• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Favourite track from Lupin?

Favourite track from Lupin?   318 members have voted

1. 1. Pick!

• Tasty Love
    • Lupin
    • Umbrella
    • Rollin'
    • Lonely

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

283 posts in this topic

LUPIN~!

The song is just sooo addicting and good. Plus, their outfits are awesome! :]

Tasty Love is the best in my opinion... this song's lyrics hooked into my head since first time I heard it. In the beginning, I misheard the lyric "call on me now" as "God only knows"... my bad ears...

I really love lupin and its hardcore sound but man I really like Umbrella. Too bad its been beat out by most songs on this poll

I like all the song on the lupin ablum, but my personal favorite would have to be lupin and lonely. Lonely, for sme reason I feel that song is more relaxed and sweet if thought it a ballad. Because KARA ballad usually make me sad and emotional and they put they emotional into it plus their vocals to. For some reason lonely is more relaxed, sweet,and calam I get that feel when I listem to lonely which is different from when I listen to the other ballad like ing. Love lupin to, it the transform of from sweet innocent girls to more mature girls. Plus it has a strong beat to it, so when listen to it, it make me want to do the emergency exit dance and hallo dancce.

As most people have said, Lupin would have to be my favorite off the album. But coming in close at second would be Lonely. I just like the slow, relaxing feel to the song. Really soothing.

I choose Lonely..

Its the only ballad song found in this album..

i like ballad and would like to hear them sing ballad..

Definitely Lupin, played around 400 times which is my 4th most played song in iTunes and #1 kpop song.

Lupin.

It cracks me up everytime nicole says what sounds like making love to the floor.

anyone wanna tell me what she really says? different lyrics site give me different things :)

I like Rollin'. Not many people like Rollin though :jogging:

I really love its melody. Cute and lively ^^

My favourite is Lupin...

and i love the MV too...

it's really nice...

Nicole so pretty...gah...! *^^*

I love lupin so much because its just my type of music.... and also because they look really smoking in their mv and performances

Favorite track from Lupin is...Lupin~

It's the song that officially got me into Kara so cheers for it~

i'll be honest here, didn't really like the songs on this album besides lupin. a bit too cutesy for me. much prefer the revolution album.

so yea, it has to be lupin for me for this album.

Lupin was my favourite. I actually thought that overall all the songs in the album were good, although they didnt stand out as much as Lupin.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that aside from Lupin, all the other songs seem to be more related to each other with that similar girly-cutesy tone.. so that could be the reason why Lupin stood out from all the rest.

I like Lupin and Tasty Love, but since I cant vote twice,,,I vote for lupin :thumbup:

definitely lupin, although a bit of tasty love too . . . lupins too catchy and there's videos to follow it with ><

OFC LUPIN! the first song in the album that i was obsessed with!

later on i decided to listen to the other songs!

tasty love is interesting, the beat is very creative :)

umbrella is pretty good as i liked the rapping bit in the middle of the song,

ooo rollin' is my 2nd favourite song from this album! love the song, but no as much as lupin!

lonley, omg such a sad song :( i almost cried!

tasty love was a great song! especially the rap part haha. i was kinda disappointed that they decided to promote umbrella over tasty love. umbrella is a pretty generic song imo.

Lupin! There's something about the bridge and chorus that always gets to me and gets stuck in my head! Not to mention that the music video helps a lot toooo!

definitely Lupin ( mainly because it is the first song that i heard with them plus that song is AWESOME ) i also voted for Umbrella

( all songs are good but i like those 2 most )

Mines Lupin!!!!!! Then in order it goes Lupin, Umbrella, Lonely, Rollin, then Tasty Love!!! Hehehe I LOVE LONELY THOUGH!! I mean JIYOUNGS voice is sooooooo SOFT!!!!

My two favorites are Lonely and Lupin. I think I like KARA best when they're singing slow songs, and Lupin was just an amazing track!