Why so many pics im already bleeding through my nose.XD

Excuse me, I think I dropped something... MY JAW hehehe^^

OMG!!

I'm gonna be crazy by those abs!

Nicole is so nice~ :blushing:

HER ABS LOOK GREAT AS SHE DOES..LOL~~ :jogging:

she looks great and she ahs a nice bod to..lol~~

Nicole Jung is cute and sweet, she likes to give innocent look on variety show. Thanks for sharing the picture, she has nice body too.:blushing:

DAEBAK! DAEBAK! Nicole is just freakin hot & Naturally Sexy. Abs, face, body, everything about her, I just happen to love it. Adore here a lot :jogging:

Nicole is wonderfully sexi

all in she is brilliant

I love Nicole!!!

yessssssss sexy abs :) freaking abs... :):eyelove::thumbup: yessssssss sexy abs :) freaking abs... :):eyelove::thumbup: haha even though she eats a lot! hahaha unbelievable :)

Nicole is just so hot, like the current weather! <3 More of her abs, pretty please! Thank you, Kamilias!

nicole is so hot!! lots of kpop idols have such great bodies, must be from all the dance practice they have to do.

omo i got myself smiling alone seeing this.. so great! daebak :thumbup:

nicole had a great posture

She had the best abs!

She's my motivation for my diet! :adore:

this is 1 reason why i love nicole :eyelove: :eyelove:

she's gets abs :blushing: :blushing:

many ppl doesnt like girl if she have a abs

but i think, if a girl have a abs, she will be more more sexxier :blushing: :blushing:

That body of hers is the reason why I'm taking up pilates! I SWEAR The gym near my place offers pilates classes! I'll take them at the end of the year! Have to be in good shape just like her!

Can you believe she eats so much?

Thats a great talent right there, hehe

I must say, she is perfect <3

2 words. Sexy and hot! Totally wish i had a girlfriend like her. Better if she was my girlfriend. haha :D

;~; Coming to this thread at 3AM in the morning wasn't such a good idea...

-Beep- *Fangirl mode activated* -Beep-

Cole~ ♥

:inluv:

Nicole never had abs until STEP. Before, she was just slim and well toned.

Abs would be this:

439576.jpg

tumblr_lrvkr4BGy91r1p8rto1_500.png

Not this:

qn2u54.jpg?w=500

1252169271hhs0692s.jpg

And here's one during LUPIN era (She's in the Mister outfit for a performance), that's when they started coming in. And with STEP, that's when they were alive.

nicolesh-280x400.jpg