[Haradoll] Offical Check It Girl Thread

chupachups

Hara is in Mnet Scouting show. The purpose of the show is that they have to scout talents that may have it to become a model. Hara, along with Boom and Baekga.

kohr.gif

2a2nms.jpg

2d29mrl.jpg

29m37d4.jpg

when the 1st episode was aired, we couldnt understand the concept and purpose of the show. lol. Hara only appeared for 3 mins on the 1st episode. =/ lol. but in the following episodes, she appeared throughout the show. Episodes 2 & 3, they watched potentials from afar and singled the girls out and later have this lady "kidnapped" them and bring them to wait in the van. at the end of the show, they will interview the girls and..round off the ones that they like. lol.

to be honest, i think they brought Hara in the show for viewers' ratings. lol. Hara does get to say her opinions and all, but i think Boom and Baekga are more in charge. and the show is kinda like superficial. they pick the girls solely on their looks..like Ting said, they should have held a talent show or something. lol. ok, other than that, the show is pretty nice i guess. lol.

apparently, one of the girls that they scouted is already making news.

http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20081024/6122660.htm

she's pretty. kinda reminds me of that one actress. ahh. forgot her name.

she's married to Kwon Sang Woo. (anyone remembers her name?)

it's like attack the girl/s then go either yay or ewww.. haha

and they scout in the clubs where hara can't go in yet.. haha

so weird superficial but it's fun i guess ^^

what do they win..hmmm

the first girl in ep 4 was pretty. her hairstyle resembled what japanese girls would have :eyelove:

Caps from Episode 4

hruntitled1.JPG

hruntitled2.JPG

hruntitled3.JPG

hruntitled4.JPG

hruntitled5.JPG

hruntitled6.JPG

they're still scouting for models on the street. their scouting ways are still O.O to me. lol.

Hara still doesnt talk much. lol. probably because she herself is still an amateur and is still pretty much new in the entertainment world. but to be fair, she does gets a lot of screen time. a lot of close ups on her too. haha. i agree, the first girl that they were looking for is pretty. i think she won a Piano contest held by MBC or something? haha. either way, yea..im looking forward to see how the show will progress.

^^ you can subscribe to "ikamilia" .. or you have enough posts to download the show^^

there's not likely going to be any subbing when so little translators..

and like anne said it's mostly the guys talking and close ups of hara's face Lol..

she's doesn't talk much.. :P

• 2 weeks later...

i think Hara didnt appeared in Episode 5 at all.

that's why Kamilia didnt post it up. for last week's episode, they only posted up Hara's cut.

65306259fl1.jpg

i swear, at some parts, Hara was just staring into space. :lol:

she looks bored, and it doesnt help it that most of the discussions are just amongst the guys. :)

random note:

c2pf9.jpg

^

doesnt this girl reminds you of Maknae Young? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

^

ah yes!! Son Tae Young. lol.

yep the show is....ehh? haha! i cant help but keep thinking that they got Hara in just in hope to attract more fans to tune in. lol. I'm not even sure if they show is still on. O.O Kamilia has kind of stopped uploading. haha. so either her airtime is really really short...or Kamilia doesnt see the point to. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i liked that one episode can't remember the #...

where Boom & the other guy were like going to the club but

since Hara was too young that she couldn't go in.

so they went to this other room where we see her with that teddy bear.

it looked like a karaoke place. haha. aww they should of let her go in to the club.

so overprotective :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5780/c2pf9.jpg

holy smokies! i thought that was Jiyoung!

and then i was like, "huh. she looks different. makeup?"

and then i was just going to pass by until i saw the, "doesnt this girl reminds you of Maknae Young? "

and i was like, O______O!!

For once I thought it was maknae Jing.

But the more I look at it the more it doesn't look like any of them. lol.

Then again.. She looked quite different there.