• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Seungyeon with SHORT HAIR!

How are you likin' Seungyeon's short hairdo?   526 members have voted

1. 1. Like it?

• LOVE IT! It's time for a change and Ham is rocking her short hair.
    • I want long-haired Ham back. T_T

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

613 posts in this topic

I like both hairs, but I think short hair makes her look mature but also cute like a hamster, she is really working the short hair ^-^ She cut it shorter recently, right? For jumping, I like her hair in here too, it makes her look more fiercer!!

Edited by iAyu

seriously.. i want her long hair.. she look prettier + cuter in long hair.. in short hair i just can saw what means fierce + power >_<

I think however the form of her hair, she still looks adorable..

fighting Han Seungyeon...

Wow, honestly I loved when I saw my lovely HanHan with a cut hair! She looks so sexy and mature! I rly like this hair style~ ♥

the new goo jon pyo hairstyle is awesome!

jajajaja

honestly I started liking Kara from Lupin and I absolutely loved the short hair look in Seungyeon cause it really makes her look more mature :)

Seungyeon's new hair is just great! It fits her nicely. It gives her that fierce look! :thumbup1:

But I kinda miss her long hair... :lol:

i totally love her short hair she's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and adorable we all have different opinions ahaha but for me short hair is the best for her XD

love the short hair more..she is cute with the short one

but it getting shorter in jumping..don't like it that much :unsure:

awww comeon people hahahahs it looks so good =D. ++++factor to her cuteness !! no denying that !

Her short hair was pretty!!!

that makes her evan more cuter than her Ham hair

she looks pretty too... :eyelove:

After seeing her with some hair extensions for the MBC Song Festival, it reminds me how much I like her with short hair and not long hehe

Edited by aRr

I LOVE her hair during the Lupin promotions, but I think their stylist cut it too short in Jumping promotions. :/

in my opinion with her short hair it enhanced her sexyness and makes her looks more mature.. ^_^ but either way, i love her the way she is... :lol:

She looks great in short hair too, looks cute..like a little Hamster lOl, but her long hair makes her look like a princess :D

she should stick with the short hair. it really suits her. not only does she look better it also makes her look more like a grown up.

i like this hair a lot, it emphasises her cute face! i think sometimes the long can be cute too but this way makes her look really awesome

Seungyeon with short hair is the best. I was just watching her and Nicole on a old episode of Dream Team and long hair looked really strange on her.