• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Handsome Cole on Invincible Youth

429 posts in this topic

I suppose one of the old guys thought she was Eunjung from the hairstyle (I love both of them ^^)

Nicole looks good in whatever style she has~~!!

its on ep 17 IIRC. looked so cute when she was just standing there not knowing what to do :)

Nicole came off very big-sister to Hara in this, to the point of tears for Hara. glad to see the tight relationship.

i would assume they were close because of their age and on variety shows it shows as well

Thanks for the pics. That was a cool episode but they didn't really do much with the guest.

anyone has a working eng sub cut link for the crying scene?

i watched the entire show off somewhere but it doesn't contain that scene

nicoles hairstyle really suit her... make her more feminime.... i saw this clip and it was so touching in the end when nicole had some word about hara... and hara fell in teairs... it was just a emotional moment... they are such a close friend...

she's really nice to hara.. and i love the part where she felt so lost because hara wasn't with her.. its so cute !

yeah... and my brother just told me about this episode today

T^T

what is this the one with heechul on it too? >...<

I'm confused

but never mind, I'm going to watch it later xD

I like her new hairstyle even it make her look like a boy but she still looks cute ^^

her new look is pretty ...

look like boyish in a some way...

haha, cute stuff. village chief, you never know anything!

lol, nicole loves the food, way too much.

it was cute when she came on the show, she did look confused and lost a bet, kinda cute.

since the first time i saw her with short hair,my crush is always short hair girl..huhu

:wub:

waiting for the episode to be subbed <3 Looks fun and interesting. SoKa interections <3

It was her handsome look that attracted me. I prefer girls with short hair. Boyish yet feminine.

what was the date the episode of aired? or what's the number of this episode?

It was Invincible Youth ep. 18 at 02.19.10...

I love gilrs with sort hair, esp if she's Nicole...

LOL

^kewl.. i was going to ask that too XD

thank you~ .. :crying: from the gifs alone

i can say its another good episode (as always)..

i stopped at 16th can't watch ..my connection stinks XD ..

Nicole looks really hot here haha, its like her new hairstyle gave her some new kind of attitude lol. Currently at IY 23, really hope they will invite her again haha.

Her hair is totally awesome!

The gif whereby she stepped on Hara foot but didn't realise was way too funny!

Also.. Sunny really loves to smack Nicole's butt. Even on those music programs.... Aye aye Sunny! LOL