[2010.02.19] KARA Han SeungYeon

joyfulkara

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?! the mv is on the 22nd?????? gosh i didnt kno that. hmm today's the 19th right??? three more days to go!!!!!!!!!

yes seungyeon's hair matches the new concept well. she looks more boyish !! HOTT~~~ (let's all have nosebleed together, be it fangirl or fanboy)

but allkpop had a different story..... allkpop said that the reaction was MIXED but k bites' one was POSITIVE. i wonder why?

OMG she looks real good and pretty with the new hairstyle! But im still struggling with accepting Nicole's shorter hair, although i mus admit she still looks cute and pretty as ever. But im gonna miss her hair in Revolution and previous hair styles.

KARA HWAITINGGG!!!!!!!!!

I wish they gave Nicole longer hair this time b/c she looks gorgeous w/ long hair and Nicole had short hair for awhile now. Nicole still looks good w/ any hair style though.

I am loving Seungyeon's hair! It's a refreshing look and the short hair makes her look cute/mature and she gives off the intelligent vibe. I love her w/ long hair too but Ham pulls off the short hair really well too :P

Can't wait for the release of the MV!

Ham looks uber cute in the picture :P Haha..

She looks equally nice with short or long hair but her short hair brings out a more lively look than before (: