[2010.02.17] Learn more about other tracks included in Lupin!

coffeebeanie

0941bdd1.jpg

Girl group KARA released their title song Lupin at 12mn on Febuary 17, 2010 through various music sites.

Even though they released the song so late into the night, Lupin still managed to claim number 1 spots on various real-time ranking charts, showing a good response from the fans.

And next, the mini-album is slated to be officially released at 12mn on February 18.

Including the title track 'Lupin', the mini-album has a total of 5 songs. The song 'Tasty Love' has a band feel to it, combined with the natural cute and lively atmosphere the members of KARA brings. It maximizes these factors for a true KARA dance track. With a 1980's Europop feel, with melody that appeals to the sensitive side, KARA shows a fun track with 'Tasty Love'.

'Umbrella' is a pop dance song which sounds like a song from a musical. It has an acoustic sound to it, making it comfortable to listen to, with its lovable lyrics and interesting melody. One of the highlights of this song is that all the members rap in it.

The song 'Rollin' is composed by the composer of SS501's 'U R Man'. It showcases strong rhythm and sounds which no one can ignore. The lyrics, which is about wanting to play and party all-night long, goes well with the sound of the track.

'Lonely' is a ballad track that completes the 5 songs of their mini-album Lupin.

To celebrate the release of Lupin, Naver music will pick 10 people who downloaded the mp3, for a chance to have dinner with the group. Melon, on the other hand, is preparing an event, where they will be giving away chocolates prepared by KARA.

The mini-album will be released later at 12mn, February 18 on sites such as Melon, Dosirak, Soribada and Monkey3.

* FRIENDLY REMINDER FROM KARAHOLIC: Please don't share leaks. We understand if you wish to hear them and you can go elsewhere for that. But we don't want to endorse it, so please SUPPORT KARA, BUY LUPIN. Thank you!

source: BETANEWS LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice to see lots of promos to celebrate/promote Kara's comeback...

But lucky fans who would get to win in those events...lol

And its nice that the reaction of people towards Lupin and their mini album is good ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

wow..

great..

now we got some explanation..

thx a lot xD

at first i was disappointed because the other songs didn't like what i expected..lol

but after listening to it..

i'm still loving my KARA..lol..

hope they will get much success with this..

and i really hoping that they will perform the others song too..

Omg.. All the songs are really good to me.. Hmm.. I am so proud of them :)

Thanks for sharing the description of every song!

It is great that there are events to let the girls have a chance to interact more with their fans!

I want the chocolates!! Haha..

Kara Jjang!!

First, Thanks to Coffe for translate this article..

OMG ask;jas;fasfakdhg.... DAMN!!!! I really love their new concept!!! and about song, My Fav is Lupin (of course) , Rollin and Lonely.mmmmm... Maybe i'll started liking Umbrella (: . I love Lupin because the song is really Dark and different! ah, KARA totally changed with this song! and Lonely, yay!! SMOOTH!!!! I love ballad song like this... and i don't know why i don't like Tasty love.. ahh! >.<

And today Lupin is #1 at Mnet Chart,Monkey3 and Cyworld!! CONGRATS!!! LUPIN DAEBAK!

Yeah! hope they will get much success with this...

This year is KARA's Year!! KARA JJANG!!!!!

thank you for introducing the tracks to me even though i've heard them all...hehe...i really love lupin because it isn't something that you would expect from kara...the other tracks seem to sound like something i'd expect from the girls...fighting!