Favorite boy group paired with Kara

MIKee

favorite boy group paired with kara  

432 members have voted

1. 1. who is your favorite boy group paired with kara?

• SHINee
    • 2pm
    • SS501
    • super junior
    • big bang
    • 2am
    • DBSK
    • MBLAQ
    • BEAST
    • a'st 1
    • other
    • infinite
    • ZE:A
    • teen top
    • ukiss
    • dalmatian
    • B1A4

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were paired with SS501 for a show, I don't remember what show it was but I do remember that they got along with them very well since they are well acquainted with each other because they are in the same company. It was nice to see them in a comfortable setting where their natural personalities shined through.

^ FTI and KARA! I like them together. Even though I'm a Shining Kara - which is why I voted SHINee - I can't deny that KARA looks good with all groups. I think they go well with 2AM considering all the interactions we've seen in the past, but then there's SS501 and FT Island...I still like them with SHINee in the end though, haha.

Dang, so many groups. No one can stay away from lovely KARA (:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one thinking of FTI when I saw all the SHINee votes.

I loved the FTI-Kara interaction in Idol Army... and that one radio show that I can't seem to find anymore...

But then again, I like to watch Kara's interactions with all the male idol groups because they're just so lovable and friendly. :]

I love Kara and Shinee together. Perfect match with both having five members and they're all around the same age.

The only problem with SHINee is that most of the members are younger than Kara

like Key is two or three years younger than Nicole and Onew is one year younger than Seungyeon

Hmm? But Key and Nicole are the same age. Less than a month apart

Edited by red4summer
"no" to consecutive postings

• 1 month later...