• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MIKee

Favorite boy group paired with Kara

favorite boy group paired with kara   432 members have voted

1. 1. who is your favorite boy group paired with kara?

• SHINee
    • 2pm
    • SS501
    • super junior
    • big bang
    • 2am
    • DBSK
    • MBLAQ
    • BEAST
    • a'st 1
    • other
    • infinite
    • ZE:A
    • teen top
    • ukiss
    • dalmatian
    • B1A4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

253 posts in this topic

I like KARA to be with BIG BANG so Jiyoung can continue her relationship with Daesung. Just imagine Daesung couple with Jiyoung :blush:

KARA and SUPER JUNIOR!

ok.. these 2 groups are my bias groups.

i just like to see them together...

especially my bias HYUKRI!

Well for me it's SS501. They are their seniors anyways so being coupled up would be cute. But If to pick another group, I'd say SuJu just because of HyukRi.

I used to like Kara with Shinee , But Now i like kara with ZE:A ^.^

2PM! they're cool & outgoing :thumbup1:

I rally want Nicole & Chansung Couple :lol: Coz I like both of them, wonder if that will ever happens :crying:

Edited by NoorAsz

It just has to be SHINee.

KEYCOLE<3

I love the collaborations between these two groups.

They fit so well together.

I've changed my mind :tongue: ... previously I said chansung :doubt: but now i think Nicole match FT Island JongHun best.

Recently I saw kara idol army with ft island episode again, :aha: I really love to see Nicole and jonghun jokes around though Nicole choose minhwan. Very pleasant to watch

SO I want Nicole Jung & Choi JongHun Hahaha :devil:

i like Gyuri-Shindong , Seungyeon-Eunhyuk , Hara-Donghae

but JMO :D

Edited by euclides

i voted for SHInee because they make a cute pair with Kara!!!! they are so cute!!

I think Kara and 2AM. Because I so so so much love pair Nicole and Jinwoon.But also Kara will be great with 2PM.

recently I've changed my mind~ :sweatdrop:

Now my first choice is Mblaq!! I want Kara and mblaq together~ :adore:

because I'm recently watching seungho calls gyuri in Hello baby~

Omg Mblaq is Kara fan boys!! :friendly: really glad to know!!

And when I see seungho with gyuri, I'm so happy!! I keep repeating the video!!

and there is no problem in their age!! they suitable with each other!! :jogging:

Seungho-gyuri

G.O-Seungyeon

Joon-Hara

Thunder-Nicole

Mir-Jiyoung :gemhoho:

I would have to go with Key/Nicole or Minho/Nicole.....they are my favorite! They are all the 91 liners!

I'm refusing to vote coz i don't want them paired to any boy band in the world :angry:

I voted MBLAQ and it would be interesting what kind of song and Music Video if KARA and MBLAQ come up with. :thumbup:

Edited by Manongjecht

well my 1st choice would be DBSK but since they had split. I choose BESAT because JunHyung was in, but then they have to call SungHee to fill 6 pair. My imagination. Lol!

I'm refusing to vote coz i don't want them paired to any boy band in the world :angry:

Lol. If i'm a male then I think I don't like them paired with boyband too.

for me shinee fits with them a lot

since I saw their perf for " Juliette " together

and I could see how comfortable together

So hard to choose :sweatdrop: Had to decide either Beast or Shinee. Ended up with Beast :D I ship Dongwoon and Nicole :wub:

Edited by KaraMyBiased

Actually I like many boy groups paired with kara: shinee, infinite, beast... but I like keycole the most :thumbup:

I choose shinee ^^

SHINee forever. :) Heheheh. My favorite is KeyCole and OnYeon. <3

I really like their rare interactions.. which is not the case these days 'cause of Key. :) Heehee.

i have to go with big bang, simply because they are my favorite kpop boy band i really like. they would be great with KARA.

i dunno what's wit me...but everytym their paired wit a boy group...i think they are a good pair..so the latest would be my choice, coz 4 me new pair=fav pair

lol..i love KARAFINITE but i want nicole with woohyun not hammie..kekeke..mianei wooyeon fans..i rooted for WooNi :wub: