• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Seungyeon with SHORT HAIR!

How are you likin' Seungyeon's short hairdo?   526 members have voted

1. 1. Like it?

• LOVE IT! It's time for a change and Ham is rocking her short hair.
    • I want long-haired Ham back. T_T

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

613 posts in this topic

i guess this thread is still relevant, so i too say i love the short! she's one of few girls who can truely pull both off, and not just as a fad or short (lol bad pun) term thing, but even a whole year with it looks wtunning

Both look equally awesome and badass to me. :thumbup:

I think the short bob in Lupin and the fiery streaks in Speed Up

are her most striking styles so far

*jjang*

Without any doubts, short hair ;) But still, she looks beautiful even in those long hair that she has nowadays ;p

I don't agree with most of the opinions here talking about the age. As personally, Seungyeon looks more younger with short hair than with a long hair cut.

The short hair cut gives the thought that the face is round or square shaped.

While in long hair cut, you will think that the face is longer.

For example, in the "We're with you" MV she looked much more younger, like a high school girl or even less.

But I believe, she looks beautiful in any hair style. :inluv:

I prefered when she had short hair. I'm not saying that with long she looked bad, she looks gorgeous too. Eveyone has their own taste, and I prefer girls in short hair ;p

But it's like all the industry is working around the world. Sooner or later the celebrities change their appearance to another ;p

She's tried both but i want it back to short but with a different "touch", different "look". Im sure the stylist can work some magic!

she's grown it back since cutting it, but it doesn't matter to me because she's beautiful with short and long hair.

I like her alot with short hair <3

i love to see her with short hair.

she looked more mature with that hair style!

Seungyeon daebak!

i think i preferred her a short hair, because of her shape and small face.. and also she looks like she is comfortable with her short hair..

I think seungyeon looks good with long hair but i love her short hair so much. it fits her better and shes cuter with it

she looks very cool with short hair but i thnk she prefers long hair more just a feeling, but i would love it if she cut it short again.

Short hair made her more cute and adorable looking! (: but as long as her hair doesnt cover up her beautiful eyes and smile, im all good. (:

Hammie looks flawless when she show up, either with long hair or short...

really from my man heart :gemflower:

I love her hair during the lupin promotion. That look is the best for me and why I love Seungyeon so much.

I love long hair in general xD, so i picked her with long hair.

But i think she looks good with all her hairstyles ;)