[2010.02.17] KARA's stronger image - how will fans react? Mister, originally for a male group?

coffeebeanie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MISTER WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR A MALE GROUP? OMG.

but even so they should have made mister the title track... wanna was good but not good enough, especially with that infectious butt dance.

im really glad to hear that kara's lupin is well-received so far!!! and already no. 1 on real time music charts!!!! bravo!!!!! GO KARA AND KAMILLIA <333333

woah..mister was originally intended for a male group?!

wow....SS501? AST'1???....

but it's nice...the girls did a good job..they can pull on every image ^^

aaaw..gonna miss their cute image but still maybe on their new album they're going to be a cute, sexy and strong

image cos when I hear their new songs it sounds sexy and cute in a way ^^

thanks for sharing :eyelove:

hahaha I can't believe it, I mean Mister is so KARAish, how come it was intended for a male group, lol

btw that's so weird. they should do more promotion with this track, it's so hit. but no, they didn't even make a MV

this DSP... :)

oh well, I will miss their cutesy image. it made them different from another K-artists and idols. and I really love it.

still If U Wanna and Rock U are my fav, unfortunately didn't become a hit though

well as long as the girls are doin well, it's all fine

I can see why people express some nervousness about Kara's new strong image, as they remember back at the time when "Break It" was not very well-received, but I certainly think this is a different case. I'm not sure how to put my finger on what the difference will be between the two time periods, but I know for sure (at least for me) that this new strong image concept is something I have been wanting to see from Kara. I have a feeling Kara is on a roll and Lupin won't disappoint.

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

yayyayy..mister is originally for boys group???

but still Kara melts our hearts with the butt-dancing^^

SUPER JJANG XD

Kara HWAITING^^

BABY JING HWAITING :accomplished:

I loved the cute image actually. I thought the 'Break It' image was cool. ^^ I think Kara is very flexible since they can put on so many images. And I love it. Kara is amazing. I'm glad DSP has more confidence in the girls. Hope for an amazing comeback! :D Kara fightingg! Thanks for posting!

...a more mature and stronger image

The girls are evolving! This year will be their year! I feel it ^^ Since I haven't seen much of their new concept yet (except for may be some pictures, the teaser MV, and their AWESOME new song), I can't really tell if the image really suits them. It seems to fit quite well actually, but I can only judge by their MV and their live performance. But KARA has never failed me, so FIGHTING!