joyfulkara

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..

yeah..

the girl is very awesome xD

hopefully they can maintain the rank long enough..

woah..

really anticipating the MV...

it should be awesome too..

i'm very sure, when the MV released..

they will do even better...

KARA fighting!!

I expected that Kara's Lupin would climb the charts and reach the number 1 spot. Hmm.. Melon is a tough one to climb lol..

Anticipating for their comeback performance and their MV now! I think that is all it needs for the #1 spot :P

Well, a great start for the new year. I hope our girls get enough rest and bring up a impressive performance for all of us :D

OH YEAH. t-ara is gonna be back soon and they have donned a very very similar image to lupin. no offense but i really dislike their MANAGEMENT COMPANY (not t-ara; dun get me wrong) their management is promoting the same way as kara and they're going for the same image. SUCKERS~ i kno i shouldnt be offensive but i cant help it >:P

I know how you feel...I love T-ara as a group and they have great songs and good members but I hate how their company tries to copy Kara's concepts from the "fushion hanboks" to the similar concept as Lupin. They are wearing similar clothing as Kara >.< I wish they came out w/ a better concept for T-ara b/c I like T-ara as a group but I don't like them doing a similar concept to Kara :/

I think it was a good choice on DSP to not release the MV early. I am glad their promotional skills this time around was not as bad as we thought. I think DSP knew "Lupin" would be popular but wanted to test the waters first before they released the MV b/c if Lupin did not receive a lot of attention and popularity they probably would have edited the MV to make Kara shine more. I can't wait for the MV. I know the song will receive more love once the MV is released and once they start promoting I know they will receive a lot of love.

2010 is Kara's year! Kara hwaiting!!!

Edited by yoomster

fingers crossed the girls can fight off the competition. got a good feeeling though. once the mv and stage performances are underway their sales will pick up even more :P

buy lupin if you havent done so :D

Wow Kara really is conquering. Looks like 2010 will be another great year for them (:

Yah I can't wait for their full music video to be released! I'm excited for this upcoming week.

I'm so happy for KARA !

I was waiting for so long to see something like that happen

Since the first time I saw the teaser, I knew Lupin will be a hit

But I didn't expected it would be so fast lol.

I Hope with the MV and promotion, the song will be even more popular

KARA really deserve to shine this year and win many awards

KARA's goal was never to beat any group, or really they are more realistic these days.. not rookies anymore. It was to see how far they can go and how much they grow upon each album. DSP, really has done a great job.. making the excitement stretch..sorta of genius XD lol. I hope all the good news will give them good vibes for the comeback performances.

╔══════════════╗

Whoot-whoot! Go KARA!

'Lupin' is such an AMAZING song,

I knew it was an all-kill!

They reached number only a few days prior to the release!

And they just recently made #1 on melon just a few hours ago!

KARA is bound to stay #1 especially since their comeback is still yet to come!

KARA jjang!!!! FIGHTING!!!!

╚══════════════╝