[2010.02.19] Kara: "Lupin's dance will be even more powerful than the Mister butt dance."

tinggg

28ro0oi.jpg

Girl Group Kara has strong confidence about their comeback.

Kara's 3rd Mini Album's "Lupin" is already receiving a hot reaction prior to their comeback performance.

Kara released their 3rd mini album on the 17th and 18th through various online music portals. As soon as it was released, it rose to 1st place on real-time charts, and the next day it was 1st place on Dosirak, Mnet, Soribada, Bugs, Monkey3's daily charts.

Kara's management said, "We're looking forward to an even hotter reaction after the comeback performance. Lupin's choreography has a more powerful charm than Mister's butt dance, and we expect that it will grasp the hearts of fans."

Kara, who is feeling the popularity of Lupin even prior to their first broadcast, "feels even greater pressure, but has high expectations and are practicing very hard for a perfect performance."

Meanwhile Kara's music video will be released on the 22nd at 1pm through www.gomtv.com, and will kick off their comeback with the 25th's M Countdown, followed by KBS Music Bank on the 26th, MBC Music Core on the 27th, and SBS Inkigayo on the 28th.

Link: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1002190131

Link by: Mae

Translated by: tinggg@karaholic.com

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Wow YAY!!!! Really?

Lupin's choreography has a more powerful charm than Mister's butt dance, and we expect that it will grasp the hearts of fans."
heh, that word made me excited lol, Powerfull? maybe butt dance Lupin power from KARA.. HAHAHA!!!

hell yeah, I hope Lupin dance will be booming this year, like but dance .... and I can't wait Lupin MV, lol

Thanks for translation Tinggg...

wow..

that's a great news!!!

really looking forward to the MV and comeback perf..

with all the teaser, album, and pic..

all of us already have high anticipation for it..

hopefully it will surpassed all of us expectation xD

they must be train really hard nowadays..lol..

just hope for the best for their perf next week..

thx a lot for the translation :(

WOoot woot..even more powerful than the butt dance WOW WOW now i cant wait

kara jjiang..do have enough rest=DD

thanks tingg for translating=D

haha yeah hope they dont tire themselves much but theyve had a good break right so they should be pumping for the comeback. looking forward to the coreo as well. gonna be jjang!

Reading this article is seriously increasing my excitement for Kara's comeback! The comeback and their MV release next week?! Heck yeah I'm excited ^_^

Not only that but I"m also curious about the choreography. I just watched Gyuri and Jiyoung's little preview and I'm really anticipating it ^_^ Kara Hwaiting!

Guest Xx0O114

Woaahh~ I hope the dance will be very hot, cool and unique..!!

I just want to see the MV already and the comeback!!!

The more I listen, read, and see about the MV and the

comeback I get more exciting and desperate to see!!

I cant whait any longer!! huhuhu~

^_^

The hype for Lupin seems to be going stronger and hotter...although i hope the girls didn't get stressed out from the tension and anticipation for the comeback and just enjoy themselves while performing. I was thinking to include KaRa comeback in my prayer list...

Last time they said that wanna was gonna be an addicting song but it repeated too much. i think dsp improves what the fans loved. last time they improved the song. since mister had good dance moves[i.e: butt dance] they are gonna do bettter dance moves. This gets me excited for the comeback but, I think I'll wait til the MV or the comeback until spazzing xD

Great news...the management sure getting nicer..lol...

But they had to practice harder...but hope they will be okay...

And unbelievable their songs conquers many charts o.o

Lol...i better watch it on yuotube -.-