• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Handsome Cole on Invincible Youth

429 posts in this topic

^^ i agree she looks beautiful with that hairstyle it suits her soo much! she is such a friendly girl

love her hair on this epsidoe she looks soo sexy :) i love how she takes care of hara and butt slaps from sunny !!!! awesome xD

Wow I started watching IY a wile back. Now I can't wait to get to that episode. I need to hurry ;)

She looks good in all hair style. With short hair like this, she looks cool.

My hair is short as well...i think i should cut my hair look like hers

I loved that episode! it was so funny =] she randomly put on some makeup on hara then taewoo LOL! that episode was really hilarious

:eyelove: I realy like Nicole style (hair, dressing and many more)she is so energetic and lively very much like her :thumbup:

so love Kara girls especially when they show their closeness

OMG, Nicole's hair is so badass! It suits her really well. :D And that last gif was entirely heartwarming, goes to show how much they care for each other. ><

even that just short time to see her on IY but it's memorable

she always try to smile, and i can't forget her dorky "mistery" dance. LOL

she's so adorable on that short black hair. love it :D

looking good, saw that episode already, loved it. i was really happy to see nicole come in and hugging goo hara and jumping together. such a fun moment.

i saw that scene again when i was in Taiwan(one of the ch was showing IY)!!so love HaNi interactions<33

IY2 hasn't made that deep an impression on me but i hope that it continues on so that perhaps this time cori can go visit jingly!!

I love their close friendship.. Not only in this episode, but also in the first episode when they woke Hara up at Kara's dorm.. Nicole take care of Hara there..

About her hair style, it looks good on her..

It was cool to see Nicole appear on IY. I love her sister/best friend relationship with Hara. The two are so cute together.

Also, seeing how close she is to members of other girls groups makes me believe that poll "Which idol has the most celebrity friends?" is valid.

thank you very much for sharing with us those pictures. She is so pretty, not handsome

I love Nicole on variety shows. She is just too cute and funny. I really enjoyed this episode. I'd wish that she was a permanent cast on a variety show some day. She wold be so funny.

this is so cute how Nicole put make up on everybody that was on her path!..lol

Hara is great and is beautiful as Nicole!!

cute how Nicole conforted Hara!!

So CUTE!!!!!!!!! Sunny♥Hara♥Hyomin♥Narasha♥Yuri♥Sunhwa♥Hyuna♥ G7!!

Edited by Kae Kamilia

I loved the ep where Nicole was. She is so funny, and handsome, haha ^^

Nicole's short hair is really daebak!!