[2010.02.17] Learn more about other tracks included in Lupin!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The song 'Rollin' is composed by the composer of SS501's 'U R Man'. It showcases strong rhythm and sounds which no one can ignore. The lyrics, which is about wanting to play and party all-night long, goes well with the sound of the track.

that dude does a lot for dsp.. (if its the same dude)

i mean lol... he first.. composed

SS501's ''U R Man''... then he's composed rainbow's ''not your girl'' and now he's composed rolling for kara..

but rolling sound tottally different from UR man and not your girl...

still all 3 songs are great :P

and i love how raibow totally supports kara :P their CY messages are full op supporting kara :D

Edited by Kami

wow. such a short description for Lonely. not fair. it's not just a another ballad or a filler. it's beautiful in a matured way..iono how to say it....it's just....gahhhh..<3

Lupin is alrite....i quite like it although not on first listen,

but i'm totally lovin Tasty Love, Umbrella, and Lonely at first listen n been repeating them till now.

Tasty Love n Umbrella have that unique retro-ish sound to them. which made the songs really charming to me. n the rapping on Umbrella are fun n cute..xD

to be honest, i quite hate Rollin. sort of annoying i couldn't even finish it.

but 4/5 of the songs are pure <3

Go Kara!!!!

Thanks for translation.

Thanx 4 d info...

Becoz i not starting listen to those songs...

Yet...ahah...

Lol...download mp3 also has its benefit o.o

But i just download full album :D

I really hope they will also promote Tasty Love or Umbrella too (maybe put additional MV) since those tracks are good too. I'm still regretting DSP choice to not promote other song in Revolution other than Wanna & Mister while it got many other potential hits there. But for a mini album category, Lupin definitely a top notch

Right now my playlist only played Lupin EP over and over....still can't enough of those...

Umbrella is super sweet, my fav from this album. Lupin didn't seem to be my song at the begin, when the teaser was released, but it is growing on me lately. and the ballad has a really good music part, I decided it to be their 'maturity' in this album. singing part is good as always

maybe the only complaint is Rollin's squeakiness, I think it is Nicole's part or something. well the song is freshy and I like it too.

'Lonely' is a ballad track that completes the 5 songs of their mini-album Lupin.

haha that's it?

I didn't really like the other songs that much when I first heard them, I was expecting all the songs to be like Lupin, but they grew on me after listening a second time

It's so cool how people are getting prizes!

I'm so jealous! I want a special KARA prize!

Unfortunately, I don't live in Korea and I can buy anything on the internet without my parents' credit card, not gonna happen -_-