[2010.02.19] Kara members chosen for being either a virtuous wife/good career woman!

yoomster

Well I can see why SeungYeon and Nicole were picked in the career woman part and I agree with the poster, both are very much into working a lot lol. Just promoting KARA. I think both of them have said they wanted to be housewives/mothers etc. but I see them more as career woman XD.

Hara and Gyuri, i can see this too.. but I think Gyuri would fit in the career woman part as well lol. Jing is way too young to be included here lol

haha this is based more on how active they are in the entertainment world and also depends on their personalities, manager's opinions, blood types, horoscopes, and etc.

haha I feel like the results should of switched to b/c Nicole&Seungyeon wants to marry early and they seem to have housewife like qualities!

Gyuri&Hara wants to work in the entertainment business...maybe in the future the poll results will be reverse. LOL.

I think Jiyoung would be in the career woman side for now since she's too young to marry! LOL.

I agree with the polls. x] Especially SeungYeon and Nicole being career women. Though...SeungYeon did say she wanted to be a housewife. :3 As for Gyuri, she'd be such a good mother! But I think I could also see her as a career woman since she has so much confidence. Hara would be such a loving mother! I can just see her now... x]

Thanks for sharing!

wow...

I agree about seungyeon and nicole for being a good career woman...

I can see it...

awww.poor seungyeon...she wants to be a good wife but she's not chosen...lol

I also agree on hara and gyuri being a good wife...

you can actually see gyuri being a good wife cos she really take care her fellow Kara memebers...

thanks for sharing :D

Yeah...

Seungyeon and Nicole were pick for career woman

because these two is the most active member to promote Kara....

they went to all variety show...

now Gyuri,Hara and Jing also become active like Nicole and seungyeon.....

I think Nicole and Seungyeon should be in the Housewife since nicole said she likes to cook...

and seungyeon said she wants to get married earlier....huhu~

I thought Gyuri would be in the career woman.....

Gyuri should be in career woman since she is confidence about her future...

I love her self confidence...

♥Kara Fighting♥

o.o..Gratz girls..

Its true that Hara and Gyuri are very fermine..

Me too think that they make good wives..

For Seung Yeon and Nicole..

Both of them work really hard to help Kara in gaining status..

Is Jiyoung too young for this test xDD

hahaha

wow...

although they didn;t get 1st place,it was still nice to see they included in the chart..

i though gyuri would be in the career woman type xD

she sais on intimate note xD

and seungyeon, yeah..

people see her as a busy woman,who works really hard..

but she want to be a good wife..lol..

and nicole,she really likes to cook..

she should be on the wife type..

lol..

the resuls all mixed up xD

where's jing? xD

I think the survey got it all wrong bet Seungyeon and Gyuri. On intimate note it is Gyuri who has chosen her career and not the marrying type or would not rely on her boyfriend or husband. Suengyeon choses to be a virtous housewife who will wait for her husband and just managed their home.