[2010.02.17] Learn more about other tracks included in Lupin!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah everyone raps in 'UMBRELLA'?! Haven't listened to the songs except Lupin. I pre-ordered

Lupin on the 14th and is waiting for it to come out (: GEEZ i'm so excited and those 10 people who

gets chosen are gonna be lucky!

Tasty Love and Lupin are my favorite songs !

I envy the 10 people who will have the chance to dinner with KARA

^Solin said what i want to say...

Go Go Go Support KARA.. I'm glad to see some people change their mind of the album after reading this =)

I like Lonely and Lupin the most.. Not really feeling Rollin' though :/

Yeah same as you...i kinda dissapointed with this mini album..there's nothing special in other songs beside Lupin...

i honestly think Rollin' is boring >.< still waiting for the Full MV..I wish full MV can reduce my dissapointment for this mini

of course when i got my CD too...

Edited by Phan2~

Lupin.!!!

Lupin is the best song....

I love Tasty love too...

I love the song cause the fun melody and the cool lyric...

Umbrella is jjang too....

Its so catchy and I love its interesting melody...

Lonely is the best song to feel relax....Love it...

Lonely ballad just melt me..-_-...

haha..I don't dissappointed with Kara 3rd mini album...

I think this album awesome...

can't wait for Lupin MV and comeback...

SUPPORT KARA, BUY LUPIN.

♥Kara Lupin♥

I will always support KARA ^^ ody ordered it.. About 3 weeks ago, arrived on March.. >< can't wait!

But I can't wait for the cd -.- love all the songs! Really really nice album xD I listen to the songs all the day..

KARA JJANG!!! ~<333

i really want to get the album but.......... one problem.

firstly, im quite young and i dont have a credit card or a paypal account. i cant buy the album online.

secondly, i live in singapore (for those other kamillias who also live in singapore, hello!!~~) and i doubt that the stores will sell kara's album although k-pop is hot in singapore

SO I CANT GET THE ALBUM. i always listen to tracks on the internet. i know it isnt the best way to support my idols but do i look like i like it? hallo i cant wait to be able to buy stuff online - once i can i'll get all kara's albums and singles!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah...... i havent replied on the thread on kara's #1 on real time music charts but........ can anyone tell me what's a "real time music chart"?? i know what's a digital sales or download chart but not a real time music chart. i know im not very bright so can anyone help me out here???