• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

[2010.02.18] Behind the scenes with KARA for CeCi

68 posts in this topic

Wohoo.. Bad girls? o.o interesting.. But..... =.= don't know why.... I don't like the make up...

Seungyeon must have more airtime.. Too short..

But still okay (: still waiting for the comeback!

oh no, the more i see, the MORE i miss SEUNGYEON.

can't wait any longer for the mv.

I noticed that Seungyeon wasn't in a lot of the Lupin shots or the song either. I hope she's not sick or something :inluv: I also hope there is nothing wrong with her to because I want to see Ham w/ confidance and a smiling face because I know Kara's going to be successful with Lupin and they are only becoming more popular! :D

weee ~ romantic bad girls !!

i like the seungyeon's photoshoot ♥

she looks so pretty n sexy ~

lol when i first read "bad girls romance' the first thing that came to my head was lady gaga%2

I like Nicole's shirt

it looks funny and cute=))

she is exactly 4d girl

cute style,sexy style,and unique

this shirt is unique just like her

love Akon:x

woah...they're soo pretty and gorgeous!

seungyeon soo cute ^^

aaaw...she has less airtime here....

thanks for sharing :eyelove:

Romantic bad girl? Our Kara fits any concept.

Thanks for sharing :eyelove:

HAHA all of them look so beautiful!!!!!!! but i still like nicole, and i mus agree with valdimir her outfit was a little weird with the small shirt on a big shirt. still she looks very pretty!

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!! hope that KARA has a good year ahead!

they are all so gorgeous! Nicole's outfit at the start is kinda funny .. the polo is like just floating infront of her... she's so cute with the 2 sunglasses on her hair...

Hara is as always pretty.. i didn't understand, why did they all say Hara in somepoint in the interview? I didn't like it when Hara goes super perm, but her permed hair here is a thumbs up for me... she's really pretty..

Jiyoung is pretty too ofcourse.. as she gets older, she gets hotter and hotter..

our Goddess and SY is really pretty too!!! i love all of them!

All of them looked beautiful...and only Nicole could pulled off that so called outfit. Although they shouldn't put heavy make up on the Goddess since everyone knows she's more stunning with less make up

I just viewed the photoshooot shoots. I will say this.

It's so awesome!!! I love Gyuri's shot. Wow! I never see that side of her in those pics. Darn cool indeed.

on the cover, Gyuri looks like a japanese girl, really beautiful

and I don't know what's wrong with Seungyeon too, she doesn't seem to be very happy

hope everything is alright

they're so gorgeous!!

finally, i can see the sexy side of kara..

dats suits really gud to them even nicole's suit a bit weird to her..

but coz nicole is pretty, she can hide the ugly suit wit her pretty face..

so these were taken well before the lupin promotion.

still miss hamster in longer hair.