• Lupin
    • Umbrella
    • Rollin'
    • Lonely

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all the song on the lupin ablum, but my personal favorite would have to be lupin and lonely. Lonely, for sme reason I feel that song is more relaxed and sweet if thought it a ballad. Because KARA ballad usually make me sad and emotional and they put they emotional into it plus their vocals to. For some reason lonely is more relaxed, sweet,and calam I get that feel when I listem to lonely which is different from when I listen to the other ballad like ing. Love lupin to, it the transform of from sweet innocent girls to more mature girls. Plus it has a strong beat to it, so when listen to it, it make me want to do the emergency exit dance and hallo dancce.

Lupin was my favourite. I actually thought that overall all the songs in the album were good, although they didnt stand out as much as Lupin.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that aside from Lupin, all the other songs seem to be more related to each other with that similar girly-cutesy tone.. so that could be the reason why Lupin stood out from all the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

OFC LUPIN! the first song in the album that i was obsessed with!

later on i decided to listen to the other songs!

tasty love is interesting, the beat is very creative :)

umbrella is pretty good as i liked the rapping bit in the middle of the song,

ooo rollin' is my 2nd favourite song from this album! love the song, but no as much as lupin!

lonley, omg such a sad song :( i almost cried!

• 2 weeks later...