[Nicori] Handsome Cole on Invincible Youth

mae

lol.. love the episode when they invited guest.. lol

when nicole just came in hara and her rush to one another hug like nv seen one another for a long time lol..

and i got to say.. its always funny to see how nicole so obsessed wif food when she go to the kitchen or see anything related to it lol..

and the part where she was indirectly involved to become the BLANK group in the show.. it was hilarious lol...

I just watched the subbed version. I refused to watch the whole episode without them xD I watched the subs that subbed for Nicole's SGB, the one that kbs subs? Well I don't think they are that accurate but it's better than nothing.. This is one of my favorite parts xD Because no other idol is like her.

Heechul said that everybody was off in their own little place or world. One group was cook tofu, the other group was talking, hara was abusing the camera xD and nicole was..

w0hts0.jpg

And Nicole had the most air time on this part xD It showed somethings why I I love her xD

haha, nicole's eating habits and her clumsy korean xD

705.imageshack.us/img705/6209/97827227.gif

LOOOOOL, SO CUTE ! <3

looooved the haracori action ;D LMFAO . they're always so silly around one another. it's super adorable.

&i especially loved when nicole came in & she and hara started jumping around and hugging. KARA girls

always make the atmosphere bright & youthfuuuuul <3 it's good to see everyone else was pretty much

esssssited to see cori there, too (:

haha, t-ara and kara get mixed up with people who do not know the two, like my mom

I'm like "Oh that's Nicole, from Kara" and she's like "T-ara?" and I'm like "no, Kara"

then she's like "then whats T-ara?" and I show her the song Lies that she likes so much and she's like "aah"

anyways, <3 nicole :P she's such a good friend to Hara, great combination for silliness, adventure, and love :(

I just watched the subbed version. I refused to watch the whole episode without them xD I watched the subs that subbed for Nicole's SGB, the one that kbs subs? Well I don't think they are that accurate but it's better than nothing.. This is one of my favorite parts xD Because no other idol is like her.

Heechul said that everybody was off in their own little place or world. One group was cook tofu, the other group was talking, hara was abusing the camera xD and nicole was..

http://i42.tinypic.com/w0hts0.jpg

And Nicole had the most air time on this part xD It showed somethings why I I love her xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMuuJccR_DI

haha, nicole's eating habits and her clumsy korean xD

thank you so much, going to watch it :P

I love watching Invincible Youth and I really like Nicole so when I saw this episode in KBS world I was so happy.

This episode was very funny especially during the part when shinyoung was calling Seungri from Big Bang and they were talking about Sohyeon it was so funny :)