• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MIKee

Favorite boy group paired with Kara

favorite boy group paired with kara   432 members have voted

1. 1. who is your favorite boy group paired with kara?

• SHINee
    • 2pm
    • SS501
    • super junior
    • big bang
    • 2am
    • DBSK
    • MBLAQ
    • BEAST
    • a'st 1
    • other
    • infinite
    • ZE:A
    • teen top
    • ukiss
    • dalmatian
    • B1A4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

253 posts in this topic

In my opinion I think Big Bang or SS501 will be the best. But I vote for SS501 because they seemed close to kara

shinee and kara. both of their concept is pure and cute. thus i feel that it would match with them very well.

super junior.. since they always get pair in shows but never in stage.. i would love to see both group in a stage... maybe not with all SJ member.. only few of them.. hehe.. if not it will be crowded..

The only problem with SHINee is that most of the members are younger than Kara

like Key is two or three years younger than Nicole and Onew is one year younger than Seungyeon

I really liked them with SS501...

cause you get that sense of FAMILY ! ahah !

but awwe, SS501 is now in different companys :((

They were paired with SS501 for a show, I don't remember what show it was but I do remember that they got along with them very well since they are well acquainted with each other because they are in the same company. It was nice to see them in a comfortable setting where their natural personalities shined through.

^ FTI and KARA! I like them together. Even though I'm a Shining Kara - which is why I voted SHINee - I can't deny that KARA looks good with all groups. I think they go well with 2AM considering all the interactions we've seen in the past, but then there's SS501 and FT Island...I still like them with SHINee in the end though, haha.

Dang, so many groups. No one can stay away from lovely KARA (:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one thinking of FTI when I saw all the SHINee votes.

I loved the FTI-Kara interaction in Idol Army... and that one radio show that I can't seem to find anymore...

But then again, I like to watch Kara's interactions with all the male idol groups because they're just so lovable and friendly. :]

I love Kara and Shinee together. Perfect match with both having five members and they're all around the same age.

The only problem with SHINee is that most of the members are younger than Kara

like Key is two or three years younger than Nicole and Onew is one year younger than Seungyeon

Hmm? But Key and Nicole are the same age. Less than a month apart

Edited by red4summer
"no" to consecutive postings

SHINee will be a very good pair with kara, i guess

even though they're from the same managemnet, i dont feel so into SS501. =p

i think big bang would be cool.. they both active in Japan and Korea, well just dreaming they (big bang & kara) would release japanese digital single maybe??

I think musically they are most similar to Shinee. I didn't want to vote for SS501 just because they are in the same company.

Yeah! I voted for SHINee too! :lol:

I just want to see Seungyeon and Onew together! And also Key and Nicole! :hihi:

Shining Melody ftw! But I also love the DSP line love lol. KARA-501, works perfectly if you think about it :P

The fun is mostly in the speculation though; I wouldnt mind anyone who pairs up with our girls in the end as long as they're happy.

it's probably SHINee considering all the music shows they do together but recently on happy together they look quite well with 2am too hahaha changmin and jiyeong... oh my

i vote for kara <3 super junior.... :eyelove:

P/s:- i am kamielf after all....

2PM was the reason I got into Kpop in the first place, so I'm kind of biased towards them~

KARA501 DSP family LOL

I like these two groups

and I like their sunbae-hobae relationship

i like to see kara and 2am paired together because on that episode of happy together they seemed to get along really well! they look like really good friends and it's fun to watch!

SUPER KARA pairing!!

simply becoz i'm a huge biased of eunhyuk..

and i love eunhyuk + gyuri interaction too...

super kara FTW!

Ehhh?? Shinee?? :/

I say infinite... Because I saw bouquet and i loooooved WooHyun saranade to seungyeon